FIRST MEETING

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

WE GOT MARRIED

 

FIRST MEETING

 

THE WIFE

 

“Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!” all four girls chorused upon hearing the news, that one of their members is joining WGM.

 

“Unnie, you could do it! This is your chance to show everybody who you really are!” Girl 1

 

“Didn’t you always worry that your fanboys and suitors might expect much from you? Unnie, fighting!” Girl 2

 

“B-but... you know how awkward I am with other people!”

 

“Then show them that... since that is your true self! No pretensions!” Girl 3

 

“But what if they get bored and edit me out!?”

 

“Yah! They can’t edit you out! You are the other half of the couple! So what do you plan to wear?” Girl 3

 

“This?!”

 tEhyH.jpg

                                                                         

 

“Do you plan to meet your husband looking like a ninja wrapped in a blanket? Ooohhhh... pigs in a blanket! Yum!” Girl 3

 

“Unnie, you have to wear something comfortable!” Girl 2

 

“What does your letter say anyway unnie?” Girl 1

 

 

WGM LETTER

 

Annyeong~~~            

Today is the start of your journey together with your husband, please meet up at this location... C_ _ _ _ _  C_ _ _ _ _

 

“Isn’t this the coffee shop owned by that sunbaenim?” Girl 3

 

“Do you think it’s him?” Girl 1

 

“Ani! Maybe they chose that place to make it private... since the owner is also an idol”

 

“You’re right unnie, how about this for your casual look?” Girl 2

 

(GIRL 1- MINZY; GIRL 2- CL, GIRL 3- BOM)

O====o======o======

 

MC1: the bride is from a 4-member girl group?

 

MC2: they look familiar...hmmm

 

MC3: a power girl group!

 

MC4: charisma... full of charisma!

O====o=====o=o=o======

 

THE HUSBAND

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

“Hyung! Chincha?! You’re getting married?” Boy 2

 

“Let me sing at your wedding hyung!” Boy 1

 

“Daebak! When are you meeting her?” Boy 2

 

“Tonight!”

 

“Why so late? Is she an idol too?” Boy 2

 

“Who is it gonna be?” Boy 1

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stop it! I’m embarrassed and nervous and excited! I keep on saying in interviews that I need a girlfriend, they gave me a wife!”

 

“Dream come true!” Boy 2

 

“Eukyangkyangkyang! Hyung! What if it’s a comedian” Boy 1

 

“Then we’ll perform skits together!”

 

“Girl group member?” Boy 2

 

“Then... we’ll learn together about married life!”

 

“I’m so jealous of you hyung!” Boy 2

 

“I thought i’m gonna be first to get married?” Boy 1

 

“Then join Global WGM since you like marriage!” Boy 2

 

“Yah! Hyung must marry first! I am the oldest...”

 

“Can I come? I don’t have a schedule tonight?” Boy 1

 

 

“Me too?” Boy 2 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3-bM1tPtBFUOATM0vJIx

 

 

“Yah! What if she gets embarrassed or shy?”

 

 
   

 

“C’mon hyung please!?” Boy 1 angel pose 

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop doing that angel pose and you don’t pout! Acting all cute and all! I haven’t even met her yet and here I am guarding her against you guys!”

 

“So can we come?” Boy 2

 

“Ani! I’ll meet her first. We’ll schedule a family get together when the time is right!”

 

BOY 1- JUNSU, BOY 2- YOOCHUN

O=====o====o====o=====o

MC1: that laugh... you can never go wrong with that laugh!

 

MC2: so the other guy is getting married?

 

MC3: daebak! They got him to film!?

 

MC4: aren’t they busy? PD! Daebak! Chincha!!!

O=====o======o======o

 

HALLYU STARS! CHARISMATIC AND POWERFUL GROUP OF KPOP!

 

THE MOST REQUESTED COUPLE IN WGM HISTORY!

 

 

TONS OF MAILS, EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WERE RECEIVED...

 

THE MOST ANTICIPATED WEDDING IN KPOP HISTORY!

 

 

FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS SCREAM!!!

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScKUGCS6Ko

 

M/V OF JYJ GET OUT...

 

 

DUGUN...DUGUN...

 

 

WE GOT MARRIED SUPER STAR HUSBAND!!!

