EPILOGUE PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

MC1: This is what all we’ve been waiting for

MC2: Finally, a real wedding in WE GOT MARRIED

MC3: They will really marry each other

MC4: kyaaaahhh!!! I am feeling giddy just thinking about their love story here

MC2: aigoo, I am getting a bit teary eyed

MC1: Yeorobun! We present to you, the wedding of the century… MILKY SKIN couple’s wedding ceremony.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

“Unnie! Palli! Palli!” CL was running about busy with trying to calm down Dara’s nerves as they made their way to the waiting room.

“Is everything ready for the ceremony?” Dara asked with parched lips

“Unnie your lips are dry, here drink some water.” Minzy stated as she handed Dara a bottle of water with a straw

“Aigoo, Dara-yang… you are about to get married… really… aigoo… I envy you… but I am also happy for you… you have found your soulmate.” Bom uttered trying to stop her tears from flowing as they all entered the waiting area.

Once everyone was settled down, Dara took a deep breath and looked at her “sisters at heart” with a teary smile

“Guys, this is it… thank you for everything!” Dara uttered as they all went for a group hug.

 

Dara wedding dress

 

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

The door slowly opened and a head peeked in and it was the handsome husband, Jaejoong

Jaejoong tuxedo

“Aigoo! Uri Jaejoongie is so handsome in a white suit!” Bom stated as she gave him a hug followed by CL and Minzy

Jae couldn’t peel his eyes away from Dara who was sitting on the bench waiting for him to come to her, with tears in her eyes.

“I hope those are tears of joy Nae Anae.” Jae smiled as he walked closer to Dara and kissed her forhead

“Let’s save the kiss after the ceremony!” Jae stated playfully which made Dara smile as she gave him a tight hug.

======oooooo====

MC2: Dara looked like a goddess that day!

MC3: I know right!

MC4: simple but beautiful

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Everyone present there was close to their hearts and to their love story. Their family, their very close friends.

Jae and his adopted parents together with his biological mother walked him down the aisle, he was full of smiles and got a bit shy as Changmin gave him a naughty thumbs up. Then they were followed by Jaejoong’s nieces who threw wonderful and colorful petals on the red carpet.

And then everyone was requested to stand up to honor the procession of the bride.

wedding march

Dara was blooming that day, she was beaming with love and happiness, anyone who saw her that day would really be in awe at her goddess beauty. She walked half of the procession alone as she met her mother and brother, Chundoong, halfway.

All the while she wasn’t looking at anybody else, but she was looking straight into the eyes of her husband, to her king, to her nampyeon… it has been a long wait… but it was all worth it. She was now walking towards her future.

Now they stand together side by side… face to face, holding each other’s hands as they look into each other’s eyes as they speak to each other their vows…

"Jae, I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always. Saranghae.”

After Dara said her vows, which made Jae teary eyed and so did almost everyone in attendance, it was now Jae’s turn as he squeezed Dara’s hand lightly, smiled and began,

"You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you.

I, standing here in front of you and the people that we both love so dearly, promise to always love you. Hear that: I will always love you.

To me, your love is like water. It is shapeless and it is formless but it is also peaceful, yet so, so strong. You cannot live without water – and I cannot live without you.

 

You, my queen, are my heart. I promise to support you, through thick and thin. I cannot wait to walk back down that aisle, so that can start the rest of my life with you by my side.”

 

And the moment they have all been waiting for… finally the act that would seal their love for each other.

 

“You may kiss the bride.”

 

“Yes!” Jae uttered with his fist up which made everyone laugh, he turned his attention to Dara who was amused at what her husband was doing. She smiled knowing that she is now going to spend the rest of her life together with this man, the man standing in front of her.

 

“Dara, Saranghae.” Jae uttered as he gently tilted Dara’s chin up to meet with his lips as everyone cheered.

 

“Let us all welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong!!!”


Everyone cheered and confetti was everywhere. While everyone was settling down,

 

“Thank you everyone for coming and giving us your time to celebrate with us such a momentous occasion, we couldn’t thank you enough… your appearance here today means so much to both Jae and I, before we start the celebration, I would like to call on a very special friend of mine… Jae.” Dara paused as she looked back at Jae who was curious as to why Dara stopped mid-sentence as he looked longingly at Dara

 

“Since I am worried that my nerves and my emotions might get the best of me, I asked this wonderful unnie to sing this song dedicated to you… the song describes what I am feeling right now… this is for you, I hope you enjoy it…” Dara smiled and accidentally her nose was itchy and she sneezed which made everyone laugh.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaR4XDFS7E8

After the performance, Jae hugged Dara tightly and kissed her without hesitations, he wants to show how much he appreciated the effort.

