JAE'S INVASION... DARA'S MISSION

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

WGM 14: JAE’S INVASION... DARA’S MISSION

 

MC1: last week we saw Jae’s omma and Dara’s brother Cheondung visit the couple... now... we will see what will happen when Jae invades Dara’s broadcasting schedule

 

MC2: Cheondung and Jae are gonna meet at the cafe right?

 

MC4: I should’ve been there with them, those 2 handsome guys protecting Dara-sshi

 

MC3: I’m so envious!!!

O===o====o====o

Jae was seen pacing back and forth on the second floor of his coffee shop, and on the table beside him, there were about 10 small boxes neatly piled at the center of table.

 

“Is he here already?” Jae asked no one in particular, while looking at his cellphone for any unread messages.

 

Knock Knock Knock!!!

 

They were meeting at the second floor where Jae and Dara met for the first time to avoid any saesang fans from invading their privacy.

 

“Hyung! Annyeongaseyo!” CD greeted with a smile as he lightly closed the door behind him.

 

“AHAHAHAHAH! Hyunnie-ah... it’s good you are here... I need you to look at these... these are the mugs and cups I was planning on making for Dara Day... the ones I was planning to sell starting on Dara’s birthday?” Jae stated as he opened one of the boxes revealing a cute pink see through mug with a rabbit drawing of Dara.

 

“Waaahhhh, kyeopta! It’s cute hyung! Noona will love these!” CD stated looking at the other boxes and found different colors and three designs of Dara’s drawings.

 

“Cheongmal?! I was planning on giving these to the 4 of them then I would ask them to personally sign another four for my collection at the shop!” Jae explained as he told him his plan.

 

After tidying everything up, they ordered for some iced coffee.

 

“Hyung... have you thought about what mission to give noona?” CD asked while sipping his iced coffee

 

“You look a lot like your sister... only you are taller AHAHAHAHAHA... you have the same expressions especially when drinking with a straw!” Jae smiled while looking at CD dreamily

 

“Hyung... stop falling for me... fall for my noona... not me... what about the mission?” CD joked as Jae laughed and then clapped his hands excitedly.

 

“Ah neh.... AHAHAHAHA I was thinking of an easy one so that she won’t stress over it... I was thinking along the lines of our first meeting... since we first met and became a married couple on the 21st of May, I was thinking of asking her to do the sign of 21... is it too easy?” Jae asked

 

“Hmmmm... but I think that is doable and for starters that won’t be hard... then... hyung let’s ask her to flip her hair or play with her hair... she rarely does that... it suits their cute concept right now!” CD suggested excitedly and was happy just imagining what his sister would look like doing it.

 

“Ah... that’s right... then for the final thing... what would be best?” Jae thought hard

 

“Ah I have one hyung... let’s ask her to shoot the camera... kekekekeke” CD added eagerly as the two agreed on the three gestures Dara had to make for her mission.

 

1.   21 sign on her fingers

2.   Twirl her hair

3.   Shoot the camera

 

After checking if they have brought everything, the boxes of cups and mugs and a picnic basket for 2ne1 and staff, they now headed off to the studio with a determined heart to ask Dara to do the mission.

 

Jae was abit nervous going to the studio since it is his first time after  5 years... CD noticed this...

 

“Hyung... Kenchana? I’ll be with you all throughout.” CD comforted the worried Jae

 

“Kamsahamnida...” Jae uttered feeling the knots on his stomach.

 

They didn’t realize that they have finally arrived at the back entrance of the studio and there they saw alot of fans waiting for the arrival of their idols, with  matching placards and signages and other banners for their idols.

 

The fans outside got riled up when Jae’s van stopped at the back entrance, they were all curious as to who was the new arrival.

 

“Hyung I’ll go first!” CD offered as the manager opened the door and out came CD

 

Screams and yelling and calling out of CD’s name was to be heard...

 

Cheodung! I LOVE YOU!!! KYAAAAHHHHHH MBLAQ MBLAQ MBLAQ!!!

