JAE AND DARA"S WISH PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

PD: so your wish was for a vacation with your husband...

 

DARA: aigoo... this is bad... is this okay? N-neh... one of my wishes on my wishlist was to bring Jae to the Philippines for a vacation, and since Sajangnim will give us a week off... I wanted to spend at least half of it showing my husband, my second home... the Philippines.

 

 

PD: sort of like a honeymoon, right?

 

 

DARA: huh? Ah...n-neh?! Hmmm, I don't know... maybe, kekeke, aigoo... is it really okay to say that?

o~~~~~~o

JAE: AHAHAHAHA! Of course, I was so excited that she invited me, I have heard good things about the Philippines, and that was the reason I immediately asked my manager and members for my schedule for the days she mentioned.

 

PD: and... are you free for those dates?

o====o=====o

MC1: PD-nim juseyo... no trolling again!

 

MC2: I wonder where they will go? I heard the beaches in the Philippines are like a paradise!

 

MC3: first of all, is Jae available on the date set for the vacation?

o====o====o

When Dara heard JAe talking on the phone, she decided to give her husband privacy and went down to the kitchen to fix themselves something to eat.

 

 

After awhile, Daraw saw Jae coming down the stairs wearing an unreadable expression on his face. She saw him heaving a sigh and searching for her.

 

"I'm here, in the kitchen... I made some ramyeon, figured you might be hungry" Dara smiled, Jae then smiled a bit and sat at the counter in front of her.

 

Jae was sighing and looking at Dara with an uncertain gaze.

o====o====o

Mc1: it looks like, no free time on his schedule then?

 

Mc2: that can't be it!

 

MC3: it can be their honeymoon... c'mon!

o=====o====o

"A-are you alright?" finally Dara spoke mid-way through their meal

 

 

They started eating in silence, when Dara couldn't contain her curiosity, she finally gathered the courage to ask Jae.

 

 

"Hmmm? N-neh... AHAHAHAHAH!" Jae stated with a nervous and forced laugh

 

"So... does your schedule permit you for a 3-day vacation?" Dara asked looking at Jae's somber expression

 

 

"*sigh Unfortunately... I have an overseas schedule that day... why? Why!???? I asked my manager if there was a possibility for it to be rescheduled, but he told me that it was already arranged, a month before, it's in Malaysia, a promotion... I'm really sorry, I can't go with you... *sigh" Jae really looked sad as he leaned his head on Dara's left shoulder

 

 

"Ani... kenchana... we can go on a vacation when you have free time, and maybe go to Jeju island instead... it's okay" Dara smiled patting Jae's head trying to comfort his sullen expression.

o===o====o

MC1: ani... this is not it! it's not how it's supposed to be!

 

MC2: they should be going to their honeymoon!

 

Mc3: but they have different schedules... my heart is breaking I don't know why

 

Mc4: I don't know why I am tearing up... *sniff sniff

o===o===o

The day of the supposed 3-day vacation, Dara was being filmed getting ready for her trip, she was on her way to the airport.

 


"Will this work?" Dara wondered aloud as she looked out the window.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jae was also on his way to the airport for his overseas activity, with a defeated posture and a pout on his mouth...

 

"Since, we're both going out of the coutnry, is there a possibility for us to meet each other at the airport, then?" Jae was talking to his manager who was sitting in the front passenger seat.

 

"I don't know... maybe, since you're going to Malaysi and she's going to Philippines, they are both in Asia... so maybe there is a possibility... I don't know... why don't you text her?" manager hyung replied smiling at the thought

 

 

"Ahhhh.... this ! I should be going on a vacation with my buin! Nae anae! My Queen! Waaaahhhhh! :(" Jae then rested his head on the headrest.

 

 

As Jae arrived at the airport, there were alot of fans waiting for him, as he went down the car, checking his bags, he heard one fan say to him...

 

 

"JAE-OPPA! DARA-UNNIE IS ALREADY INSIDE!"

 

 

Jae then shifted his attention to that one fan, smiled at her and bowed to her. He then grabbed his cellphone and decided to text her.

 

 

TO: MY QUEEN

 

Annyeong buin-ah! I heard you're at the airport already... just arrived... have a safe flight! I really wish I could be with you :(

 

With a sigh, he then went in the airport going through his fans. He saw a JAEDARA placard, he smiled at it and went in through security.

 

 

After checking-in his luggages, since he had a few hours to spare, he decided to go to the lounge and wait for his boarding time, constantly checking his phone for any messages.

 

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZ

 

Jae's phone vibrated and he checked to see who texted him

 

FROM: CHUN-AH

Hyung! Enjoy your trip!

 

 

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ

 

FROM: SU-AH

Hyung! I envy you! Be happy!