 

 

JYJ!!!

 

 

KIM JAEJOONG!!!

 

 

O======O=====O=====O

 

JAE: neh... annyeonghaseyo... I am Kim Jaejoong of JYJ, nice to meet you... AHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

PD: how do you feel?

 

JAE: ah.... AHAHAHAHAHA, can’t you tell? I’m a bit nervous!

 

PD: any guesses... who your wife is going to be?

 

JAE: ani... I decided to enter this marriage with no ideal woman in mind. I don’t think it would be fair to my wife. Because I’ll get to know her and I’ll find things that I would like in her... so no comparison there... no bias.

 

PD: you’ve thought about this, haven’t you?

 

JAE: lately, my parents kept on nagging me, when I would bring them grandchildren...AHAHAHAHA, at least, I’ll be one step closer to it then... I’ll introduce them to my wife...the mother of my babies...AHAHAHAHAHA! Was that dangerous?

 

PD: so you suggested meeting your wife in your coffee shop, why is that?

 

JAE: ah, neh... um, not that I’m being an air head or something, fans can be very supportive so much... so I thought I’d meet her in a private place where I can protect her and where we can talk just the two of us, without thinking if fans are going to get hurt in a crowd.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvQ9N64hEIV6enKdQ2peu

 

O=====oo=======o=o=o=o=o====o

MC2: awwwwww, can I be his wife then?

 

MC1: andwae... you are married already!

 

MC4: how about me? I’m single!

 

MC3: yah, he already has a wife... they are going to meet already!

O=====o=====o====o===o====o

 

In the van, the bride is on her way to the coffee shop.

 

“Aaaaahhhhh!!! I’m going crazy! I can’t sit still! Butterflies are in my tummy!

 

“Any guesses?” PD

 

“Hmmmm, I know, I keep on saying that I have this ideal type in mind... but in reality you know how you don ‘t really get your ideal but you get what you need... I need a very patient husband. Because I’m a bit shy and awkward, I might not speak...”

 

She kept on fidgeting on her seat... tugging the hem of her shirt.

 

“Don’t you think my get up is too much?”

 

“Ani... you look pretty! Bridal style concept!” PD

O======o=====o=====o

Jae kept on glancing at the window of the private room, located at the 2nd floor trying to take a peek if his wife has arrived.

 

“Oh... there’s a van! Waaaaahhhh!!! It’s slowing down at the entrance... could it be her!? Ahhhh! I can’t see, why does it have to rain now? The umbrella is blocking her! Huh? I recognize the manager!” Jae pointed out, already having a hint as to which group his wife was from.

 

After a few minutes, hustling and soft whispers were heard outside the room where Jae was expectantly waiting for his wife.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

 

Jae nervously walked to the door, took a deep breath, wiped his sweaty palms and slowly opened the door...

 

EH EH EH EH EH EH EH... 2NE1

 

 

 

O======O======O====

DARA: annyeonghaseyo... I am Sandara Park, fresh vocal of 2NE1, please look after me.

 

PD: what made you agree to appear on the show?

 

DARA: the dating ban has been lifted, and I thought that this would be a very memorable experience for me and I can learn things... like how to be a good wife to a hard working nampyeon... I like that... nampyeon!

O===========o======o======o

Jae opened the door slowly and met her gaze, both of them were obviously shocked and surprised, staring long at each other’s eyes... Jae was the first to regain his composure and spoke.

 

“Ah... I’m Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you!” Jae extended his hand for a handshake while bowing which Dara accepted shyly, still surprised at his presence.

 

“Ah, mian... Sandara Park, please take care of me” she shook his hand and bowed to him.

 

“Yes... I will... take care of you... nae anae (my wife)... HAHAHAHAHAHA... come in, come in... have a seat... do you want something to drink?”

 

“Ah, neh... iced coffee?” Dara stated trying to hide her shyness as she laid her bag on one of the empty seats.

 

“Ok... wait for a second” Jae left to prepare their drinks.

O======o=====o======o

PD: what was your reaction when you saw who your husband was going to be?

 

DARA: my nampyeon is KIM JAEJOONG!!! DOODOONG! The Kim Jaejoong... JYJ... I could literally hear my heartbeat when our eyes met... I thought I was dreaming!

