DARA DAY PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!
WGM: DARA DAY PART 2
 
before starting...here is some guide:
 
CD/ Hyunnie-ah: Sanghyun, Thunder, Cheondung... Dara's little tall brother kekekekeke...
 
that's it... on with the story...
 
o===o===o
 
The morning of the Dara Day event, Jae only slept for 3 hours to prepare for the event.
 
 
He was at the coffee shop so early in the morning, talking to the security about the event, they already barricaded the place the night before, as there was already a line forming at the side entrance of the coffee shop.
 
 
Dara Day is to be held on Dara's birthday, on that day only limited edition Dara Day cups and mugs are to be sold with her autograph on it, and it will run for 30 days from the day of Dara's birthday.
 
 
The proceeds of the Dara Day event will go to the charity of Dara's choosing.
 
 
"Hyung!"
 
 
"Oh... Hyunnie-ah! Kamsahamnida!" Jae stated patting the back of CD who was smiling 
 
 
"Neh... I heard you needed some help! I came to help for Dara Day!" CD uttered as he began boxing the cups and mugs they were to sell for that day.
 
 
"Does your noona know you are here?" Jae asked
 
 
"Ani hyung! It's a surprise... I haven't greeted her yet since last night kekekeke" CD laughed mischievously
 
 
"I bet she is fuming with anger at you for not greeting her" Jae joined in the laugh as another familiar figure entered his office.
 
 
"Hyung! Is Dara-noona here already?" 
 
 
"Yah! Is that the only reason why you came here?" Jae stated hitting Junsu's arm
 
 
"Ani... I was just asking hyung!" Junsu stated rubbing his right arm
 
 
"Go make yourself useful over there... help Hyunnie-ah with the other cups and mugs to be placed in these pink boxes!" Jae ordered as he was busy scrolling something on his phone.
 
 
"Hyung, is this right?" Junsu asked while putting some stickers on the boxes.
 
 
Jae was so busy trying to check if everything was in place. After a few hours, Yoochun arrived to lend a helping hand.
 
 
"Hyung, what can I do?" Chun asked as he looked over to what Junsu was doing
 
 
"Hyung Su-ah isn't doing anything! He is just slacking off!" Chun pointed out as he laughed at Junsu who was busy sipping on a straw in his own weird, tongue-wiggling way...
 
 
"Yah, you two! You can put these finished boxes there, by the shelf!" Jae ordered as he and CD were busy checking the other cups and mugs for any cracks.
 
 
"Hyung... this is really going to be a great gift for noona!" CD stated with a smile
 
 
"I just hope that the fans will be organized though... I just wish the event will go through without any hitches!" Jae smiled back.
 
 
 
BZZZZ BZZZZZ
 
 
FROM: MY QUEEN
Aigoo... I really hate my brother right now! It's my birthday and he hasn't greeted me yet... ME! His doting noona... This kid has really forgotten about me... AISH!
 
 
Jae showed CD his cellphone to which CD laughed at
 
 
"Chincha! She must really feel close to you for sending you her complaints about me... she usually tells that to either her members or to Durami-noona!" CD uttered in disbelief
 
 
"Be prepared for her fists!" Jae warned with a laugh
 
o===o====o
 
MC1: There are alot of fans lined up outside
 
 
MC2: They were there since the evening before! Waaaahhhh, chincha?!
 
 
MC3: That is a big event... JYJ is there... CD is there... then Dara will be there as well... 
 
 
MC4: alot of fans really came! Waaahhhh!!! I want to buy one of those mugs... it's so cute!
 
 
the PD then handed out 4 boxes and gave each
 
 
MC1: wahhhh chincha!? Is this for us?
 
 
MC3: JaeDara komawo!
 
 
MC2: Kamsahamnida!
 
 
MC4: It's signed by the two of them! Waaahhhh DAEBAK!
 
 
MC1: limited edition!
 
 
MC2: How much will they buy it if I put this for sale... kekekekekeke
 
o====o====o
 
 
Dara was fuming in their living room, walking to and fro, ranting about CD not greeting her
 
 
"I really have to erase his number... I no longer have a brother! I will unfollow him... I will... I will...AISH!!!" Dara was huffing and puffing while her members sat on the couch watching her do her thing
 
 
"Unnie... that won't work... you don't have the heart to disown your brother... and besides he just gives you his eye smile and you melt already...so what's the use of being angry when you will forgive him later on?" CL reasoned out trying to talk some sense into Dara
 
 
"Dara-ah... you have to calm down... remember today is Dara Day... you still have to go to JJ's coffee shop for the event!" Bom reminded her to keep her calm
 
 
"Ah... that's right... thanks Bommie-ah for reminding me... how is my getup for today's event... is this okay?" Dara stated as she showed them what she planned to wear for the event that afternoon.
 
