LAST EPISODE PART 1

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

LAST ROMANCE PART 1

 

 

FINAL MOMENTS OF THE ROYAL COUPLE…

 

 

 

 

WHAT WILL UNFOLD…

 

 

 

THEIR LAST DAY TOGETHER…

 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

 

O========O========O

 

MC1: aigoo! It has finally come to this!

 

MC2: I am tearing up already…

 

 

MC3: what will happen on their final day, I guess?

 

 

MC4: I am so sad right now…

 

O========o========o

DARA: we both decided to meet each other early in the morning to make the best out of our final day together. It was a bittersweet moment really… ahhhhh… it really was.

 

O========o=========o

 

JAE: we agreed to meet each other at the coffee shop and I volunteered to drive us to the place Dara suggested we go to first.

 

O============o========o

 

Jae drove the two of them to the destination chosen by Dara. The moment Jae knew where they were going he had to look at Dara the second time… as if asking her if she was sure that she wanted to go there.

 

“Really? Are you sure?” Jae asked side glancing Dara who was placing her seatbelt on, struggling with it when finally Jae helped her with it.

 

“Neh… I am sure of it. Let’s go!” Dara stated with a fighting voice.

 

Jae noticed that Dara was exerting too much emotions and trying very hard to cheer up.

 

“Okay..let’s go!” Jae exclaimed as they drove off.

 

The ride towards their destination was spent in comfortable silence, exchanging meaningful glances and Jae held Dara’s hand and smiled as she smiled back.

 

Dara was constantly looking out the window, trying to distract herself from the nervousness and worry and the anxiety she was feeling inside. Dara kept on squeezing Jae’s hand while looking out the window.

 

“Are you alright? Do you want to take a breather at the rest stop, for awhile?” Jae finally uttered looking at Dara.

 

Dara just remained silent as she bowed her head and nodded. Jae then turned to the nearest rest stop and found a comfortable parking spot for them.

 

Jae hurriedly went out the car and opened the door for Dara. Immediately the two were noticed by some early travellers, but the weird thing was… after acknowledging their presence, the onlookers and fans just stepped back and looked from a distance, as if respecting the privacy of the couple.

 

Dara and Jae found a private place by the corner of the rest stop as Jae ordered some hot coffee for the two of them.

 

“Ahhhhh… hot coffee really is the best early in the morning.” Jae uttered after taking a sip of his hot coffee.

 

“This was almost how we first met… drinking coffee… and you singing for me… aigoo… it seems so long ago…” Dara uttered cupping her mug with her hands looking down at the hot liquid.

 

“Yeah, that’s right… it was such a nerve wracking moment for me… I was more nervous that day than at any concert I have done! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jae reminisced.

 

Dara just looked at Jae’s eyes, which the two didn’t find hard to do ever since the first day they met… Dara was just nodding and then she cleared .

 

“Let’s go… we have a lot of things to do ahead of us!” Dara smiled as she stood up and reached out her hand towards her nampyeon.

 

Jae and Dara then headed out and drove off.

 

They arrived at the site and once again Jae asked…

 

 

“Are you sure you can do this?” 

 

O=======o======o

 

MC1: what are they going to do then?

 

 

MC2: wait, isn’t that…

 

O========o========o

 

PD: what did you plan for your final event?

 

DARA: ah neh… bungee jump together with nampyeon. It was last on the list I wanted to do with Jae.

O========o=======o

 

PD: what did you think when Dara told you what she planned to do for their final event together?

 

CL: I was shocked really! Cause unnie is really afraid of heights! You can see her tremble and shake with fear, really!

 

BOM: I asked Dara-ah if she was really sure of it… and she told me that since nampyeon was someone she trusted already and she wanted to see if she can trust her life to him.

 

MINZY: really, when I heard unnie was going to do it, I was shocked… I guess, we will need to wait for the airing of the episode… because, unnie didn’t tell us if she did it or not.

 

O===========o=========o

JAE: I noticed my queen not her usual bubbly self… I tried to lighten the mood and somehow it worked but she was still not her usual self… I know it’s sad to part with someone, I tried to cheer her up so that our memories together will be filled with happy memories.

 

O===========o===========o

PD: you were a bit quiet that time.

 

DARA: ah neh… I was quiet for two reasons... first… was because I was scared of what we were about to do, jumping up high! And second… I was sad, because it was the last time for us.

 

O==========o==========o

 

The whole trip up the ramp of the bungee jump was a tensed one… Dara was nearly in tears but Jae held her hand tightly and squeezing it giving her encouragement.

 

“I am having second thoughts.” Dara uttered shortly

 

“Andwae! I won’t allow you to back out!” Jae stated determinedly

 

“Wae?! This is my event!” Dara exclaimed

 

“Because, I don’t want you to regret it… don’t worry… I am jumping with you… we will jump together… just how we went up the ramp together… we will also jump and fall together.” Jae smiled and looked at Dara’s eyes intently.

 

Dara stared back and found new courage and her mood was full of fighting spirit.

 

While they were being prepped with safety harness, the staff was briefing the two of what they must do.

 

The two then were led to the ramp, Dara was beginning to sweat and feeling abit nervous… but she shrugged off her nervousness and asked her manager for her phone.

 

She was seen punching in some numbers and the other line rang.

 

O========o========o

 

MC4: nugu?

 

 

MC1: who is she calling at that time?

 

 

MC3: Jae’s eyes is wide with shock or surprise probably

 

O=========o=======o

 

The other line picked up and it was a familiar voice… a voice constantly heard from YG FAMILY… constantly being mimicked by its artists…

 

It was none other than…

 

 

 

 

 

YG himself…

 

 

 

 

 

YANG HYUN SUK…

 

 

“Sajangnim! I am going to Bungee Jump together with nampyeon right now! I need some fatherly encouragement, juseyo!” Dara shouted aloud releasing some tension.

 

“Yah! Just do it! Nothing is impossible with you! And JAejoong…never let her go, arasso?! ANNYEONG!” YG uttered and the line was abruptly cut.

 

O========o========o

 

PD: so you called YG…

 

 

DARA: neh… he might seem like this cold, uncaring CEO… but to us… his YG FAMILY… he is the father… he is a father figure to us… he keeps it simple but to the point… I was very thankful for his guidance and trust in me.

 

O==========o========o

 

The staff then guided the two near the ramp… the more they neared the edge of the ramp, the tighter Dara held on to Jae’s hand and then on his arm.

 

“This is it… my queen… don’t worry I will be with you…” Jae uttered in a low voice as he looked at Dara’s worried face.

 

“N-neh… NOLJA!” Dara shouted.

 

Behind them, they heard the staff countdown…

 

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

The two of them jumped together with their hands held tightly to each other.

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….. SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Dara shouted out loud, after that, Jae then gathered her in a tight embrace and cradled her head near his chest as Jae uttered some inaudible words due to the wind.

 

O============0==============o

PD: what did he say to you?

 

DARA: it’s a secret… still… I am thankful for him… because he truly gave me courage to take such a feat! It was challenging, I was almost having a mental breakdown… but the moment I jumped, it felt like all the worries I had vanished and my sadness went away… I wanted to do it again and again… it was as if the fear was already gone… thanks to my nampyeon giving me the courage and the push I needed.

 

O=========o=============o

 

PD: what did you say to her that time when you jumped?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAHA… wait for two years… I will tell you. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

 

O========o=========o

 

only Jae's event is left and this wonderful journey will come to an end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

show some love

 

 

 

comment down below