 

She paused to stop herself from spazzing and blushing then continued...

 

DARA: Chincha, until now, I can still hear my heart race so fast... my palms are sweaty... just the idea of him being my husband... is really... dream

 

PD: you’ve had that smile on your face from the start

 

DARA: neh... that is all I could do... I was afraid to speak... I might say something that is wrong... I feel worried that I might not be up to his standards, but I will do my best and work hard to be worthy enough to stand beside him.

O~~~~~~~~o

JAE: my buin is Sandara Park! Dara of 2NE1... mian... Daesik

 

PD: Daesik?

 

JAE: neh... Dara’s no.1 fanboy... FLOWSIK, ahhhhh... I have to talk to Seunghyun more often!

 

PD: Seunghyun?

 

JAE: TOP of BigBang

 

PD: why?

 

JAE: what she likes... what she’s scared of... I want to know... so that we’ll have a happy married life.

 

He couldn’t stop smiling and laughing and he was blushing while thinking of his wife.

 

JAE: isn’t she cute? Wearing a veil head dress... her eyes are pretty and big... she really looks young... small, cute, fragile... makes me want to pinch her cheeks all the time... wait... would she allow me?

O=====o=====o=====o

 

Jae was just sitting opposite from Dara and was just staring and smiling then laughing then giggle then stare then smile then giggle, which made Dara a bit embarrassed.

 

“Wae...” Dara was curious and was feeling a bit embarrassed with all the stares she was receiving from Jae.

 

“Ani... your theme suits you... nae anae... AHAHAHAHAH” Jae laughed while covering his mouth with his hand (you know the same thing he usually does when he is embarrassed or shy)

 

 

 

“Ah... neh... thank you... CL-roo picked this for me... bridal concept... is it okay?” Dara asked while tapping the veil on her head

 

“Ah, neh... yeh... you look cute in that, can I keep you in my pocket? Kyeopta!” Jae couldn’t contain his giddiness, fascinated by how cute Dara looked at him clueless.

 

Then awkward laugh began, then they smiled at each other then looked at each other which they find easier to do than talking.

O======o======o======o

MC1: these two have no problem looking into each other’s eyes

 

MC2: as expected from mature idols!

 

MC3: wahhhh... Dara really looks cute in that style!

 

MC4: she really does look like a doll... young for her age! Ahhhh, I envy her!

O======o======o=======o

“How old are you?” Jae asked hesitantly while playing with a tissue paper to avoid feeling nervous and to stop his hands from trembling

 

“28... I’m turning 29 this year” Dara smiled as she stared down at the tissue that Jae was ripping into pieces

 

“Ah chincha?! But you look younger than me! Noona!” Jae was shocked, he then looked at her and was surprised that she was looking at him questioningly

 

“Ani... you are my nampyeon... be comfortable with me and call me Dara...for now” Dara smiled as she picked the pieces of tissue that Jae ripped and tried to gather them to keep her hands busy and an outlet for her nervousness.

 

“For now?” Jae was confused as he watched her gather the tissue in the center of the table

 

“Uh-huh, don’t we have to think of what to call each other?” Dara asked cutely as she then grabbed her drink and sipped her iced coffee

 

“Ah kyeopta!” Jae was so flustered that, that was the only thing he could say.

 

Then a task was given by the PD to the new couple.

 

FIRST MEETING TASK

Please make a letter for your partner. A promise or a vow to your other half. Afterwards, take a couple shot, to commemorate your first day as husband and wife.

 

Dara and Jae were given their respective papers as they started to write opposite each other. Jae was trying to take a peek at what Dara was writing, she caught him, she smiled and then immediately covered her letter. Jae laughed then began to write his letter, unknown to him Dara was also stealing a glance at what he was writing... she could easily read the first line of his letter when he realized that Dara was trying to read the rest of the letter. Dara laughed like a rabbit and continued to write while blushing.

 

Dara to Jae

 

Annyeong nampyeon! Starting today, I, Sandara Park, will be your wife, I will put your needs first on top of everything I have to do... your success is my success, your fears will be my fears, your happiness will also be my happiness... I will work hard to make this marriage work, I ask one thing of you... please be patient with me... don’t forget to answer my calls or messages or else I’ll erase you from my memory.

