JAE AND DARA'S WISH PART 3

WE GOT MARRIED!!!
WE GOT MARRIED: JAE AND DARA'S WISH PART 3
 
The flight from Incheon to Manila was about 3hours and 55 minutes. The whole duration of the flight, Jae was awake feeling giddy and excited, while Dara on the other hand was asleep. She was tired from all the planning and anticipation brought about by the event she made for her nampyeon.
 
 
When they arrived at the NAIA (Ninoy Aquino Internatioanl Airport) they were then escorted to their connecting flight, using the VIP access of the airport, to avoid any untoward incidents, from Manila to Busuanga which was another hour of travelling, then from Busuanga to their destination was another hour.
 
 
So after a total of 6 hours of travelling, they finally arrived at their destination; Coron, Palawan. They arrived at their hotel just in time for some lunch.
 
They had their lunch in the hotel which was specially prepared for the WGM staff and JAEDARA couple, all courtesy of Dara's fans in the Philippines.
 
o===o====o
 
PD: what can you say upon arrival in the Philippines?
 
JAE: my buin is really famous there! Never ending line of fanboys, AISH! The minute we landed, the cabin crew and some airport staff were lining up for pictures and autograph of her.
 
PD: but you wre also recognized as well... right?
 
JAE: ah, neh... I didn't know that we had alot of fans there too. That was really unexpected, it was like a presscon there... all the flashing lights... even though we get to use the VIP area, there were still alot of fans waiting for us with banners and cheers... what was more unexpected, was the hotel staff where we stayed at... everyone was treated like royalty... chincha, daebak!!!
 
o~~~~~~~o
 
DARA: ah, neh... I am very greatful to the owner of the hotel, she took care of us very well. We wree really pamapered, all that we needed was given to us. Even the transportation and the activities we can do during our stay there was also planned by the owner. Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Torres for taking very good care for us. And also thank you to the lovely and dear fans of ours for preparing a very delicious lunch upon arrival at the hotel. Maraming salamat po sa inyong, mahal ko kayo (TRANS: Thank you very much, I love you all)
 
o===o====o
 
MC1: chincha?! Dara-sshi really is famous in the Philippines for a VIP treatment!
 
MC2: I wonder what they did there... the place looks a lot like paradise!
 
MC3: Coron, Palawan... waaaahhh
 
MC4: just by looking at the sights of the place, it makes me wanna go there too!
 
o===o====o
 
After their lunch and a few minutes of rest, their first activity, suggested by the owner is to go island hopping, at the 2 Lakes of Kayangan and Barracuda. Since there was a very good and fine weather, the water is clear and the tide is low, perfect for such an activity.
 
Jae and Dara were in high spirits the moment they boarded the boat taking them to their destination.
 
 
There was nothing that the couple did but look at the sights before them in awe... crystal clear water, breathtaking sights and a relaxing environment. Jae and Dara spent the whole boat ride together, sitting together, Dara sitting in front of Jae, while Jae's arms enveloped her like a back hug, they enjoyed the fresh air, sea breeze and the good weather.
 
 
o====o====o
 
PD: you really looked like a couple in their honeymoon...
 
JAE: and it felt like that as well, I was very thankful that I got a chance to have a vacation, and to top it all of, I get to spend it with my Buin... my Queen, the treatment given to us was like we really are the ROYAL COUPLE, AHAHAHAHAHA. It was such a good experience... PD-nim you were there right, it makes you not want to go back... it was like paradise there... the water was clear, and it was peaceful and very clean.
 
o~~~~~~o
 
DARA: that was the time that I truly felt that I was married to him, because we were away from our busy schedules... it was just the two of us... aside from the staff of course... but it was what I felt that time...ah, I am truly married...
 
PD: it must be tiring to plan the whole thing...
 
DARA: hmmm, it only came after it was a success... really Chun and Junsu helped a lot with trying to cover up the scheduled activity that was supposed to be in Malaysia, and my friends in the Philippines helped me book and reserve the place and Jangmae was really JJANG for helping me talk to the airport and airline staff about the event.
 
o=====o=====o
 
JAE: my vacation there together with my wife will probably be one of the most unforgettable moments of my life... who would do that kind of surprise for me, right? I thought what I did with the yacht and the song was the best... but compared to what she prepared for me... is in another level of its own. I felt like there really was something special... AHAHAHAHAHA!
 
o=====o======o
 
MC1: aigoo... just go and get married in real life already!
 
MC2: kyaaaahhhh, they really are a sweet couple!
 
MC3: I have to admit, at first... since I have known that almost all the 2NE1 members are shy, they would not be capable of doing such things... but here I am proven wrong... it really is sweet
 
MC4: I want to go there too!
 
o=====o=====o
 
 
When they reached the lake, they decided to take a dip and play with the staff and enjoy the sights and beauty around them. They listened to the stories of the caretaker of the Lake and how Kayangan Lake was the cleanest lake of Coron.
 
"Thank you for this." Jae smiled as he sat beside Dara who was looking around the area feeling relaxed and contented
 
"I am happy that you enjoyed it!" Dara smiled back
 
"Enjoyed it? No, I love it! Komawo!!!" Jae stated as he hugged her again and pushed the two of them together towards the water.
 
"Yah! Yah!!! KYAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Dara screamed as she was taken by surprise at what Jae did as they splashed in the water.
 
When the sun was almost setting they decided to go back to the hotel for their dinner and to have an early night sleep.
 
After dinner, since their hotel was located near the seashore, the couple decided to walk along the shoreline and enjoy the night sky.
 
"So... I told you my wish... what's your wish?" Dara began as they walked side by side trying to chase the waves
 
"Ahhhhh... hmmmm, still wondering if I have the right to ask you of it though" Jae replied with his head bowed down as he took Dara's hand in his.
 
"Hmmm, what is it then?" Dara asked as she looked back at Jae who was still not looking at her
 
"AHAHAHA! Ah... hmmmm... I wish... hmmmm... I wish..." Jae trailed off
 
o=====o=====o
 
MC1: PD-nim no trolling please...
 
MC2: I hate this feeling of being left hanging again!
 
Mc3: must we wait another week for the wish?
 
o=====o=====o
 
JAE'S WISH UNDER THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT SKY IN CORON, PHILIPPINES
 
 
 
 
WHAT COULD IT BE?
 
 
 
 
STAY TUNED...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FOR MORE...
O=====O=======o
 
"I wish... for a... AAHAHAHAHA... neh, I wish for a kiss."