THE WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT PART 1

WE GOT MARRIED!!!
WGM-PHOTOSHOOT
 
Mc1: Ahhhh... our Royal Couple... they are up next!
 
 
Mc2: what are they going to do today?
 
 
Mc3: JaeDara, I am using it well!
 
 
MC4: Are you referring to the mug they gave us?
 
 
MC3: neh... it's been my morning coffee mug ever since... it keeps the coffee hot... kekekeke... kamsahamnida!
 
o==o===o
 
The couple was found lounging on the couch, sitting comfortably side by side, with Jae's right arm around Dara's shoulder as they watch a television program.
 
 
"What are we to do today?" Jae wondered as he looked down at Dara who was serious at what she was watching.
 
 
"No mission card today? Hmmm..." Dara uttered as she closed the television and shifted her position so that she was sitting facing Jae. 
 
 
"Nope... no mission card... yet... how was your practice?" Jae asked as he played with a piece of paper in his hands
 
 
"It's very tiring... I am getting old! Argh!" Dara frowned as she hugged her knees near her chest.
 
 
"Do you have anything in mind while waiting for our mission?" Jae asked
 
 
"I want to sleep... can I?" Dara asked, Jae nodded as he then sat straight, the patted his lap
 
 
"Huh?!" Dara wondered towards the gesture, "You want me to sleep on your lap? Put my head on your lap?" 
 
 
"Neh... c'mon... my queen... I'll your hair to make you fall asleep, I'll even sing for you if you want... AHAHAHA" Jae laughed while covering his mouth.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes upward as she did what she was told to do, she laid her head on his lap and closed her eyes. Jae was fixing her hair, it making Dara really sleepy, then after a while she finally slept.
 
 
Jae took a peek at Dara's face, he grabbed his cellphone and took a photo of her sleeping, after awhile Jae rested his head on his left hand and also fell into a deep slumber. They really do look like a couple, lounging and taking a rest day.
 
 
 
 
o===o====o
 
MC1: even when sleeping they look so beautiful!
 
 
Mc2: even in sleep they look like they are having a photoshoot!
 
 
MC3: they really are THE MILKY SKIN COUPLE!
 
 
o==o===o
 
DING DONG DING DONG...
 
 
The PD then slowly try to wake Jae up as he instructed Jae to open the door.
 
 
DING DONG DING DONG.
 
 
Jae slowly laid Dara's head on the couch as he went for the door. When he got back to the living room, he saw Dara scratching her eyes trying to open them.
 
 
"Who is it?" Dara uttered while stretching her arms upwards
 
 
"Mission card! Let's open it together!" Jae smiled as he sat beside her on the couch.
 
 
They slowly tear open the envelope, then they heard a familiar tune...
 
 
 
It was THE WEDDING MARCH... then when they opened the card, they saw a picture of rings, gowns, suits, flowers, food and a heart.
 
 
 
"Is it our time to take our wedding pictures?!" Dara speculated putting her forefinger on her chin, as if investigating something.
 
 
Jae then opened it and saw a little note... 
 
 
"I never wish to be parted from you from this day on..."
 
 
"Waaaahhhh... wedding photoshoot?" Dara exclaimed excitedly
 
 
"When? Where?" Jae searched the envelope for a clue, then they both received a text message from the PD
 
 
ANNYEONG JAEDARA COUPLE!!!
 
 
You will have your wedding photoshoot on this location. 
 
 
Think of what your theme would be and next week we will shoot your wedding photoshoot!
 
 
PPYONG!
 
 
o===o====o
 
 
"Woah! What theme would suit us?" Dara wondered as she placed a finger on her chin to think
 
 
"Light and Dark?" Jae blurted out
 
 
Dara thought about it and thought it could work, with their personalities
 
 
"It's gonna be like... first, before we met each other, we were at a dark place... so the theme would be gothic like, dark and intense stare... then the moment we met, it became all sunshine and butterflies... how is it?" Jae asked waiting for Dara's approval
 
 
"Neh! I think it would work... yeah, let's do that! Total opposites! It will be a range of sets then!" Dara agreed as they both look at their online photos of gothic themed photoshoots.
 
 
o====o====o
 
 
MC1: omo! they really take good pictures!
 
 
MC2: the dark theme, gothic theme suits them very well!
 
 
MC3: and so does the light theme... they look young there!
 
 
o====o===o
 
The next time they met each other... it was on a location for their wedding photoshoot.
 
 
They were in an abandoned warehouse, and the staff really went a long way to create the dark themed atmosphere.
 
 
Jae and Dara arrived at the same time.
 
 
"Annyeong!" the two chorused as they met at the entrance of the building.
 
 
When they entered the building, it was as if they were in a different place. Smoke, creepy set!
 
 
"Whoa! It's really scary in here!" Dara uttered as she held onto Jae's arms and stayed as close to him as possible
 
 
"Don't worry nae anae... your king will protect you, kekekeke" Jae chuckled as they walked inside.
 
 
The photographer greeted them and the staff as they sat down and discussed the theme for that day's photoshoot. They were already sitting on the makeup chair to start the transformation. The first one is Dara.
 
 
"Woah! My wife is still pretty... are you there under all that hair?" Jae jested as he looked beside him where Dara was sitting stiffly
 
 dara+stand.jpg
 
 
 
"The hair is so heavy... I think it's heavier than me!" Dara whispered to Jae to which he laughed at the remark.
 
 
 
"At least you only need to worry about your hair... look at what they plan to put on me... see this? It's as if they are telling me not to talk!" Jae uttered at the mask the coordi noonas were planning on putting on Jae.
 
 
jaejoong-mv-mine1.jpg
 
 
"Well we wanted a dark theme... this is only one of the looks that we need to do for the photos!" Dara smiled as she took a sip from the bottle of water Jae handed to her.
 
 
o====o=====o
 
 
Then the photoshoot began... Dara with her big hair stood atop a roof of the house, she took solo pictures really well, she listened very well to the direction of the photographer and earned her praises from them. Even Jae was so amazed at how good Dara took pictures and how the camera loved every angle of her.
 
 
Afterwards it was Jae's turn, he was now wearing the mask and was being chained to the wall for an effect of being a captured one. His intense stares were really impressive, Dara was really enchanted by how creepy Jae looked.
 
 
"Omo! Nampyeon you look like you are out to kill!" Dara uttered as she looked at the monitor, Jae laughed at that remark as he was being unchained.
 
 
He then walked towards the monitor and stood behind Dara to check on the photos taken. They were both satisfied with the outcome and so was the photographer so they started to do makeup for another dark concept.
 
 
 
 
O====O====O
 
MC1: omo! They look very charismatic!
 
 
MC2: woah!
 
 
MC3: dark theme is best for them!
 
o====o====o
 
 
 
 
so i updated...
 
 
 
a bit short though...
 
 
 
cause i need to get this out there and share to the world how awesome their pictures are kekekekeke
 
 
 
comments are love <3
 
 
xianeryver