 
"Unnie you have to wear something comfortable... something casual so that you can move around... remember there will be a lot of people there... so you need to have a fresh appearance!" Minji reminded her
 
 
"Ah... good point maknae!" Dara stated while running towards the bedroom again, she was then followed by the three as she went through her closet
 
 
"Unnie... jeans and a simple shirt will do!" CL suggested as she got something from her closet to let Dara approve of it.
 
 
"Waaahhhh Chaerinnie... kamsahamnida!!!" Dara hugged CL as she immediately pushed her members out of the room as she went in and changed.
 
 
 
o===o===o
 
 
"Ah, she's on her way..." Jae uttered as he informed everyone who was busy minding their own stations.
 
 
Yoochun and Junsu were tasked to give out the mugs, CD and Jae are in charge of the cups, while Dara will be at a table near the counter to give out other freebies, such as photo cards and paper fans.
 
 
Outside the shop, they heard a commotion, Jae took that as a sign that Dara has arrived already.
 
 
When Dara came in, she was shocked to see Yoochun and Junsu waving at her... and her dear annoying brother smiling happily at her standing behind the counter, while Jae greeted her.
 
 
"Annyeong nae anae! Happy Dara Day!" Jae shouted as the rest of the guys joined him.
 
 
CD then went near Dara carefully, assessing how angry his noona is, then gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. 
 
 
"Happy birthday noona!!! Saranghae!" CD uttered then gave Dara an awkward hug then walked back to the counter.
 
 
 
The event started at exactly 2pm. The fans and the crowd were very cooperative, it was orderly... sure there were abit of screaming as some artists dropped by to check the event and order some coffee like:
 
 
Wooyoung(2PM), Kevin(UKISS), Taeyang, GDragon, TOP, Minhwan(FT ISLAND) and Chanyeol (EXO).
 
 
After the event which ended at around 11PM... all of them were drained. Yoochun and Junsu left earlier because they had an early schedule the following day, and as for CD he just got home after the last customer went out.
 
 
Jae announced that on that day, they managed to earn 53550000.00 South Korean Won= 50,000.00 USD
 
 
"Omo! That's a lot of money! That's great! Then Hyomi and Seungkwan's orphanage will receive alot of blessings this year! Kamasahamnida!" Dara clapped her hands joyfully.
 
 
Jae and Dara were now the only ones left in the cafe... they were drinking some iced coffee while resting.
 
 
"Thank you for doing this... for making my birthday a memorable one!" Dara smiled as she placed her glass down.
 
 
"You are very much welcome!" Jae smiled then stood up and grabbed something at the back office.
 
 
He went out carrying a small cake with a dozen red roses while singing...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
 
 
Dara smiled... as she looked at the sparkling candles on the cake. She closed her eyes and made a wish... then paused for a moment then blew the candles.
 
 
"Happy birthday Dara!" Jae smiled.
 
 
Dara then leaned closer, tip toed and kissed Jae on the cheek, which surprised Jae.
 
o===o====o
 
PD: you kissed him!
 
 
DARA: ah neh... it was the appropriate thing to do as a thank you to your nampyeon right?
 
 
O~~~~O
 
PD: she kissed you...
 
 
JAE: ah neh... AHAHAHA, she did... didn't she... I thought I was just dreaming... I had to ask the other PD-nim to rewind that part to actually realize that she really did that and not just a dream.
 
O~~~~O
 
DARA: I am very thankful for having a wonderful husband... that was very thoughtful of him to even think of such an event for my birthday.Who would do that? Who can think of that? Only him! And I also thank the fans who came by and bought the cups and mugs... it would really help the orphanage alot!
 
 
I felt my heart beat a little faster that night. When we were just there sitting alone... after thinking about what happened that day, and all of that he did for me... neh... I felt really being cared for... like ahhhh, this is what having a husband is like... this is what being loved by a husband is like.
 
 
O~~~~O
 
PD: it seems as though you are taking this make believe marriage very seriously...
 
 
JAE: neh, because Dara is someone that is special to me now... especially now that I have known her alot and have grown close to her already. She has become apart of what I think of almost every day. Like for example, when I am just sitting in the car, going to a schedule, we would pass by a store while waiting for the traffic light to go green, I would think... ah, would Dara find that cute? Does she like those kinds of stuff? Maybe I'll ask her to go there next time... like that, my mind will think like that.
 
 
Being in this program made me realize how different of a person I can be, especially to my wife. It's as if everything that I look at reminds me of her... ahhh this is a bit dangerous... AHAHAHAHA!
 
 
o===o===o
Sorry it took me awhile to update...
 
 
it's a bit short...
 
 
waaaahhhhh... I missed you guys so much ^^
 
 
anyways...
 
 
comments are love....