A FAMILY FOR A DAY...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

9: A FAMILY FOR A DAY...

 

PD: what does the song mean to you?

 

DARA: when you listen to the song, with what happened before, it was like it was made for us...

 

PD: what struck you the most?

 

DARA: there were points in the song where I wanted to bawl out and cry... like this line from the song

 

“Whether you laughed or cried, I didn’t know. And I only made you wait, I hated myself for that.”

 

DARA: those lines touched my heart because it was similar to what he did to me... then this line really tugged at my heart

 

“Will you stay at this place with me? In this coldness that is like the darkness. Let us trust each other’s warmth”

 

DARA: we all know their hardships, what they went through and even though they already won, he is still trapped in that darkness and it’s like he is saying that when I am with him, he can continue to be strong... sometimes at night when I think about it... I ask myself if it is alright to think this way?

O~~~~~~~O

PD: is it true that you wrote that song?

 

JAE: neh, I wrote that when we were working overseas, during the Mildang... you can say that somewhat those were my true feelings. Since my wife’s name, Dara mean STAR in Cambodian language, I somewhat included her in the song, so that she’ll know that... that song was made for her. A letter from her nampyeon...king.

O=====o=====o

MC1: waaaaahhhhh, every girl’s dream is to have a song written for them!!!

 

MC2: is this still WGM? Isn’t this a TV drama series?!

 

MC3: they suit each other very well!!

O====o====o===o

ONE MORNING IN THE ROYAL COUPLE’S CASTLE...

 

Dara was seen sleeping in the bedroom located upstairs, when Jaejoong arrived... he was seen holding someone’s hand

O=====o======o

MC4: oh... who could that be?

 

MC3: yoja?

 

MC2: maybe a kid? The hand is little.

O=====o====o

PD: you brought a kid to your house

 

JAE: neh, that day was the celebration for Adopt a Child for a Day, where JYJ is an ambassador of... to spread awareness about adoption and giving these little angels a home.

O=====o=====o

Jae entered the house together with 2 angels, one was a girl, 4 years old, named Hyomi and the other one was a baby boy, 1 year old, named SeungKwan.

 

Seungkwan was strapped in front of Jae, was peacefully sleeping on his chest, while Hyomi helped Jae with the baby as Jae was carrying some grocery bags in the other hand.

 

DING DONG DING DONG!!!

 

Jae opened the door and in came the baby’s crib and some toys for the children to play with.

 

When the doorbell rang, the sound awoke Dara from her sleep. She felt excited about the arrival of the kids, as she got up immediately and stated

 

“Are the kids already here?” she asked to no one in particular.

 

“Yes! My Queen! C’mon down and help me cook for them!” Jae replied as he placed Seungkwan in the crib while Hyomi played the blocks in the living room.

 

Dara then hurriedly went down, what greeted her as she was coming down the stairs was the sight of what a family looks like. A baby in the crib was busy drinking milk in the bottle while a child was busy playing with toys near the crib in their living room.

 

“Kids... this is my wife... Dara” Jae stated calling the attention of Hyomi and Seungkwan

 

“Waaaah! 2NE1 unnie!” Hyomi stated and ran towards Dara and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek

 

“Dara, this is Hyomi, she’s  4 years old... and this baby here is Seungkwan, he is 1 year old.”

 

“Annyeong kids! Ahhhhh kyeopta!!” Dara stated as she pinched their cheeks lightly.

 

“Hyomi-ah, play there while Dara and I cook something delicious for you!” Jae said while guiding Dara to the kitchen.

 

“What can I do to help?” Dara asked while looking at the kitchen counter filled with ingredients

 

“We’re going to make Kimchi Fried Rice and Fried Chicken”

 

Dara was in charge of slicing the vegetables while Jae was in charge of cooking.

 

“This is fun!” Dara uttered while checking if the oil is ready for frying

 

“AHAHAHAHAH! It feels like a real family now!”

 

“I think the oil is ready now!”

 

Just then Seungkwan cried, Dara hastily went to him, dropping what she was doing, she washed her hands and went to check on him.

 

Dara carried him checking to see if he needs a diaper change. Seungkwan was still dry, so she cuddled with the baby and patted its back to make him burp. After a few minutes the baby burped and Dara continued to rock him until he fell asleep.

