THE AFTERMATH

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

After what seemed like a vacation in paradise, they had to go back to reality and go back to their work. The minute they set foot back to Korea, outside the airport, numerous number of fans were waiting for their arrival.

 

"Omo! Nampyeon! There are a lot of people outside!" Dara uttered with a shocked expression while pointing out the huge crowd outside with their signages and placards.

 

"Just stay behind me, tie your hair up, make sure there are no lose strands... put your hood on... I've been through this a lot... where's your manager?" Jae stated, stepping in front of Dara, fixing her hood.

 

"Jangmae!" Dara called ut, Jangmae then caught up with them

 

"Neh... um, I need you to protect Dara from behind... I'll walk in front of her, manager0hyung will lead us through the crowd... do you have a jacket or anything long sleeved?" Jae asked, Jangmae, seeing that he's wearing a short sleeved shirt, caused some worry to Jae.

 

"Neh, I have one here... waeyo?" Jangmae asked while putting on the jacket

 

"To protect you from scratches adn everything else... it seems you've never dealt with saesang fans then" manager-hyung explained.

 

"Omo! You go through this everytime? Unharmed?" Dara looked worriedly at Jae

 

"Not really... some scratches here and there... nothing that wouldn't heal though... it's okay. Just watch where you are going... and I'm afraid you'll have to back hug me for that, when we go through the crowd... is that okay with you?" Jae looked worriedly over Dara's anxious look.

 

"I've nere... we have never had saesang fans... the fans are friendly to us" Dara stated

 

"Well... not to us... c'mon, are you ready? Head down, juat look at my feet, hold on tight... let your staff carry your luggage for you" Jae stated as manager-hyung started to walk to make way for the couple together with the airport security.

 

As predicted, there were fans that really invaded their personal space. Hands that tried to touch parts of the body that you don't want to be touched, hands prying to scratch your arms and cause pain, pulling of hair and hearing harsh words from the crowd.

 

As they successfully made it through the crowd, they all headed for Jae's vehicle for safety. As they were all safely on board the vehicle, they hurriedly drove off out of the airport's vicinity, headed straight for Coffee Cojjee to meet with the staff.

 

 

"Y-you go through th-that everytime?" Dara stated after regaining her composure, she looked at Jangmae and manager-oppa

 

The two managers looked like they went through a battle field, hair was a mess... face was devoid of emotion, they looked tired... Jangmae's arms were red from some hittings and pinches from the crowd, while manager-oppa had some scratches on his face and had his shirt slightly ripped on the sleeves.

 

"That's why Changmin had to receive help from overcoming the trauma from saesang fans" Jae replied while handing Dara some bottled water.

 

"Omo! That really is a very traumatizing experience... are you alright?" Dara looked over Jae who was rubbing his right arm

 

"Just a little scratch... kenchana" Jae reassured her with a smile.

 

o====o====o

MC1: saesang fans are really scary!

 

Mc2: scarier than a horror movie... really, getting a first person view of what they go through at the airports is really scary

 

Mc3: I really pity them, yes... they are idols... public figures... but they also have the right for their personal space

 

o====o=====o

 

DARA: going through the airport was really scary... we never experienced the attack of saesang fans, and I am scared for Jae... really... he has schedules out of the country often... and I could imagine that same crowd everytime he come back home. He said he always get hurt one way or another... either physically or emotionally by their attacks!

 

PD: it was a really scary sight O_O

 

DARA: yes, yes it was. At first, when Jae was giving instructions as to what we will do while going through the crowd, I thought he was just over reacting. But when manager-oppa stepped out and we began walking... all hell broke loose!!! I got scared... all I could hear were loud screams and we were being pushed literally by the crowd... they were pushing us to the right then to the left... really it was crazy scary!!! I held onto Jae's back tightly, head bent down with my hood on... wishing that we arrive hurriedly to Jae's car!

 

o~~~~~~o

 

JAE: going through the airport crowd is not new to me and manager-hyung, we always go through it every time we fly out of the country and come back. We knew what to expect and do. Just keep walking. I was afraid for Dara's safety, it seems they have never gone through such a crowd like that. I never let go of her arms which were tightly holding onto my back for fear that the crowd might just swallow her, because the number of fans outisde that day was really huge and scary... the airport security couldn't do anything about the barricade place for them.

 

o====o=====o

 

When they safely reached the coffee shope, the staff of the shop immediately gave manager-hyung the first aid kit to tend to their scratches.

 

Dara then got some ointment to put on Jae's arm.

 

"This is not how I picture going back from a honeymoon looks like" Jae tried to joke to life Dara's mood

 

 

"It seems like your staff always does this routine... they knew what to give manager-oppa the moment we went inside the shop..." Dara stated still worried over her husband's scratch

 

 

"It's alright..." Jae smiled

 

"Back to reality!" Dara smiled back.

 

After that scary incident, the couple got busy with their own schedules... Jaejoong was busy with JYJ's Only One promotions while Dara was busy practicing for 2NE1's next song.

 

It has been 2 months of not seeing each other, but they always kept in touch and they would meet each other by themselves at the coffee shop.

 

o====o=====o

 

MC1: aigoo... these 2 are really a hardworking couple

 

Mc2: what will happen next?

 

o====o=====o

 

A SPECIAL EVENT FOR THE QUEEN ON HER BIRTHDAY...

 

 

 

WHAT UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES WILL BE MADE?

 

 

 

DARA DAY...

 

 

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK ON

 

 

 

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

 

o====o=====o

finally another chapter is done...

 

I have got to admit, I was really scared of the airport crowds for famous boy bands in Korea... it really is CRAZY SCARY... 

 

aigoo... I sometimes worry for them... 

 

 

DARA Day event is next...

 

 

mwah dear readers

 

 

comments are love <3