 

And since CD went out first... they all thought that it was MBLAQ who arrived, and then Jae followed and got out of the vehicle... the moment the fans saw who it was... whether they were fans of different idols... they all screamed and called out to his name screaming their undying love for him.

 

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! JAEJOONG-OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!!

 

The managers hurriedly ushered both Jae and CD inside the building. They then were at the lobby at the back door, when other staffs of the studio and other idols recognized who just entered the building.

 

O====o=====o

Inside the waiting room of the studio, 2NE1 just finished their rehearsals and were just resting inside, CL was checking their stage outfits together with their coordi unnie, while Bom was busy browsing something through her handphone, Minzy on the other hand was quietly resting in one of the sofas while Dara was playing something with her handphone.

 

Outside the waiting room, there was a commotion which caused a bit of a noise that was to be heard inside the waiting room of the girls, which caught the curiosity of one of the staffs and went out of the room to check up on it.

O====o====o====o

“Jaejoong hyung! I am touched that you are here for my performance!” Kim Hyun Joong exclaimed with delight

 

“Ah, Joongie-ah... I came here to support my wife... Dara” Jae whispered in a low tone

 

“What?! You are here for Dara-noona? Waaaahhh!!!” Hyun Joong stated which caused another uproar in the lobby and caught the attention of the others who were walking by.

 

“”Hyung, it seems noona is in one of the waiting rooms in this floor!” CD stated after talking to the manager on duty.

 

When  CD came back for Jae, he saw that Jae was surrounded by staffs asking for autograph, while other idols were lining up to greet him and give them their CD’s.

 

2NE1’s staff tried to look at the commotion happening, when she saw who it was, she immediately ran back to the room to fetch Dara.

 

One of the coordi unnie came in huffing and puffing looking at Dara, Dara who was shocked and confused and a bit worried for their coordi...

 

“Unnie! Are you alright?” Dara asked

 

“You should see this!” coordi stated and grabbed Dara’s arm and led her outside the room towards the lobby at the back.

 

When they were already on the hallway, they could see other staff members of the program and other idols crowding over someone. Dara could make out that one of them was her brother, with his Neon Pink hair, who was supposed to be staying at home resting, enjoying his day off.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!”

 

“JAE?!” Dara stated, Jae turned around to look her way

 

“AHAHAHAAH! SURPRISE!” Jae stated with a smile while CD was waving his arms to greet his sister.

 

After greeting the others and waving goodbye to the other groups, Dara, Jae and CD then proceeded to 2NE1’s waiting room.

 

“What is that you are carrying... those are a lot of small boxes!” Dara pointed to the boxes that CD and Jae were carrying together with the picnic basket on Jae’s other hand.

 

“Ah... neh... it’s for Dara Day... the first set of cups and mugs arrived... I was planning on giving each of you... and if I might ask for an autographed mug from each of you ^^” Jae smiled as Dara opened the door for them

 

“Girls... uri nampyeon and Gaet-dong-ah arrived!” Dara announced as the two went in.

 

“Noona... where can we place these boxes?” CD asked the coordi beside him, as the coordi pointed to the vacant table at the corner of the room.

 

“Ah GAetdong-ah!” CL greeted towards CD who was placing the boxes on the table

 

“Annyeong!” CD greeted back

 

“What’s that?” CL asked as she tried to peek inside the boxes

 

“Ah... Jae hyung’s project Dara Day... here open one... he wanted to ask you if you could sign one mug each of the members” CD explained, they all looked at Dara and Jae who were again immersed in their own world, as the couple looked through the picnic basket brought by Jae.

 

“You prepared alot for today!” Dara uttered as she looked at the snacks Jae brought with him, sandwiches and fruits for them and some juice.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Of course I want my wife to have energy to do her mission for today!” Jae uttered side glancing Dara who looked at him with a shocked expression

 

“Bwo?! Mission?” Dara repeated as she looked confused at Jae and CD

 

“Neh... noona... you have to do a mission since hyung will be watching your performance today!” CD smiled while putting his right arm over her shoulder.

