ON OUR WAY TO OUR HOUSE...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

ON OUR WAY TO OUR HOUSE...

 

MISSION CARD:

 

 JaeDara Couple, please prepare yourselves, you are to move in to your new house.

 

So that two can become one, make a list of things you want to do together.

 

The couple decided to meet each other at the COFFEE COJJEE. Dara arrived first, she ordered some iced coffee and sandwich and positioned herself at the farthest corner of the shop. Once she was settled down, she got out her notebook and finalized the list of things she wanted to do together with Jaejoong.

 

DARA’S LIST

1.   Stroll along Han River

2.   Enjoy a cruise on the river

3.   Go on a vacation together

4.   Exercise together

5.   Cook a meal

6.   Learn a new language

7.   Drive around

8.   Meet with my nampyeon’s noonas and parents

9.   Perform together

10. ride on a rollercoaster together

O======o=====o=====o

PD: aren’t you afraid of heights? Why put “ride on a rollercoaster” on the list then?

 

DARA: I put it last on my list, I heard that your partner can give you courage to face your fear, so I’d like to see if that’s true... when the time comes, if my nampyeon could really be the source of my strength.

 

PD: you also placed “vacation”

 

DARA: ah, yes... I’d like to take him to my favourite destination in the Philippines and create wonderful memories with him, I think he’ll love it!

O=====o======o====o

“What’s taking him so long?” Dara sighed as she stretched her arms after finalizing her list

 

“Ah, that’s right... I’ll text him then!” she then got her cellphone from her bag and sent a text to her nampyeon.

 

TO: MY NAMPYEON

 

Annyeong! Are you ready? I’m here at the cafe waiting for you, when are you coming?

 

After a few seconds, came the reply

 

FROM: MY NAMPYEON

 

Mian! I just finished somethings back at the office, then came home to pack my things, I’m on my way... please wait for me. Don’t talk to strangers!

 

After she read the message, a smile was plastered on her face, she then decided to take a selca of herself and share it to her friends with a caption

 

“while waiting for my nampyeon! JAEDARA FIGHTING!”

 

Just then, a familiar face was seen queuing up at the counter waiting for his turn to order. When the man turned around and looked around the shop, he saw Dara together with a film crew. He smiled at her and decided to approach her.

 

“Annyeong!” the man greeted happily while waving his hands at Dara

 

“Oh! Annyeongaseyo!” Dara was surprised, she stood up and bowed to the man.

O=======o======o=====o

MC1: nugu?

 

MC2: who’s the man?

 

MC3: didn’t Jae said, don’t talk to strangers?

 

MC4: it seem like she knows the guy.

O=====o=====o=====o

“Noona! Are you filiming for WGM?” the man asked

 

“Ah,neh... have a seat... Wooyoung-ssi” Dara smiled and gestured for him to take a seat.

O=======o======o======o

MC1: ahhhhh, 2PM!

 

MC2: isn’t he a fanboy?!

 

MC3: Aigoo....

 

MC4: our Dara has a lot of fanboys... younger men...

O====o======o====o===o

Wooyoung ordered his drink and decided to have a small chat with Dara before proceeding with his schedule for the day.

 

“It’s fun watching the broadcast noona!” Wooyoung smiled trying to start the conversation

 

“Oh really... I’m having fun filiming too!” Dara smiled back while stirring the straw of her drink

 

“Are you meeting Jaejoong sunbaenim here?” Wooyoung asked while looking around

 

“Ah, neh... we are going to move in to our house” Dara replied excitedly

 

“I remembered noona said in Strong Heart about dating and now you’re already married! Congratulations!”

 

Dara laughed and felt shy about it, still she thanked him. They talked about their schedules and activities.

 

“Um, noona do you mind if we take a picture?” Wooyoung asked hesitantly

 

“Um... wait for a while okay?” Dara replied then fumbled with her phone for a few minutes and then she smiled at her phone and looked at Wooyoung

 

“Okay, let’s take the picture... Kenchana!”

 

“Is it really ok?” Wooyoung wondered

 

“Kenchana, he said yes.” Dara smiled then *click click

O=====o=====o=====o

PD: what happened before taking the picture with Wooyoung-ssi?

 

DARA: ah, neh... I texted someone before taking the picture

 

PD: who did you text?

 

DARA: my nampyeon... I told him that Wooyoung was at the cafe and we talked a little, I was asking if it was okay to take a picture with him?

 

PD: what did he say?

 

Dara searched her phone for the message sent to her and showed it to the cameraman and PD

 

FROM: MY NAMPYEON

Really? Mian, I should’ve been there with you... just one picture okay... I’m almost near the cafe, I’m giving my manager the death glare now so that we can arrive there the soonest. I don’t want a long line of fanboys lining up there for nae anae... have a great picture!

 

DARA: since I know he has this side to him... I don’t want to cause any misunderstanding with him, so I got his permission.

 

PD: you really are taking this seriously, aren’t you?

 

DARA: neh, because I don’t want to have any regrets... and I want to show my true self... because if something like that happens to Jae, I’d like to know too so that I won’t get jealous and sulk and then pick a fight with him. I don’t want to fight, kekekekeke ^^

O=====o=====o=====o

“Ah, mian noona! I have to leave now for my schedule... thank you, it was nice talking to you! JAEDARA fighting!” Wooyoung stated while bowing

 

“Arasso! Wooyoung fighting! 2PM fighting!” Dara waved goodbye and bowed back.