 

"Aish! These two... really! Hyung what time is our boarding?" Jae asked his manager who was sitting beside him

 

"We'll just wait for another 30 minutes, then we go... you're lucky we got us some first class seats!" manager-hyung replied with a smile

o====o=====o

MC1: they are in the same airport... won't they be able to meet?

 

MC2: boarding time is nearing... aigoo

 

Mc3: ottokae?!

o====o====o

Meanwhile, Dara was seen on board the plane already with her phone on her hand, reading Jae's text

 

"Omo! He texted me! Aigoo... this is so nerve racking!" Dara stated clutching her chest

 

TO: KING JAE

Nampyeon! Annyeong! My plane is about to leave... don't be sad, we can have a vacation next time... take care... see you soon! HAve fun! FIGHTING!

 

Dara then received another text message, this time from Bom

 

FROM: BOM

Dara-yah... fighting! Enjoy your vacation with 남편

o=====o====o

MC1: oh... vacation with nampyeon?

 

MC2: waeyo?

 

MC3: huh?

o====o====o

"C'mon Jae, we can board the plane now!" manager-hyung called out as he ushered Jae to the line boarding the plane.

 

Jae was greeted by the stewardess as he showed her his boarding pass.

 

"This way sir... follow me sir" the stewardess gave him an extra and a knowing smile which caught him off guard but he decided to ignore it and brush it off

 

As he was ushered towards his seat, he saw that he had a seat mate, his seat mate was facing her back to him, looking out the window wearing her hair in an apple-like hairstyle

 

"Just like my wife... aish" Jae uttered under his breath as he took a seat beside her

 

"Annyeongaseyo" Jae uttered

 

His seatmate then turned around and brought shock to him.

 

 

"ANNYEONG! URI NAMPYEON! SURPRISE!!! KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Dara uttered excitedly with her arms outstretched to the side, welcoming him.

 

"Eh? Huh?" that was all Jae could say, he was confused, he then double checked his boarding pass and that's when he saw clearly his flight that was bound for Manila, Philippines... Kim Jaejoong.

o=====o===o

PD: so... it seems your schedules were in sync

 

Dara: um, neh... hehehe, I might have had a hand in that

 

 

PD: how so?

 

Dara:When I learned from our Sajangnim about the vacation, I immediately thought of the vacation and secretly contacted JAe's manager about his schedule, fortunately, there was nothing booked on those days, so I might have made an appointment and a schedule on those dates, under the pretense of an overseas activity. Manager-oppa was very kind enough to help me coordinate everything with Yoochun and Junsu, to keep Jae in the dark and my members helped me coordinate with the airport staff and airline staff... and I am really thankful to the staffs that helped me print a mock plane ticket and boarding pass and the immigration officer that interviewed JAe... everything was planned to the minute details... thank you for helping me make it a success!!!

o~~~~~O

JAE:I didn't know how to react... if I should be laughing out loud... scream, run around... jump or what... cause I really can't contain my happiness that time...Waaaahhhhh

o=====o

MC1: that was a great surprise!

 

MC2: DAEBAK!!!

 

Mc3: that's a great event! ahhh, it was like watching mission impossible

 

MC4: getting some of the airport staff to participate... wahhh, Dara-sshi is DAEBAK!!!

o====o====o

"Chincha!? Wah... chincha?!AHAHAHAHA" Jae couldn't wipe off the huge grin plastered on his face.

 

"Neh... I didn't know if it will be a success, or you'll find out about it. I couldn't sleep last night, anticipating what will happen today" Dara smiled while looking at Jae's surprised and amazed face.

 

"Wah! I didn't know you had this side of you! Chincha kamsahamnida... ah, wait... so, does that mean, I really am going on a vacation, no scheduled activity or promotion really in Malaysia? I am going with you to the Philippines, really?" Jae utteed in disbelief

 

Dara nodded and tried to calm Jae down,who was bouncing on his seat. Jae was so happy that he gave Dara a tight hug.

 

"Cheongmal... kamsahamnida buin-ah... thank you so much!" Jae uttered as he finally released Dara from his embrace.

 

"Hyung kamsahamnida!" Jae stated looking back at his manager who is seated just behind them

 

"Arasso... you owe me big time!" manager-hyung smiled as he covered his eyes with an eye mask trying to catch some sleep.

o====o====o

JAE: I was so happy, spending a 3 day vacation overseas with my wife... even though I didn't get enough sleep the night before, I couldn't sleep during the flight... while my buin was comfortable laying her head on my shoulder sleeping soundly, I on the other hand just sat there, really staring at nothing in particular, thinking over my wish and what we will do on our vacation in the Philippines.

o=====o=====o

and that's the 1st part of their vacation

 

 

 i will post the next chapter later... i have to do something first...

 

 

hope you all enjoyed it

 

thank you once again for your greetings...

 

 

comments are love   <3