LET US ALL GET CLOSER...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

10: LET US ALL GET CLOSER... HOUSEWARMING

 

The couple was seen busying themselves at the kitchen, with lots of ingredients scattered on the counter.

 

“Aigoo! Why does it have to be now? Aigoo!” Dara whined as she wiped a sweat on her forehead.

 

“We have to finish cooking before they arrive!” Jae stated while washing the vegetables on the sink.

 

O===o====o

MC1: they are having guests over?

 

MC2: Waeyo?

 

MC3: it looks like they are expecting many...

 

MC4: they always look like they are in a cooking show whenever they cook!

 

MC2: that’s right!

 

O=====o=====o

 

“We just finished our rehearsals last night, I’m sore all over and we have to cook for a lot... Aigoo!!!” Dara stated while slicing some vegetables

 

“Awww... you poor thing!” Jae said patting Dara’s head “So what are you going to make?”

 

“Sinigang na Hipon! My favourite!”

 

“Sini-what now?”

 

“A Filipino dish!!! Sinigang is a sour soup with vegetables and any meat that you want to add... it can be pork, beef or seafood... I decided on shrimps since it’s really a tasty dish!” Dara answered happily

 

“Oh really?! I’ll look forward to it then... I have to peel this potato-looking thingy right?” Jae asked after examining the root crop

 

“Neh... that’s Taro... you have to be careful... it’s a bit itchy!” Dara warned him handing him the gloves

 

“My Queen! A real man doesn’t need a glove for such a trivial thing like peeling this!” Jae stated proudly and began to peel the Taro.

 

After a moment of busying themselves with preparing the ingredients...

 

“Ah... it came... it came... it really does itch... ahhhhh!!!” Jae uttered trying to fight off the urge to scratch it... after a moment, his hands were turning red

 

“Cheongmal? Wash your hands with running water... I told you to wear the gloves!” Dara stated as she ushered Jae’s hands towards the sink and opened the faucet.

 

“Arasso... arasso... I was wrong... I should’ve listened to my wife” Jae stated shyly smiling while looking at Dara seriously looking after his hands.

 

“Does it itch still?”

 

“Ani... Kenchana... it’s tolerable ^^”

 

They continued to prepare the ingredients... Dara was washing the pot to be used for cooking, while Jae was removing the leaves of the water spinach (kangkong) from its stem as he tried to steal glances at her as if hesitating about something.

 

“So... you have lived in the Philippines... for how long?” Jae started trying to avoid Dara’s stare

 

“Neh... for about 14 years or so, I think? Why do you ask?” Dara replied as she looked at Jae directly

 

“You also have become a popular artist there... right?” Jae asked, Dara nodded as she continued to wash the pot thoroughly

 

“Why was there a y concept?” Jae asked all of a sudden

 

Dara’s grip on the pot slipped as soon as she heard the ‘y concept’ and slowly turned red in embarrassment, trying to avoid Jae’s hard stare at her.

 

“Aaaaahhh... at that time... I was young... um, Cheongmal... are we really going to talk about this?” Dara couldn’t continue to explain because she was shy Jae saw those pictures.

 

“Arasso...so do you still keep in touch with him?”

 

“Nugu?”

 

“Hero?”

 

“Of course... whenever I go back to the Philippines for a vacation, we always have our reunion... Star Circle Quest Family” Dara answered plainly

 

“Cheongmal... Joseph?” Jae couldn’t hide his curiosity about her communication with other guys.

 

“Why bring them up again?” Dara released a frustrated sigh as she looked at Jae trying to show her irritation.

 

“Arasso, arasso... I won’t tease you again!” Jae nodded, “What needs to be done next?”

O===o===o

JAE: I can’t help but search about my wife right? So I was shocked about those pictures, really... AHAHAHA... I was really having second thoughts about asking her about it... but her reaction was really cute!

O~~~~~~~o

DARA: I know it was part of my past... but I was young back then... a bit rebellious that time ahhhh.... I was dying there, my husband asking me about it... with his gaze like that, like boring a hole to my head... Cheongmal... really felt uncomfortable for the first time!

O====o=====o

After they finished cooking Sinigang, Jae tasted it and instantly liked it, Dara was happy about it and forgot about being irritated with him for asking her about those pictures and her past relationship.

 

“Ok, it’s my turn!!!” Jae stated while clapping his hands to prepare his dish

 

“What are you going to cook for today, my King?”

 

“Kimchi chigae”

 

“Ooooohhhh... I’m looking forward to it too!” Dara jumped happily as she placed her finished product on their table.

 

Dara was looking over Jae and then stated

 

“Ah... I have to clean up a bit... I’ll leave you to your cooking okay? By the way who are coming today?” Dara wondered as she fluffed the pillows on the sofa

 

“Um... I’m sure Chun and Junsu will come for sure... *sigh, how about you? Who are coming?”

 

“Uri members... CL, Bom and Minzy”

 

“Ah... I remember... when I did a fan meet in Japan... there was a funny thing that happened!” Jae clapped his hands as he suddenly remembered

 

“What happened?”

