EPILOGUE PART 1

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

EPILOGUE- PART 1

 

 

WE GOT MARRIED ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

 

MC1: we have received a lot of emails requesting for this couple

 

MC2: ah, I missed them too, and they are getting married, for real!

 

MC3: really? As in, in real life?

 

MC1: yes, the guy proposed on National TV, he finished military duties

 

MC4: omo! How romantic!

 

MC2: they were known as the ROYAL COUPLE... VAMPIRE COUPLE

 

MC1: MILKY SKIN COUPLE

 

MC3: really? I think I would've fainted, if I was able to witness such a couple

 

MC1: then ready yourself, we are about to bring them back, for this one episode, on our ANNIVERSARY!!!

 

 

=====o=====

 

From their first awkward meeting which ended with a song and a skinship, events for each other, singing and performing, doing missions, their push and pull, their ONE-DAY FAMILY, their FAMILY OLYMPICS, their thoughts for each other were seen here first.

 

Let us watch what happened and find out.

 

=====o=====

 

PD: it's been a while, but please, introduce yourself once more

 

DARA: ah, neh... annyeonghaseyo... 2NE1's fresh vocal, Park Sandara-imnida, nice to meet you... I miised you guys so much!

 

====o====

 

MC4: Omo! It's Dara noona! I am a fan!!! WAAAAH!!!

 

MC3: wow! Dara-sunbaenim is really a vampire, such a beauty!

 

=====o=====

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This won't do! Shouldn't you be introducing yourself as a soon-to-be wife?

 

 

Dara blushes and looks apologetically at Jae who was sitting beside her.

 

DARA: ah mian! Let me do it again then! Hello everybody! I am Sandara Park... and Kim Jaejoong is mine... there is that alright? Kekekekekeke

 

=====o=====

 

MC3: kyaaaaahhhhh!!!!

 

MC1: they became so cheesy!!!

 

=====o=====

 

JAE: Annyeonghaseyo... yeorobun! Kim Jaejoong-imnida... she is my woman! Nae anae!

 

 

DARA: Arasso... stop oit, greetings, properly...

 

 

JAE and DARA: annyeonghaseyo, JAE-DARA couple imnida... please watch over us.

 

 

DARA: okay go... it is now time for individual interview! KA!

 

 

Jae walks out of the room hesitantly

 

JAE: yah, PD-nim! Don't take too long! I am a very jealous husband.

 

 

DARA: Ka! Ka! Go!

 

PD: Okay... what happened after the last filming for WGM

 

DARA: it was such a hectic day! After his proposal and out last filming... YG-sajangnim called.

 

=====o=====

 

FLASHBACK

 

“A-anyeongha-” Dara trembled in fear not being able to finish her greeting

 

“Yah! You punk! Get back here this instant!” YG stated sounding stern and scary

 

“Ah n-neh sajangnim... neh” Dara uttered biting her lip

 

“And Dara... bring your fiance with you!” YG uttered as he hung up the call

 

“Neh! Neh?” Dara did a double take trying to think of the last word YG-sajangnim said...

 

Bring your fiance...”

 

“What did he say?” Jae asked seriously looking at Dara's worried expression

 

“He told me to go back to the building ASAP!” Dara bit her lip, her heart racing, looking at the ring on her finger given by Jae just a while ago.

 

“Oh okay... see you later then?” Jae asked

 

“Ani... he said to bring you along...” Dara stated with her head bowed down

 

“Oh!' Jae stated then realization hit him... he was being called by YG himself... was he going to do the 5-step test then?

 

“Jae, are you alright? You look pale!” Dara stated shaking Jae back to his consciousness.

 

“Huh? Yah! I'm fine! C'mon... let's get this meeting over and done with. Let's go!” Jae stated walking towards his car leaving Dara standing from where she was

 

“Jae!” Dara called out waving at Jae's facve

 

“Oh right! I forgot about my wife! Right!” Jae struggled as he escorted Dara to his car while Dara instructed her manager to just follow them.

 

After a very tense 45-minute drive... they finally arrived at YG building.

 

 

 

“Wow! It really is intimidating!” Jae stated looking at it, tilting his head up.

 

“C'mon manager will take care of your car! Let's go in!” Dara took Jae's hand in hers as she punched in some code and swiped a certain card for them to enter the building.

 

 

 

 

 

In the elevator...

 

“Are you ok? Breathe!” Dara checked on Jae, who was looking pale by the minute, she has never seen him so nervous...

