A MOMENT LIKE THIS PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

A MOMENT LIKE THIS PART 2/2

 

Dara was welcomed by eomoni whom she has met awhile back and was embraced tightly by abeoji.

 

“Aigoo… yeppeuda! I have another beautiful daughter!” abeoji uttered while patting Dara’s back lightly afraid that he might hit her hard.

 

“Omo! Abeoji… kamsahamnida!” Dara uttered and gave her most respectable bow towards the parents.

 

“Dara mian… but they requested to be introduced to you… although I told them that you would get really flustered and probably won’t remember it right away…” Jae pouted as she guided her towards his eldest noona.

 

“Dara… this is my eldest noona… Jinhee-noona… then Seonhee-noona… then Mikyeon-noona… Sookjin-noona, Yooseon-noona, Minkyeong-noona, Ahyoung-noona and Sooyoung-noona….”

 

After Jae mentioned his sister’s names they all crowded at Dara and shook hands with her.

 

“Noona! Yah! Yah! Don’t crowd over her… I can’t see her!” Jae stated as he gently pulled Dara out of the crowd.

 

“It’s not everyday we meet a celebrity!” Sooyoung-noona uttered with a smile.

 

“Noona! I am a celebrity too!” Jae stated

 

“Aigoo! You are family… Dara… is a celebrity!” Minkyeong-noona exclaimed as she took a selca together with Dara who was shocked and surprised and was happy to see Jae’s sisters.

 

And then Jae introduced Dara to his biological mom and siblings and she was welcomed with loving arms as well.

 

“Dara this is my cute little sister… Seo Jin… I call her Jinnie… kyeopta!” Jae uttered pinching his sister’s cheeks.

 

“Ahhh… oppa! Stop it! Dara unnie is here!” Seo Jin uttered shyly as she bowed her head down.

 

“Annyeong Seo Jin!” Dara greeted and smiled as she looked lovingly at Seo Jin who looked a bit like Jaejoong

 

Seo Jin then whispered something in Jae’s ears to which Jae laughed.

 

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

 

“Dongsaeng-ie… why don’t you ask her that personally!” Jae teased as he lightly pushed Seo Jin towards Dara.

 

“What is it?” Dara smiled as she looked expectantly at her.

 

“Sign… juseyo…” Seo Jin shyly uttered as she handed Dara her phone with a marker and asked Dara to sign her phone.

 

Dara smiled and signed her phone much to Seo Jin’s delight.

 

O=======o========o

 

PD: How was it meeting with the family.

 

 

DARA: they were many! I was shocked at how big Jae’s family is… and they are loud and they laugh openly and I liked it… I loved family gatherings like that.

 

O==========o========o

 

PD: before lunch time, your parents asked to speak with the two of you in private… how was it?

 

JAE: ah… neh…. AHAHAHAHAHAHA (blushing furiously, covering his mouth with the back of his hand, like he always does when he laughs), um both my parents gave me blessing…

 

PD: blessing, for what?

 

JAE: my parents… chincha… they really thought I was really married already especially abeoji, he was patting my back and he kept on patting it and telling me… “aigoo… Joongie-ah… you married a beautiful young woman… how did you convince her parents to marry you… I think she just turned 21!”

 

O=======o=======o

 

MC1: Dara seems to get that all the time.

 

MC2: well, it’s true… she doesn’t seem like her age… she looks young!!!

 

MC4: she can even pass for a high school student role in a drama!

 

MC3: Jae’s appa is really funny… I imagine the appa giving his blessing towards the couple.

 

O========o=====o

DARA: I was shocked when abeoji mentioned that I looked like I just turned 21… did I really looked that young? It must be the dress…but abeoji really thought we were married and kept on pressuring us about his grandchildren… telling us that since we married at a young age, we need to have lots of children.

 

PD: how did that make you feel.

 

DARA: I was flustered I kept reminding myself that this is just a virtual marriage… but the way abeoji was talking to the two of us… it seems like we really were a married couple.

