JAE AND DARA'S MINI OLYMPICS PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!
16: JAE AND DARA'S MINI OLYMPICS PART 2
 
And so the couple joined the elders warming up and stretching, as Dara found Jae so silly as he tried to  be serious about their mini olympics and what the ahjumma's thought of their age difference.
 
"Really now Jae... are you still sulking because of what the ahjumma's said? C'mon, they were just teasing you!" Dara stated patting Jae's back
 
 
"Ani... they were not teasing... they are merely telling me that I look old!" Jae stated acting childish stomping his feet on the ground
 
 
"Arasso, arasso... I am the one who is old then. So what is our first game?" Dara smiled as she saw Jae sprung back to life at the mention of their mini olympics
 
"Remember, the loser gets to do what the winner asks of them to do... okay?" Jae smiled.
 
 
To avoid any biases, the staff with them listed the games they needed to play for their mini olympics
 
1. Fast Walking
2. Badminton
3. Volleyball
4. Basketball
5. Running
 
They arranged for a starting line and a finishing line about 2 meters (around 6 feet long).
 
PD: 1....2....3.... GO!!!
 
Jae and Dara side glanced each other as they fast walked to the finish line, and since Jae had long legs compared to Dara, he won the game. 
 
 
"Fine, you won... but it's unfair... you have long legs though!!!" Dara stated huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath
 
 
"AHAHAHAHA! I am the king of fast walking! AHAHAHAHA!" Jae laughed throwing his head back.
 
 
"Arasso... I admit defeat... what's next PD-nim?" Dara stated after drinking some water handed to her by Jae.
 
 
Even though they were competing against each other Jae didn't forget to take care of his wife, giving her a bottle of water and a towel to wipe the sweat off of her face.
o====o=====o
 
 
MC1: aigoo, these two... why start a competition when they are like that!?
 
 
MC2: even my husband don't do that to me... he doesn't wipe the sweat off of my face... he finds it disgusting
 
 
MC3: ahahaha, badminton is next right?
 
 
MC4: isn't Jae good at that sport? I remember him saying that he was once a varsity player of the sport!
o===o====o
 
"We are playing badminton! Yehey! I can also win this!" Jae fist pumped the air as they asked the elders to borrow their equipment, they saw the ahjumma's sitting and watching the previous match
 
 
"Aigoo... uri children are here!" one of the ahjumma's greeted as she patted Jae and Dara's cheeks
 
 
"Neh ahjumma! Can we play?" Dara smiled brightly
 
 
"Here young girl... you can use mine!" an ahjussi allowed Dara to borrow his badminton
 
 
"Yah Mr. Choi stop fliriting! She is young enough to be your granddaughter!" one of the ahjumma's shouted
 
 
"Kamsahamnida ahjussi!" Dara smiled and bowed when she turned around, she saw Jae pouting a bit looking at her then to ahjussi, he then gestured a movement saying 'I am watching you!'
 
 
"Aigoo, it seems like my wife is not just notorious to young men but also to old men too... I think I have aged 10 years again!" Jae blew some air on his hair with his hand on his waist.
 
 
"Here you go Jae... you can borrow the other racket of Mr. Choi!" ahjumma handed it to him as they started to play.
 
Then they started their game, Dara was at service... the couple was so serious with winning as they weren't talking or even letting out a sound.
 
 
"Aigoo, these two are so serious... Jae-ah fighting! Dara-ah fighting!!!" the ahjumma's cheered.
 
 
"Dara fighting! Milky skin... Dara... fighting... yah yah yah!!!" the ahjussi's cheered on Dara as she flashed them her sweet smile.
 
 
After a very dizzying match, Dara won the game which shocked Jae since he expected to win the game.
 
 
"Yay! Yay! Yay! I won, I won Iwon!!!" Dara cheered herself as she jumped for joy as the ahjussi's crowded over her
 
 
"AHAHAHAHAHA, excuse me ahjussi... she is mine... she is my wife... the ahjumma's are waiting over there" Jae stated pointing to the ahjumma's who were also cheering at the sides.
 
 
"Ah, neh... kamsahamnida!" Dara bowed to them as Jae took her right hand and held it as they bid goodbye to the elders.
 
 
"I can't believe it, even with the ahjussi's... I still have rivals?! Aish!" Jae shook his head as they headed for their next destination.
 
 
Their next game was volleyball, they headed for the covered court where there was a net for them to play with. When they arrived the players there both girls and boys were star strucked as the two stepped inside the court.
 
 
"WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
"YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
 
 
 
"EEEEEEPPPP!!!!!"
 
 
 
"NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
 
 
 
"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
 
 
Those were the screams that they can hear the minute they stepped inside the court. The couple bowed to them and immediately told them that they were having a mini olympic tournament. Automatically, the girls teamed with Jae and the boys teamed with Dara.
 