 

“Ooooohhhh... a mission mission?!” Minzy teasingly looked at Dara who was now worrying over it

 

“Arasso... what must I do?” Dara decided to do it... so that it would be memorable for her husband, coming to visit her during their recording and supporting her promotions.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA! I knew you would agree! First... shoot the camera like James Bond... then... twirl your hair, that’s Hyunie’s idea by the way and lastly do the 21 pose since it is also the day we first became a married couple” Jae enumerated as the rest of the girls imagined what Dara would look like doing the missions.

 

“Omo... noona...ottokae?!” CL uttered as she also stressed over her mission

 

“Yah... Chaerin-ah I should be the one who worries over it kekekekeke... I can do this!” Dara stated punching the air and saying FIGHTING!

 

“You can do it during your solo part at the bridge!” Bom suggested

 

“Ah that’s right!” Dara smiled and tried to practice what to do.

 

“Noona, coordi wants you to wear your stage outfit now, we are about to go on stage in an hour!” CL informed after she wore her outfit

 

“Oh, your comeback is girly!” CD uttered as he looked at CL’s outfit, CL just shyed away and smiled at CD.

 

Jae saw Dara’s outfit and he was about to protest because her outfit for their stage was a matching top and shorts. SHORTS!!!

 

“AHHHH... why shorts noona?” Jae asked directed towards the coordi in charge of Dara’s outfit

 

“It fits their current summer theme! You want her to change outfits with CL or Bom then?” coordi was also enjoying teasing Jae as he looked more like a protective father rather than a husband.

 

“Ani... ani... I guess it’s fine then!” Jae sighed in defeat.

 

“Uri nampyeon, we have to go on stage now... watch out for my mission...annyeong!” Dara waved goodbye at Jae as the rest of the girls went out of the dressing room towards the stage for final rehearsal then actual performance.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlvoCL_8ubk falling in love inkigayo, Dara’s mission starts at around 2:53 onwards kekekekeke.

In the waiting room, Jae and CD together with the other staff who were left behind were carefully monitoring their performance.

 

Jae was a bit nervous trying to think when Dara was going to do the mission. When finally they saw her first close up doing the “Touch me over here...” Jae was a bit hopeful she would do the first mission there, but it was a bit short so he was a bit disheartened by it.

 

Then came the bridge part,

 

“Here comes her solo part!” one of the coordi informed Jae as all of them  were all glued on the TV screen, watching Dara closely.

O====o=====o======o

PD: what were your thoughts during the performance?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAH! I was nervous! I was stressing over it, because I was thinking that she might stress over doing the mission and might make a mistake while trying to accomplish the mission... but then when I saw her first close up... by the way... their cameraman rarely closes in on Dara that day... it was hard to watch her... but gladly she has a solo part during the bridge... when it came close to that part I was so nervous... I was looking at her smiling face, when she did the shoot the camera, I barely noticed it because it looked natural and I thought it was part of the choreography, Hyunnie just informed me that she did it and then I laughed and clapped then she followed it with a twirl of the hair and I laughed and clapped again and finally she showed the 21 sign and that did it for me... I was so happy that I hugged CD and we both jumped for joy... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

O~~~~~~~~O
 

DARA: neh... honestly I was really stressing over it... the first close up with me was a bit short and it was kind of awkward to shoot the camera while doing the choreography for the first close up so I decided to do all of the mission during the bridge part... I enjoyed it very much doing the mission and showing my husband that I did well... kekekekekeke

 

O====o======o

MC1: Ahhhhhhh.... it is refreshing to see the behind the scenes of a recording program

 

MC2: ah neh... and it was fun watching Jae’s reaction when Dara succeeded with her mission

 

MC3: why don’t we have missions like that too?

 

MC4: I have a mission... how about the PD does not cut the part after this.,.. or else he will leave us hanging again?!

 

 

O======O======O

a bit short... but i hope you liked it... kekekekekeke

 

i enjoyed watching this inkigayo performance because it's as if Dara was really enjoying it...

 

again, thank you to our wonderful subscribers 

 

remember...

 

 

comments are love... <3

 

show some love to this author-nim... 

 

kamsahamnida...

 

-xianeryver-