 

 

“And to think I have performed for so many people, millions of them, only one man makes me this nervous... only one man... and that is YG-sajangnim... aigoo!” Jae looked so flustered still wearing his army uniform.

 

He didn't have time to change to his casual clothes.

 

“It's going to be alright... whatever happens in there, I will be there together with you... let us face it together!” Dara stated, actually her words was for both of them, because she, too, was feeling nervous and anxious.

 

When they entered YG's office...

 

yg office

 

“Whoa! It really is scary and fascinating all at the same time!” Jae uttered looking at the shelves with huge replicas of bears of which TOP also collects... he looked at one up close.

 

“Do they move on their own?” he asked as he tried to poke it, “They are a bit creepy!”

 

“I'd appreciate it much if you greeted first before touching them!”

 

“Omo! Sajangnim!!!” Dara was startled as her hands clasped on

 

“Ah...y-yeh... mian... annyeonghaseyo... hyung!” Jae gave a 90 degree bow

 

“Eh? Hyung! This is their first time to meet each other right?” Dara wondered aloud

 

“Yah you punk!” YG stood and jokingly hit Jae on the head

 

“EH?!” Dara couldn't hide her confusion anymore

 

“WAIT! HOLD UP!!!”

 

“This is the first time I heard Dara raise her voice in my presence! It certainly is refreshing!” YG smiled his cheeky smile as he ruffled Jae's hair and clasped his hands behind him.

 

“What's going on here?” Dara asked in astonishment

 

 

“Mian... Dara...'” Jae uttered as he paused then aftera few seconds...

 

 

SURPRISE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 

 

Everyone close to Dara were there present in YG's office. 2NE1, BIGBANG, WINNER, EPIK HIGH, iKON, TEDDY, KUSH, JINUSEAN, LEE HI, AKMU, YOO IN NA, GUMMY, SEVEN, AND HANBYUL.

 

Dara was greeted with lots of cheers and congratulations from her colleagues and lastly she was met and shockingly was hugged awkwardly by YG who was fighting off the tears that were slowly b in his eyes. It was a tight hug and stiff and you could see YG holding back his tears as he lightly patted Dara's back.

 

 

“Neh... Dara-yang, I am glad you found another weird soul to become your partner... aish, is this how it feels like to give your daughter's hand in marriage? Aigoo... I better prepare myself for Yoojin then!” YG quickly turned around to wipe away the tears in his eyes.

 

They had a small celebration held at the YG cafeteria as the ahjumma who cooks for the place sent her warm wishes to the couple.

 

“Aigoo... my nampyeon is such a good actor! Acting all nervous... meeting sajangnim... aish!” Dara stated holding her nose bridge

 

“Of course, I am still worried any moment now, he will throw that 5-step challenge! It's awkward and funny and intimidating having your CEO visit me in the army!” Jae uttered remembering the day YG visited him in the army.

 

YG visited Jae during his duty because he heard from TOP that Jae was planning on proposing to Dara the moment he gets out of his military duty. And that was where they had a heart to heart talk, where he told Jae how he was like a father to Dara and was happy that finally Dara has found her match.

 

After the surprise party, Dara and Jae visited Jae's parents to inform them of their engagement much to the delight of the sisters and especially of Jae's father. And then after that Jae's family visited Dara's family formally to ask Dara's hand in marriage, where Cheondung acted as the man of the family, he was very happy that his noona is finally going to get married.

 

“I trust you hyung! Welcome to the family!” Cheondung stated as he hugged Jae tightly.

 

 

At the engagement party, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin were present to congratulate the two.

 

“Noona, you should know your husband completely... so here is a compilation of all his never-before-seen pictures in the dorm, you might think him handsome... but wait til you catch him off guard... this is my present for noona and my torture to hyung!” Changmin uttered slyly as he handed Dara a USB,which brought laughter to Dara.

 

“Yah! You want to be uninvited to my wedding?” Jae warned as he ran after Changmin

 

“Can't! Hahahahahaha! I already confirmed! Ho ho ho ho!!!” Changmin exclaimed running away from his ONE-TOUCH COUPLE hyung.

 

 

=====o======

 

MC4: so they really are engaged!? Wah! Daebak!

 

MC3: maybe I can join WGM and I can find a suitable husband for me?

 

MC2: aigoo, you could end up with someone who will irritate you!

 

MC1: from WE GOT MARRIED to WE GOT DIVORCED.

 

=====o======

MWAHUGS!!!

 

 

show some love ^^