 
Although the girls' team were great at playing, it was Jae who ruined the game for them, since he was distracted by the attention Dara was getting from the team who were composed of boys, he missed several opportunities to save the ball or even block the ball from the net.
 
 
Dara was oblivious to this as she was too focused on the game and she just literally ignored the boys' vying for her attention, she looked at the other team with Jae, and she saw the girls gawking at him like he was a god... well... after all he was a member of Dong Bang Shin Ki (Gods Rising in the East).
 
 
Jae's last service was so strong that it went out of bounds which made Dara's team win.
 
 
"Aish! You won again!" Jae stated scratching his head while walking towards Dara who was smiling at him
 
 
"I am getting the feeling that you are letting me win... is that so?" Dara teased as the boys celebrated and formed a circle surrounding Dara
 
 
 
"Yay Yay Yay!!! Dara-noona fighting! NAEGA JEIL CHAL NA GA" the boys chorused.
 
 
Jealous Jae then appeared and held on Dara's right hand tightly as he ushered her to the next event as the couple bowed and took a picture with the group.
 
 
"What's next PD-nim?" Jae asked as they sat on the bleachers,
 
 
"Basketball!" PD replied, while Dara groaned
 
 
"One on one?" Jae asked as the PD nodded in agreement
 
 
"Arasso! Assa!!! Let's go!" Dara stood up and punched her fist in the air as they borrowed a ball from the resting group, who were all staring at Dara.
 
 
 
"Why is it that every game we play there are boys present? Where are the girls?" Jae wondered aloud looking at the staff and PD.
o====o=====o
PD: you two were abit competitive...
 
 
JAE: I think PD-nim is out to make me jealous... all the games we played there are always boys present... and fan boys at that!  I didn't know i had it in me... but after watching their music video... and what happened after that... i got a bit competitive...
o~~~o~~~~o
 
 
DARA: aigoo... i know that my husband has this kind of side to him, that was why i was hesitant to let him watch it before we release it... and then after that... his competitiveness and his...can i actually say... jealousy? it was over powering... really...
o====o=====o====o
 
 
During the basketball game a lot of fangirls heard that Jae was playing and no sooner than later the covered court was already covered by fangirls screaming for Jae.
 
 
Dara was shocked to see that the court was already full of people... one side cheering for Jae (which consists of fangirls screaming) and on the other side were boys cheering for Dara singing I AM THE BEST, which was inititated by Dara's team from the volleyball game.
 
 
But since Jae was determined to get his wish granted, he won the game, he was supposed to be celebrating his win but when he looked at where Dara was, she was busy signing some jerseys and some towels of the fanboys  crowding over her.
 
 
Even though there were also fangirls crowding over him, his attention was at Dara the whole time, he inched himself trying to make his way near her so that he can direct her out of the crowd to their final challenge.
o===io=====o=====o
PD: it seems like you don't mind your husband being surrounded by fangirls
 
 
DARA: ani... I was scared and bothered by it, but since I was once a fan girl I somehow understand what they feel, and the fans were really supportive and behaved... we were really worried since there might be a crowd like that and it might get out of hand... but we are happy that nothing happened like that. I enjoy seeing my husband being adored by his fans, the fans have been taking care of my husband for so long... who am I to stop it right?
 
 
PD: you didn't realize that Jae was distracted the whole time you were playing the games?
 
 
DARA: ani... I just saw him always walking towards me after every game we did and always holding my hand... this hand,my right hand... it's somehow grown accustomed with his grip.
o====o=======o
 
 
Their next game was Running. It was a tie breaker since both of them won twice. The staff then set the distance and told them, whoever was the fastest to reach the finish line will win their MINI OLYMPICS.
 
 
The couple then stood at the starting line, breathing heavily, since they tried to ran to a very wide space and avoid the crowd to finish their games.
 
 
1
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
START
 
 
No sooner that the competition started the couple could be seen huffing and puffing and were going at a slow pace than what should be, then after a while the two of them stopped and decided to abandon the game and laid on the track, as they were so tired from their activities the whole day.
 
 
"Ahhhhh, I am so tired! It feels like I've done 3 concerts back to back, without resting, Aigoo!!!" Dara exclaimed as she put her arm over her eyes, trying to shield her eyes from the shining sun
 
 
 
"AHAHAHAHA! No one won! What now?" Jae uttered
 
 
"How about this? Since both of us won and lost... we both get to wish and fulfill each other's wish?!" Dara suggested as she sat on the cement looking at Jae who was still lying on the ground.
 
 
"That would be nice then!" Jae smiled as both of them stood up as they saw the staff catching up to them...
 
O====O======O
 
how was it?
 
 
 
i hope you liked it...
 
 
 
 
the next chapter would be about their wishes
 
 
 
comments are love <3