 

Dara then check her phone for new messages and trying to update her SNS and checking out what her members were up to at the moment.

 

After a few minutes, Jaejoong arrived hurriedly and approached Dara apologetically.

 

“Mian Dara-ah... did you wait long?”

 

“Oh, my nampyeon! Have a seat!” Dara offered with her face lightening up at the sight of her husband.

 


Jae was looking around then looked back at Dara.

 

“Oh, you brought a huge suitcase!” Jae pointed out at the suitcase beside her.

 

“Hehehehe, I brought a lot of things... how was your schedule? You must be tired?” Dara asked with concern in her voice.

 

“It was tiring but fun! The fans gave me gifts for me to give you. When I was doing a concert in Japan, a lot of fans were asking about you, my wife. I simply answered that we are a very hardworking couple, we need to save money for our kids... AHAHAHAHAHAHA, Cheongmal... being asked about my wife is really fun!” Jaejoong smiled recalling the fan signing event of JYJ where he saw a lot of JAEDARA banners and the box intended for Jae’s gifts were filled with gifts for Dara as well. A lot of fan arts and couple items were also given to him.

 

“I got surprised one time! The text message... manager?” Dara stated with a smile on her face

 

“Ah, neh... didn’t I tell you? I told my manager to hold onto my cellphone while I’m doing broadcast or fan signing or rehearsal?” Jae explained

O=====o====o======o

PD: what happened while you were in Japan?

 

JAE: ah, that time, even though I was in Japan, we were texting each other about how we are, what we are doing... stuffs like that...

O~~~~~~~O

DARA: neh, that time... I texted him, ‘how are you?’ I knew he was doing a show that time...so I expected the reply to come late... but I was surprised when I received a reply immediately! The message was like this...

 

“Annyeong Dara-ssi ^^ this is Jae’s manager... he’s still doing a broadcast, he will reply to you after the show... please wait ^^”

O~~~~~~o

JAE: um, since Dara said that she hates people who doesn’t reply to her messages, I told my manager to always answer Dara’s text only... if I am busy doing broadcast or doing promotions...so that she won’t get mad at me.

O=====o=====o

Jae then excused himself to get something from the counter, when he came back, he was carrying a tray with his drink and some paper and pencil.

 

“What’s that?” Dara wondered finding Jae cute while carrying the tray, Jae laughed and felt embarrassed, he took a seat while stirring his cup of coffee.

 

“Um, since last time I did it was with Junsu... I’d like to have a DARA DAY” Jae started to explain while continuously stirring his cup of coffee.

 

“Dara Day?”

 

“Yes, I’d like my wife to have a piece of memory here in the coffee shop!”

 

“How??”

 

“With Junsu it was Xia Day.... and now I am planning a Dara Day, on your birthday the cafe will release limited edition cups and mugs with your drawing etched on it. It will only be available for 1 month, starting from your birthday (Nov 12 to Dec 12), half of the proceeds will be given to the charity you will personally choose!” Jae explained lengthily.

 

Dara was just quiet sitting in front of Jae, she bowed her head which caused some worry to Jae. He decided to sit beside her...

 

“Dara-ah... Kenchana?” Jae asked softly while gently patting Dara’s back

 

Dara nodded then grabbed a tissue on the table and wiped it lightly on her eyes.

 

“I’m fine... thank you for thinking of me... thank you for a wonderful gift... thank you!” Dara said while trying to calm herself and tried to smile while looking at Jae.

O=======o======o=====o

DARA: I was really touched by the thought that my husband would really do that for me...I have been doing some charity work with Sean-oppa and it was a very humbling experience  for me... but once it was done because of someone’s thought of you makes it much more meaningful than it actually is... my nampyeon... komawo... Jae jjang!!!

O~~~~~~o

JAE: actually, I had the idea in mind because of Junsu. Remember, he named the day they met my wife as DARA Day? So I immediately thought of doing something along the lines of what Junsu did. I wanted to do something for her that will be really special, and at first when I saw her reaction I got worried... but then when I heard her speak... I was relieved to know that she liked it!

O====o=====o======o

MC1: so there really is such a man like him!

 

MC2: so sweet and thoughtful

 

MC3: it’s just their 3rd meeting and there is so much connection already between the two!

 

MC4: Jae-jjang!!!

O=====o=====o=====o

After Dara finished drawing her signature palm tree hair and tokki, she gave it to Jae who was enjoying the different expressions that she drew.

 

“Are you done with your list?” Dara asked curiously

 

“Neh... I’ll show you at the house later... are you excited?”

 

“Uh-huh! More than that,I’m excited about our home!” Dara did her ET thingy as Jae mimicked her and they became the ET couple!

 

“Ah, neh... let me keep these first so that we can go to our house now! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.... our house! It’s starting to feel like we really are married already!” Jae laughed shyly as he helped Dara with her luggage and headed to his van.

O=======o======o

 

PD: what happened while you were on your way to the house?

 

O=====O======O

MC1: I hate it when they cut the scene like that!

 

MC2: PD really knows how to get on my nerves!!

 

MC3: what happened? 

 

MC4: I’m very curious now...

 

O======o=======

DOODOONG!

 

THE COUPLE WILL BE MOVING IN TO THEIR HOUSE...

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT...

 

 

 

WHAT SHOULD TAKE A 30-45 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE CAFE TO THE HOUSE BECAME A 2 HOUR DRIVE!!!

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT HAPPENED?