WE'RE MOVING IN...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

5- WE’RE MOVING IN...

 

MC1: yeorobun! We were all left hanging last week by this couple!!!

 

MC2: according to PD-nim tons of messages were sent to them to reveal or give a hint for this couple!

 

MC3: yeorobun! I’m sure the netizens are all wondering the same thing as we are

 

MC4: what happened to JaeDara couple?

 

O=====o======o======o

PD: what happened while you were on your way to the house?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHA! Neh... first of all...

 

Jae stood up and then looked at the camera then bowed

 

JAE: to the staff, cameraman and PD-nim of WGM, mianhaeyo... kamsamnida...

O====o====o

MC1: why is he apologizing and thanking the staff at the same time?

O====o=====o

JAE: neh, we were on our way to the house, talking about our activities and rehearsals when...

O=====O=======O
 

WHAT COULD’VE BEEN THE CAUSE OF DELAY?

 

DUGUN DUGUN...

 

THE REASON TO BE REVEALED NOW...

O=====o======o

Jae and Dara were chatting the moment they got on the van.

 

“Aren’t you tired? You’ve got a lot of schedules listed before your comeback!” Jae asked with concern noticing the dark circles that were barely covered by her make up

 

“Aigoo... there are this days that I realize I’m not young anymore! Ahhhhh!!!” Dara leaned back on the seat and found a very comfortable position.

 

Jae was about to turn and talk to Dara when he saw her sleeping soundly immediately. He then reclined her seat to make her feel comfortable while sleeping.

 

“She must have been tired from the practice?” Jae asked towards Dara’s manager, Jjangmae, who was sitting at the back of the van.

“Ah, well... after their rehearsals which ended at around 3am, she went home to prepare her things, things she wanted to bring today then slept for 2 ½ hours then prepared for filming”

 

“Ah really? Let’s just let her sleep for a while then” Jae nodded while looking at Dara’s peaceful sleeping state.

 

“What about you?” Jjangmae asked

 

“Ani... Kenchana... I’ll just make a call first” Jae replied while dialling some numbers on his phone.

O======o======o

PD: I was shocked when I got a call from Jaejoong-ssi

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHA! Neh! I have to look after the health and welfare of my wife above all things... I saw her sleeping soundly and decided to drive around and let her sleep some more, to rest for a while.

O=====o======o

MC1: waaaaaaahhhh! Jaejoong is so cool!!!

 

MC2: Daebak!!!

 

MC3: so thoughtful and cute... it took guts to ask  PD for some delay...

 

MC4: I hope to find someone like him in the future!

O=====o=====o

PD: did you know that Jaejoong-ssi let you sleep for 2 hours?

 

DARA: chincha?! Was that the reason he kept on apologizing that day?

 

PD: he called and asked if the filming could be delayed for 2 hours so that you can rest for a bit.

 

DARA: ah really? I didn’t  know that... but somehow I feel overwhelmed and happy... still 2 hours is... my nampyeon... kamsamnida!

O=====o=====o======o

After 2 hours, Jae finally woke Dara by lightly tapping her shoulders and whispering in her ear...

 

Dara slowly moved and opened her eyes.

 

“Mian... I fell asleep... are we there yet?” Dara asked innocently peeking outside to see the entrance to the building from the basement parking.

 

The couple were then led to the unit assigned to them. When they entered the unit, they immediately fell in love with the place. Jae took Dara’s hand as they went around the unit, it was spacious and bright! The bedroom was located at the loft with an overview of the city, it was such a refreshing and relaxing sight.

 

“The view here is great! The ambience is good for writing songs!” Jae stated while looking out the window still holding Dara’s hand.

 


“I love the design of the house, the ceiling is high... like I can breathe freely! Perfect for a newly wed couple!” Dara uttered looking around the place

 

“Like us? We’re a married couple, right?” Jae asked while holding Dara’s hand up with their fingers intertwined.

 

Dara nodded then they went to check the whole unit. After checking every corner of the unit, they started emptying out their suitcases.

 

Dara brought out a huge plastic containing some stuffings of some sort, cloth of different designs and sewing materials. Then she took out 2 bottles of supplements courtesy of Bom, then she also brought the stuffs given by fans, like artwork... pictures and a pillow with their faces on it.

 

Then Jae started to unpack his things which was also full of gifts from fans for them to use; like couple tshirts, couple headbands, couple glasses, mugs and plates.

 

“AHAHAHA! We don’t even need to buy couple things. Our fans took care of it already!” Jae said while getting a small box that was gift wrapped from his suitcase.

 

He let Dara open the box and she was surprised by it...

 

“Omo!” Dara’s hand immediately covered

O====o=====o

MC1: what is it?

 

MC2: a ring?

 

MC3: he bought it?

 

MC4: the fans?

O=====o=====o

“Fan?” Dara asked referring to who bought it

 

“Neh! They took care of everything!” Jae smiled

 

The two then gave a very respectable bow to show how grateful they were for the gift.

 

“We will use it well yeorobun” Dara smiled

 

Jae then took out the ring that was colored rosy pink and slid it into Dara’s finger.

 


“Wah! It fits perfectly!” Dara was amazed by it, she then took the other ring which was colored blue and slid it into Jae’s finger.

