REUNITED

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

REUNITED

 

Jaejoong was seen hurrying off to somewhere… he was seen still with his short cropped hair.

 

He headed straight to their castle after getting out of the military.

 

Dara on the other hand, was seen in the van alone on her phone reading news about Jae getting out of the military.

 

She was also seen talking to her manager asking him to head somewhere.

 

O=======o=======o

 

DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN

 

 

Will they get to see each other?

 

O=========o===========o

 

Jae was the first one to arrive at the castle.

 

“I’m home!” Jae exclaimed… he roamed around and saw that nothing has changed… the castle collage was still there.

 

“It’s good WGM is still running after 2 years… there are a lot of nice couples after us… but nothing beats us! AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jae stated as he headed for the fridge to get some water.

 

And then after a while, he can hear the door open. He peeked behind the fridge door and saw someone come in.

 

“Nampyeon!?” Dara uttered seeing a few bags beside the door.

 

Jae then appeared by the kitchen all smiles with open arms.

 

Dara’s eyes lit up as she ran towards him and hugged him.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!! I missed you so much!” Dara stated as she hugged him tightly.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Me too, nae anae… I missed you so much!” Jae exclaimed happily.

 

After a moment they were seen on the couch… and in front of them was their time capsule.

 

The PD gave them the key to it as the two of them opened it together.

 

They searched the inside and looked at the contents reminiscing their moments together.

 

Until they reached the bottom of the capsule… there they saw their letters to each other.

 

Jae then opened Dara’s letter for him.

 

And it was just a 3 letter word.

 

YES.

 

To which Jae smiled widely and looked at Dara who was busy opening his letter to her, waiting for her to read it.

 

It was now Dara’s turn to be shocked and look back at Jae.

 

O=======o=======o

 

MC1: oh c’mon PD-nim another trolling episode?

 

MC2: why only one word?

 

MC3: what was Jae’s letter to Dara?

 

MC4: why so short?

 

O=========o========o

 

It focused on the two looking for something.

 

And then they saw the rings and Dara placed the ring on Jae’s ring finger as Jae then slowly looked at Dara…

 

Jae was seen kneeling in front of Dara… who was not shocked… as he continued to look at her.

 

“Nae anae… would you do me the honor of becoming the queen of my kingdom… the matron of my castle… and the mother of my future princess and prince?” Jae smiled looking at Dara who was smiling widely as well.

 

“I think you know the answer to that… it’s already written in my letter… nothing more to say… but… YES!” Dara stated as she smiled and knelt in front of Jae and hugged him.

 

“Chincha!? CHincha?!?!” Jae was still shocked and surprised until Dara nodded and said.

 

“YES YES YES… and 2 years worth of YES!” Dara stated excitedly.

 

O========o===========o

 

PD: you proposed to her the minute you met each other right after coming back from the military.

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, neh! I am happy that she didn’t changed her mind!

 

PD: waeyo?

 

JAE: cause, remember when you asked me what I told her when we jumped?

 

O===========o=========o

DARA: neh… when we jumped after I shouted that… he whispered into my ear…

 

“WAIT AFTER 2 YEARS… I WILL MAKE THIS INTO A REALITY!”

 

 

 

O=======O======O

 

I can't believe i am done already with this wonderful story

 

 

 

it has been a wonderful journey

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you to my readers for always showing their love by subscribing, upvoting, commenting and by just reading it... thank you

 

 

 

 

 

till the next story...

 

 

 

this is XIANERYVER, saying goodbye...

 

 

 

 

WE GOT MARRIED...

 

signing out.