 

O=============o==========o

 

Lunch time was as riotous as the introductions… everyone wanted to sit beside Dara or sit close to her and hear her talk and all. When Dara talks everyone was silent and all eyes and ears were on her.

 

Dara was supported by Jae as he sat beside her and answered some questions that caught her off guard.

 

“How many kids do you plan to have?” one nephew asked

 

“When was your first kiss?” one niece asked

 

“I have a handsome uncle and a beautiful auntie!” another nephew added.

 

“Really Dara… after watching WGM… we saw how you took care of uri Joongie… we are very thankful for that… and he rarely shows his protective side… he seems cold on the outside but when he is around someone he likes… he tends to tease and act childish and all… thank you for accepting and taking care of uri Joongie!” Jinhee, the eldest sister uttered.

 

“Ah, neh… Jae is not hard to like… he has the visual that captures your eyes… the voice that catches your ears and the care that steals your heart… he is like that because of the people who loves him… eomoni, abeoji… eomoni… kamsahamnida for raising a wonderful son like Jaejoong… and the unnies… thank you for torturing Jae and showing him how you love him… because of that he has grown up like a dependable man that he is today.” Dara stated politely bowing to each and everyone of them.

 

“Aigoo… my son really chose well! Now… next… make beautiful grandchildren as well, arasso?! Don’t come back without one!” abeoji uttered who was showing a shade of pink from drinking some soju.

 

“Aigoo… abeoji is drunk already!” Jaejoong uttered as he placed an arm over Dara’s shoulder.

 

 

It was already night time when they left the house. Jae and Dara were in the van trying to settle themselves in as they rode back to Seoul.

 

“How was it today?” Jae asked as he looked at Dara who was seated beside him at the back of the van with her head on his shoulder.

 

“It was fun… I had a great time! It was loud and full of cheers and it was wonderful… you have a beautiful family Jae!” Dara stated releasing a deep sigh.

 

“AH! I am tired… I was always at full attention cause my noonas might tell you stories of my past and how hardheaded I was and such.” Jae exhaled

 

“Did you think they didn’t tell some stories… hahahahaha… about the time… you decided to cool yourself by removing all of your clothes and dipping in the beach?!” Dara teased much to Jae’s embarrassment.

 

O=========o=======o

JAE: I felt happy that my wife got to meet my family… and my family got to meet my wonderful wife. It seems as though there really is one thing that was lacking really… children of our own… I should’ve brought the Hyomi and Seungkwan there… my abeoji would’ve have been so happy then! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

 

O=======o=======o

 

DARA: I got to meet his family and spend a day with them. It was precious time and it was great! I had made wonderful memories with them, it was so hard to part with that kind of family.

 

O=======o=========o

 

 

DOODOONG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O======O======O

 

MC1: aigoo… what is it now… PD_nim?

 

 

MC3: this PD really knows the real meaning of being a TROLL!

 

MC2: what? What? What is it?

 

O==========o=========o

 

Before the two got out of the van, the PD handed two envelopes one for each of them and asked them to read it on their way back home.

 

O=========o==========o

 

Dara sat herself at the backseat… and laid her head on the headrest recalling everything that has happened that day.

 

And then she remembered the envelope.

 

O=======o======o

 

Jae headed back to Coffee Cojjee and went straight up to his office. He released a sigh of relief and a huge smile was plastered on his face.

 

He then reached for the enevelope and opened it.

O======o=======o

 

ROYAL COUPLE….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PREPARE A HEARTWARMING EVENT….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FOR YOUR….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAST MISSION.

 

 

 

3

 

 

O=======O========O

 

 

I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS TO SAY...

 

 

 

 MY HEART IS LITERALLY BREAKING...

 

 

 

 

 

BUT SINCE EARLIER THIS MORNING THEY ANNOUNCED THAT JAE WILL BE ENTERING MILITARY THIS YEAR...

 

 

 

 

I ALSO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS STORY AS WELL.

 

 

 

show some love....