 

“Now... we’re truly a married couple!” Jae stated showing off their wedding ring.

 

Dara then shifted her attention to the other gifts and saw the headband and immediately wore it.

 

“Ah... tokki... Santokki!”

 

“Ahhhh, kyeopta! My wife is really cute” Jae stated while pinching Dara’s cheeks as Dara scrunched up her nose looking like a rabbit

 

Dara then grabbed the Minnie Mouse ears and placed it on Jae’s head and looked at him

 

“Wah! You look like a girl! The real Minnie Mouse!” Dara smiled while taking a picture of Jae wearing the headband.

 

“Are you hungry?” Jae asked as they gathered the gifts and placed them on the shelves on the wall

 

“Neh... are you going to cook?” Dara asked

 

“Yes... didn’t I tell you that I’ll cook one meal of the day for you? Let’s do some grocery shopping first. What do you want to eat?”

 

“Deokbokki!”

 

“Deokbokki for our Santokki?”

 

“Neh!” Dara stated while raising her fist up in the air

 

“What else?” Jae asked finding it very hard not to smile while his wife was acting all cute

 

“Bibimbop!”

 

“Arasso, let’s go!” Jae grabbed her hand and was about to leave when...

 

“Wait! Couple tee?” Dara suggested pointing to one of the couple shirts hanging on the closet

 

“Ah, okay... AHAHAHAHAHA you like doing this kind of things eh?”

 

After they changed into their couple tees, they headed now to the nearest grocery store and decided to walk.

 

“You know in times like this... this is the most natural thing to do” Jae uttered while holding onto Dara’s left hand

 

“Ah neh... Jae... how come you are good at cooking?”

 


“I learned from  watching my omma cook... sometimes she allows me to help her cut the vegetables”

 

“Ah really? That’s nice... do you know my cooking ability?” Dara wondered while glancing shyly at Jae

 

“Eggshells on fried egg? AHAHAHAHA! My favourite! There’s texture to the dish! Crunchy!” Jae gave her a thumbs up as Dara smiled and laughed.

 

Then the two reached the grocery store and instantly were recognized by the crew and some grocery shoppers. The 2 were happy that they allowed them to shop with ease and gave them privacy.

 

Even one of the staff wished them luck and blessings for their marriage. FIGHTING!

 

“You’re newly weds?” one innocent grandma approached them with a smile

 

“Neh halmonim!” the two chorused giving the elder a smile

 

“Aigoo, your nampyeon is so handsome! You’d make cute babies!” the grandma uttered while patting Jae’s ... kekekekeke

 

“OMO!” Dara exclaimed and blushed at the mention of babies.

O=======o======o====o

PD: it seems like you enjoyed talking with grandmother?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHA! Neh, she must’ve thought that we’re really married and she even prayed for beautiful ladies... my wife seemed embarrassed by it... but I enjoyed the thought of it... I think my parents would say that too! AHAHAHA!

O~~~~~~O

DARA: when halmonim talked about babies, I was shocked because I imagined it, having little kids running around the house... it surprised me that I even thought of that!

O======o=====o

“Didn’t you buy too much?” Dara wondered, seeing that they bought ingredients good for 20 persons

 

“We have to cook for the staff as well... they worked hard!” Jae stated giving a slight smile to the cameraman while scratching his head

 

Jae effortlessly carried the 2 heavy bags filled with ingredients, with ease, showing off his toned arm muscles.

O=-====o=====o

DARA: I must admit seeing my husband carry those heavy bags... showing off his muscles was pretty impressive! I thought of him very manly at that time!

O~~~~~~~O

JAE: ah neh! AHAHAHAA, I purposefully did it. To slightly show off to my wife how muscular I am. Cause after seeing some of her fanboys... I shouldn’t lose to them! I’m feeling confident that time because I was diligently working out to be presentable to my lovely wife!

O======o=====o

The two then prepared a very hearty meal for them and for the staff.

 

“I do hope it’s to your liking, I didn’t put too much spice on it” Jae stated nervously as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

 

Dara then grabbed some tissue and naturally wiped the sweat off of her husband’s face, it was such a cute sight that left everybody in awe while watching them.

O=====o=====o

MC1: awwww, being husband and wife come naturally for them

 

MC2: sweetness overload!

 

MC3:skinship really does come naturally to them!

O====o=====o====o

After eating and washing the dishes together they sat on their sofa while eating some fruits.

 

“What to do?” Dara ploppled herself on the sofa beside Jae while munching on some sliced apple

 

“Ah! The list!” Jae exclaimed while going up to their bedroom to get his notebook.

 

Dara followed him and did the same, she got her list and went back down to the living room.

 

“Who’s gonna go first?” Dara asked.

 

“Me!” Jae raised his hand eagerly and showed Dara his list... after reading it Dara laughed out loud while covering her face.

O=====o=====o

MC4: if they cut their episode like this... I’m really gonna scream!

O=====O=====O

DUGUN DUGUN!

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT COULD BE ON JAE’S LIST?!!!

 

 

STAY TUNED

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT WEEK...

 

O====O======O

MC4: WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I REALLY HATE YOU PD-NIM! CHINCHA!!!

 

 

 

O=====O======O=====O

 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS... 

 

readers and comments are JJANG!!!