 

After dinner, close friends were given a chance to give a speech to the newly wedded couple. First up was Yoochun,

 

“Hyung and noona, we have been witnesses to your love story, we have been the knights of your kingdom… and I sure hope I would also be included as one of the godparents of your kids. Have many kids and live happily in your kingdom… oh by the way, noona… I think he bought that apartment you stayed in and it might have some revisions in it… but I am sure you are going to love it!”

 

Dara smiled and looked at Jae questioning about the revision in the apartment.

 

“You’ll know after the honeymoon.” Jae smiled as he saw Cheondung walking forward, clearing his throat and looked at his noona with admiring eyes.

 

“Noona… finally you have someone who will take good care of you… you have always been taking care of us… and I am very thankful to hyung for loving uri noona, who is crazy, emotional and weird. Live happily and healthily! Jaejoong-hyung and Dara-noona, fighting!”

 

Yang Hyunsuk was next to speak, he is known to be a man of few words… few words that are as sharp as knives, he cleared his throat and tried to grab the piece of paper he used as his guide for his speech, but incidentally was ripped into pieces and fell like confetti on the floor,

 

“Dara-ya… is this what it feels like to marry off a daughter? You have been like a daughter to me, that is why I push you to do your best, because I know you can be the best, you are the best and still are the best… you know that right? Arasso, I won’t make lengthy speeches, it gets boring… I wish you health and more happiness than today. Saranghae.”

 

Jaejoong’s dad couldn’t contain himself as he stood up and got the mic, which shocked everybody, he stood beside his son and embraced him tightly and patted his back and did the same with Dara.

 

“Sandara… Sandara… such a beautiful name, such a beautiful woman, such a beautiful heart… thank you for trusting your heart to my son… I have raised all my children well to take care and love their family… you are family now… and I expect a grandchild from this punk after honeymoon… arasso?!” Jae’s dad caught everyone off guard and after a while made everyone laugh.

 

“Neh abbeoji, I will work hard on it!” Jae winked at Dara which made her blush

 

“You better!” Dara answered and this time it was Jae’s turn to blush.

 

Then the last to speak was the maknae of DBSK, Jae’s ONE TOUCH partner, the tallest of them all, Changmin.

 

“First of all, I would like to congratulate the two of you… and I would like to wish Dara-noona good luck, since you will be living with uri hyung from now on. Hyung is a bit feminine, thin, pale as snow and might seem as cold as snow… but he is a true man, a talented man, he can protect you and take care of you… just let him… he is truly dependable and wise… noona, we have prepared a song for you… which is I think what hyung would like to say to you… please enjoy.”

 

It was the first time to see all 5 of them standing on the same stage, holding a microphone with a mic stand, everyone’s hearts were racing, everyone was having goosebumps just seeing them reunite once more for Jaejoong’s wedding

 

=o=o=o=o=o

MC1: aside from their wedding vows, that part right there made me cry

MC2: you’re right… seeing them all together was epic in itself

MC3: hearing them sing live is in a different level altogether

=o=o=o=o=o=o

 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7a6ed_tvxq-you-re-my-melody-romanizations_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1p5rsa_dbsk-you-re-my-melody-sbs-chocolate-hangul-romanization-eng-sub_music

 

AFTER 6 months

 

THE MILKY COUPLE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TWINS!!!

 

THE ROYAL COUPLE EXPECTED TO HAVE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL FOR THEIR FIRST PREGNANCY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 YEARS HAVE PASSED…

The couple together with their 6 year old kids, Nari and Jaehwan were seen hurrying to hospital, with Dara ripe for giving birth… this time they have another set of twins, all boys…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoonggggggggg!!! I swear this will be the last time I am having your kids… you only know how to make twins!!!” Dara uttered after giving one last push for their third and fourth baby.

=====o==================o

 

that is it for the MILKY SKIN COUPLE

hope you enjoyed this... I couldn't have added anymore, it is up to your imagination... 

thank you for joining me in Jae and Dara's journey together.

 

THANK YOU

 

bow.

 

-xianeryver-