 

“Usually the fanmeet, the fans always ask about making you do some actions like cute ones, or asking you to sing for them or hug them... but this time, all they did was ask about you, my wife, my queen... they even refer to you as ‘YEOWANG’ (queen)”

 

“Cheongmal?! Even though the fanmeet was for your album?!” Dara was surprised

 

“AHAHAHAHA, neh... at least they approve of it!” Jae uttered while cooking

O====o=====o

JAE: I was really surprised by the fan’s reaction, before they were so aggressive and protective and a bit possessive, I’ve grown older and probably the fans have matured also... they now allow me to be together with my wife! I’m glad that even though it’s a virtual marriage, they still approve it and of her and they are very supportive!

 

PD: well, your fans are the ones who requested you on the show

 

JAE: AHAHAHAHAHA, neh... and I am glad you picked Dara to be my wife.

O=====o======o

After Jae finished cooking and placing his dish on the table, he helped Dara tidy up their house and prepare before their guests arrive.

 

The couple were now sitting on the sofa, watching TV while munching on some snacks brought by Dara.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

“Oh... who could it be?” Dara uttered following Jae who was walking towards the door.

 

When Jae saw who it was, he immediately turned around and uttered

 

“KA! Do not disturb! Go away! We’re on our honeymoon!”

 

“Hyung! Let us in, palli!” Junsu uttered while knocking on the door.

Dara opened the door and let them in, Junsu came and hugged Dara which surprised Jae as he pried Junsu’s arms away from his wife.

 

Then followed by Yoochun together with Dara’s no. 1 fanboy... Daesik/Flowsik, who was so shy, he couldn’t look at Dara and just bowed together with Chun and kept on looking at the floor.

 

“Noona! This is Daesik, also known as Flowsik” Chun introduced as Daesik shyly bowed at Dara, Dara then extended her hand and shook Daeshik’s hand

 

“Ah neh... nice to finally meet you Daesik, please be comfortable with me and just call me Dara...so when are we going to collaborate?” Dara smiled and joked a bit to make it less awkward.

 

Daesik just smiled as he earned a stern side glance from Jae.

O=====o=====o

JAE: Chincha! I think it added to my stress... Junsu is there again, trying to hog all the attention of my wife, then Daesik was also there... I had my hands full that day. They were always teasing me and making fun of me. Usually Chun and I would do that to Junsu but this time, they all ganged up on me... ahhhhh, trying to get Dara’s attention to themselve.

O====o=====o

“Yah! Why are you all here!?!” Jae uttered as he saw that their guests have already made their selves comfortable around the house, as he found them looking around already

 

“Hyung! Housewarming party!” Chun smiled while showing Jae a cake and some drink for them to share

 

“Hyung, this is a nice house! Can I live here also?” Junsu asked already going around the house

 

“Andwae!” Jae uttered firmly trying to shield Dara from the guests, Dara could only laugh behind him

 

“Hyung, can we go up?” Chun asked followed by Daesik

 

“Why bother asking? Junsu is up there already!” Jae stated while pouting with his arms crossed over his chest

 

“Sure, just go ahead!” Dara smiled at the two.

 

After they finished touring around the house, Jae couldn’t hide his irritation towards s

 

“Yah! Why are you here?! Aren’t you guys busy? Junsu-ah, aren’t you busy with your concert? Chun-ah, don’t you have a filming for a drama? Daesik-ah... never mind!”

 

“Ani... hyung today is also Dara Day in Junsu’s calendar... so I made it Dara Day as well... well for Daesik... every day is Dara Day kekekeke” Chun uttered jokingly

 

“You invited us remember? You texted us last week, you are going to have a housewarming party!” Junsu replied innocently

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

“I’ll get it!” Dara stated running to the door to greet the new visitors.

 

“Unnie! Congratulations on your new house!” CL uttered and hugged Dara right away

 

“We will let our selves in!” Bom stated, when she went in, she was surprised to see that there were other people already

 

“Omo! Annyeong!” Bom waved at the boys

 

“Annyeong noona!!!” Junsu and Chun chorused

 

“Noona, this is Daesik also known as Flowsik” Chun introduced

 

“Neh... Daesik-imnida, nice to meet you” Daesik bowed at the new arrivals

 

“What music would you listen to?” CL rapped the part of Flowsik in Junsu’s Tarantallegra

 

“Annyeongaseyo!” Minzy greeted and bowed as she went in.

 

“Omo, Dara-ya... you cooked?” Bom noticed Dara’s favourite dish served on the table

 

“Unnie, how did you go there so fast?” CL wondered as a moment ago, Bom was just standing beside her near the sofa greeting the others, then next thing she knew, Bom was already standing near the dining table

 

“Bom and food goes together!” Bom uttered plainly by herself, gaining a roar of laughter from everybody.

O=====o======o

MC1: oh... it seems the guests are complete

 

MC2: I think it’s going to be a riot there

 

MC3: wouldn’t it be a bit awkward, since 2NE1 members are a bit shy?

 

MC4: ah yes, you are right about that!

 

MC1: ah, ottokae... will they survive the day then?

O===========o======o

 

WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THE ROYAL COUPLE NOW THAT THE FAMILY IS COMPLETE...

 

 

 

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK AS WE WITNESS THE ULTIMATE BATTLE OF MALE VS. FEMALE...

 

 

 

WHO WOULD CONQUER THE CASTLE?

 

 

 

O====O=====O=====O

 

don't be mad at me... i know it's a bit short...

 

but i want to really do that, kekekekekeke *evil author mode

 

once again... your comments are love...

 

 

i also wish for them to really be on this show... 

 

mwah