O====o=====o====o

PD: when you saw your wife with the baby, what did you think of it?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAH, I thought... “Ah this is it” this is what a wife and mother looks like... it was very familiar... a feeling of warmth, I felt what probably my sister felt when she had a baby... warmth and happiness... truly kids do bring warmth and a homey feel to a house.

O~~~~~~O

PD: you seem to know how to work around kids

 

DARA: ah, neh... since I am the eldest in our family... I had the chance to learn and help my mom take care of my younger siblings. Even though I was tired from rehearsals that day, hearing the children’s laughter and playing with them makes the tiredness go away.

O=====o====o

When Seungkwan fell asleep, Dara carefully placed him back on the crib and went beside Jae to check if he needs help with anything.

 

“I’ll set the table! Hyomi-ah... want to help me set the table?” Dara asked looking adoringly at the girl

 

“Neh... Dara-unnie!” Hyomi replied after cleaning up the toys

 

The two looked like a mother-daughter pair, doing some household chores. After they finished setting the table, the two then proceeded to the wash room to wash their hands.

 

While they were in the wash room...

 

 

“Unnie, how long have you been married to Jae-oppa” Hyomin asked innocently

 

“Huh? Um... neh... let’s see... I’ve been married to him for 5 months now... why do you ask?”

 

“He always talks about his wife whenever he visits us at home... with his stories, I badly wanted to meet you!” Hyomi answered while drying her hands with the hand towel.

 

“Really? Does Jae always visit you?”

 

“Ani... not as much as he wants.... we really miss the JYJ oppas especially when they have to go far away”

 

When the two got out of the washroom, the food was already served on the table.

 

“So what were you two girls talking about?” Jae asked curiously as he placed some final touches to his dish

 

“Ani... just stuffs” Dara replied with a smile

 

“Let’s eat!” Jae smiled back towards the two as he offered a seat to Dara and carried Hyomi to her seat opposite Dara, Jae then sat at the head of the table.

 

After they were done eating, Dara volunteered to wash the dishes as Jae peeled some fruits while looking at Hyomi who was playing with blocks in the living room.

O=====o=====o====o

MC1: they really do look like a family

 

MC2: THE ROYAL FAMILY

 

MC3: that’s what a happy household looks like

 

MC4: is this also Hello Baby with WGM?

O====o=====o====o

“AAAahhhh, the weather is too good to just spend it inside!” Jae uttered handing Hyomi some sliced pear

 

“Want to go out and play then?” Dara suggested as she sat beside Jae on the couch munching on some sliced fruits.

 

“Hyomi-ah... want to play outside?”

 

“Neh... I want to go on a slide!” Hyomi gestured cutely with the slide

 

“Waaaahh... kyeopta!” the two chorused and looked at each other then laughed.

 

Jae then strapped Seungkwan to his back while Dara freshen Hyomi up and made sure that they brought everything they needed for their play date.

O======o=====o

MC1: don’t they look like Brad and Angelina?

 

MC2: super star couple

 

MC3: even with kids they look like a chic couple!

 

MC4: I want to belong to their family!

O====o======o

Hyomi can be seen hugging Princess ever so tightly as Seungkwan was tugging on its ear as they were all on their way to Jae’s can which was propped up with a car seat for the 2 kids. Jae insisted on driving by himself as Dara made sure the kids were all strapped up safely.

 

“Are you guys ready?” Jae asked looking at the back at the 2 kids sharing Princess

 

“Neh!” Hyomi and Dara chorused cheerfully

 

“Let’s go!” Jae then carefully drove off and headed for the nearest park

 

“A GO GO GO!!!” Dara cheered excitedly.

O===o===o====o

PD: what happened when you went to the park?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAH! It seems like the fans knew where we were going... when we got there the crowd was starting to grow... but there was something surprising that happened...

 

 

WHAT COULD IT BE?

O===o====o=====o

MC4: PD-nim... don’t you dare cut this out!!!

