A MOMENT LIKE THIS PART 1

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

CHAPTER 29- A MOMENT LIKE THIS PART 1

 

 

 

MC1: Aigoo! I miss seeing this couple!

 

MC2: they just finished their wedding photoshoot, right?

 

MC3: what is left for them to do? I mean… they already had their honeymoon in Palawan… a wedding photoshoot… a date… they already have children? What is there left to do?

 

MC4: get married in real life?

 

O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o

 

PD: why did you bring her there?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have been always nagged about it… so I brought her there.

 

O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O

 

MC1: Brought her where?

 

MC2: did he bring her home? To meet the parents?

 

O~~~~~~~~~~~O

PD: how did you feel when he told you where you were going?

 

DARA: I was speechless… I think I froze for about a minute or two… I was stiff like a log… really…

 

PD: but it is a must for married couple to meet the in laws, right?

 

DARA: n-neh… it’s just nerve wracking… I think I had a mental breakdown… I panicked… and I was getting all sorts of advice from the girls… CL was pestering me on brining something for mother in law and father in law… Bomtaro was giving me tons of vitamins and healthy foods for the inlaws as well… and Mingkki wanted to come along as well.

 

PD: so how was it?

 

DARA: I was shocked!

 

O~~~~~~~~~~O

 

MC3: wae? Wae? Wae?

 

MC4: I wonder what happened?

 

 

O==========o=========o

 

DARA MEETS THE FAMILY…

 

 

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN DARA-WIFE MET THE JAE-HUSBAND’S FAMILY…

 

 

 

O========o==========o

 

Jae and Dara met each other at the house and you could see Dara bringing two huge suitcases with her.

 

“Nae anae… are you planning on staying with my family then?” Jae asked jokingly as he saw Dara struggling with the suitcases.

 

“Yah! Ani! My members had me bringing lots of things for the inlaws, my mom even made me pack a kimchi to give to your parents.!” Dara stated blowing her hair off of her face, to which Jae willingly tucked at the back of her ear.

 

O========o========o

 

MC2: aigoo, these two… really…

 

MC3: I shouldn’t let my wife see this… everytime she watches JAEDARA couple she always nags me… like… why aren’t you like this? Like that?!

 

O=======o========o

 

“Alright! The car is ready… are you ready… my beautiful wife?” Jae asked as he placed his arm around her shoulders.

 

“Are you sure I look alright?” Dara wondered fussing over her dress.

 

 

 

“You look extremely pretty right now… I think this is the first time I have seen you wearing a pretty dress like this!” Jae complimented Dara as she spun around.

 

“I asked my stylist to tone down the style abit… I told her I was meeting my mother and father in law… she gave me this dress and I liked it!” Dara smiled as Jae took care of Dara’s 2 huge luggages as they headed for the basement parking.

 

O===========O===========O

 

On their way to Jae’s house… Dara dozed off once again… Jae was caught just staring at Dara and taking a picture of her.

 

O============o==========o

 

PD: you seemed to have a habit of taking a picture of her sleeping…

 

JAE: ah neh… AHAHAHAHAHA… I’m a bit embarrassed by it… but sometimes… it helps me sleep at night… seeing her sleeping face makes me sleep too… and it makes me think that I am sleeping with her… aigoo… this seems dangerous!

 

O========o==========o

 

MC1: so does that mean he stares at her sleeping face before he sleeps?

 

MC2: isn’t that a bit creepy?

 

MC4: stalker! Stalker!

 

MC3: hahahhahahahahaha! I do it also with my wife, whenever I have a tour overseas and she can’t come with me.

 

O=============o=============o

 

Jae and Dara finally arrived at the house… Jae carefully whispered into Dara’s ear.

 

“Dara…we’re here!”

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes and when she opened them… they were there already.

 

“Omo! I slept the whole trip?” Dara uttered as she looked around her.

 

“C’mon… abeoji and eomoni are waiting for us!” Jae grabbed her hand as he opened the door.

 

Dara didn’t have a chance to fix herself… when she got out of the van… it was the whole town waiting for her.

 

“Omo! Jae! Did the whole town come to welcome us?” Dara uttered with wide eyes.

 

“Ani! It’s the whole family! You get to meet all of them! And when I say ALL… I mean all! From my adoptive family to my real mom’s family!” Jae smiled as he waved to them tugging Dara’s arm.

 

“There’s so many… can I memorize all of their names then?” Dara uttered worriedly as she bowed and walked and bowed and walked towards the huge family standing in front of them.

 

O========O=====O

 

 

MC1: PD-nim... don't you dare cut this out now!

 

MC2: aigoo... we have to wait for another week then?

 

o=======o========o

 

WHAT  will happen when Dara meets the family?

 

 

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK FOR THE CONTINUATION...

 

o~~~~~~~~~O

 

sorry i took a long time to update... had so many things in mind hehehehehe

 

 

 

 

well here is some sort of a teaser for you guys...

 

 

 

 

tell me what you thought of it....

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

 

~xianeryver~