O=====o=====o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O=====o=====o

WHAT HAPPENED DURING THEIR PLAY DATE...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

STAY TUNED...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O====O=====O

DARA: when we arrived at the park, there was a crowd already forming and we thought that we couldn’t really film like this, especially with the kids, the crowd was so big it was like there was a showcase going to happen at the park.

 

PD: but you still continued to film...

 

DARA: neh... because this time, my nampyeon and I went out and talked to them personally... asked them to give us some space as there are kids involved in the filming... it was really overwhelming... because after asking them politely they immediately moved accordingly and just shouted “JAEDARA FIGHTING!”

O~~~~~o

JAE: once again I need to do this...

 

 Jae stood up and then gave a 90 degree bow

 

JAE: neh... thank you for the fans’ understanding and cooperation, we were able to play with the kids happily together with the other children playing at the playground. Again thank you very much for your understanding.

O=====o======o

Jae was carrying Seungkwan on his back with a carrier while carrying a basket and a bag, while Dara was holding Hyomi’s hand as they walk happily towards the playground.

 

When they reached the playground, Dara carried Seugkwan as Jae prepared their picnic mat with help of Hyomi. When they finally settled, Hyomi eagerly went to the slides to play, while Seungkwan was playing with Princess on the mat.

 

“It really feels like a family right now... AHAHAHAHA” Jae stated sitting beside Dara who was looking at the kids lovingly

 

“Have you been with them long?” Dara asked about the orphanage where the two came from

 

“Ever since JYJ became ambassadors... it has been 3 years now... Hyomi was just the age of Seungkwan when I met her...Both of them were abandoned in places where you shouldn’t put a child in... tsk” Jae answered

 

“Then it’s a good thing you became ambassadors for them, you really are good with kids. Hyomi told me that she misses you so much!” Dara stated now looking at Jae

 

“With my busy schedule I don’t get to visit them as much as I want to... but I make it a point to at least visit them once every month”

O=====o=======o

DARA: this experience showed me Jae’s fatherly side... looking after the kids, taking care of them, feeding them... it’s one of those moments I’ll definitely treasure... I enjoyed playing with them that day... I really miss them already... although I just visited them a few days ago...

O~~~~~O

JAE: that day was really memorable for me... because you can see the smiles on the kids’ face and even though it was my wife’s rest... she still came to accompany me, she really is great with kids...

O~~~~~O

DARA: ah neh... it was his schedule to visit them and he asked me if I like to come along, since I had nothing to do that day... I came with him... together.

O~~~~O

JAE: AHAHAHAHAH! There is this one thing... I think my parents saw the broadcast, they immediately called me and scolded me

 

PD: why were they angry?

 

JAE: AHAHAHAH, it’s funny really... they got angry because I got married without inviting them! AHAHAHAH! It took me awhile to explain to them that I was doing a show... nonetheless, they told me “You’re married now... so when are we going to expect grandchildren?” See the stress I had to live with... they already want grandchildren from me!!!

O=====o=====o

MC1: it must be fun to watch Jaejoong-ssi’s parents reaction

 

MC2: the parents would probably pressure the two to have kids already

 

MC3: I wonder what their reaction would be... the couple I mean

 

MC4: they are still fashionable even by just carrying the kids casually

 

MC1: yeah... it’s like everywhere they go it’s like a photoshoot or something

O=====o

EVEN FOR ONE DAY... TO BE ABLE TO BRING A SMILE TO THEIR TINY HEARTS...

 

 

THE ROYAL COUPLE BECAME A ROYAL FAMILY...

O=====O======O

DARA: I felt sad that day when we had to say our goodbyes to them... it seems like Hyomi had grown to like our Princess, so Jae and I decided to give our daughter to her and we promised to make Seungkwan his own stuffed toy... and that day when we came back to visit... I gave Seungkwan his toy and we named it Prince.

O~~~~~o

JAE: it feels good to spend the day like that with you wife...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c0Oh35DVH4 jae with babies

 

 

O=====o======o

 

 

 

 

ahihihihi as promised... an update...

 

 

 

so what should be next on their agenda... 

 

 

hmmmm...

 

comments are love... thank you for your comments and spazz attacks and giddy-tude

 

i enjoy reading them and inspires me to update more 

 

love you guys...

 

i'm gonna sleep now ZZZZZZZzzzzzz -_-