 

Please look after me, let’s learn, let’s love, let’s enjoy this journey together.

 

JaeDara couple... FIGHTING!!!

 

Jae to Dara

 

To my cute wife...Sandara...

 

I have to thank the heavens for gifting me a beautiful wife. When we get our house, I’ll never sleep outside. While being married to you, I’ll only have drinks with you, among 3 meals a day, I’ll definitely make one meal. I’ll exercise with you... I’ll sing for you whenever or wherever you want me to. I’ll quit my vices for you. I’ll take care of this body of mine so that I can live long together with you.

 

I will be good to you... so please give birth to pretty children.

 

O======o======o======o

MC4: wahhh!!! Chincha?! Children already?

 

MC2: they are both cute!

 

MC1: I’m envious!

 

MC3: why am I not the one married to him?

 

O=======o======o=====o

PD: the letter you wrote for each other, how was it?

 

DARA: reading his letter made me happy, cause it is what I like a man to do if he was in a relationship with me, taking care of me, but the last part almost made me faint... children already? No honeymoon?

 

The PD laughed at her joke as she too also laughed and then continued

 

DARA: when I decided to join WGM, I promised myself that I would be true to my feelings and open up to my husband... so that there will be no regrets... I am happy, but a bit nervous, worried... he’s an idol-sunbaenim I have looked up to, a very talented one, a very good singer, dancer, actor, composer... all wrapped up into one... I ask myself, to me, a woman who is still lacking, am I worth?

O~~~~~~~o

JAE: I find her interesting and cute, she’s so petite, making me want to take care of her. I can see her personality in her letter, and I’ll definitely come running when she calls or texts... I’d like to cook for her sooner. I love feeding the people that I care about... and wouldn’t my wife be counted as someone I care about naturally? I should cook for her next time we meet.

 

O======o=======o======o

“What’s next?” Jae asked as they finished reading their letters to each other

 

“Um... couple picture?” Dara stated trying to fan herself after reading Jae’s letter to her.

 

The two then got the Polaroid camera from the PD as they tried different poses for them to take as a couple shot. They decided to make a heart as the PD took a picture of them making the heart and growing closer to each other.

 

The two then looked at the picture and laughed at themselves, then Jae did a surprising thing, since he really finds his wife so cute, he then pinched both her cheeks which startled Dara at first but since she said that she will give it her best she also did what he did to her, he also pinched his cheeks, and this time it was Jae’s turn to blush and laugh off his embarrassment.

 

After they regained their composure, they sat down and continued drinking their drinks.

 

“What else do you want to do? Since this is our first meeting... I’ll grant you a wish” Jae asked smiling at Dara who seemed happy to hear that he will grant her a wish.

 

Dara hesitated deliberating whether to ask or not...

 

“Um... can I be selfish and ask for a song from you?” Dara asked shyly with her head hanging low.

 

Jae was surprised but he agreed to it and smiled at her.

 

“Ah... neh, I will do anything for nae anae... jamsi gidalyeo (wait for awhile)” Jae stood up and went out of the room.

 

While Dara was left inside the room alone, she grabbed her cellphone and she seemed to busy herself looking for something on her cellphone.

 

“Ottokae! Is this alright?” Dara stated as she wondered while puffing her cheeks.

 

Then came Jae carrying an electronic keyboard inside the room, he plugged it in and made the necessary adjustments and preparation.

 

“Do you have a song in mind?” Jae asked smilingly while playing some chords on the keyboard

 

Dara giggled then looked into his eyes, hesitating a little...

 

“Um, while you were out, I searched some of your songs, and  this song in particular struck me the most...” she paused then looked into his eyes again...

 

“There’s only you” both of them chorused at the same time, which caught everyone, even the staff by surprise... then the two laughed

 

“Ah... yeh... AHAHAHAHA, we have the same mind!” Jae smiled trying to hide his nervousness, he shook his trembling hands as he began playing the beginning chords

 

“Special Piano performance of There’s only you, for nae anae... Dara”

 

He started playing the chords and immersed himself in the performance, nervousness was long gone replaced by a passionate performance.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9qmozs6pB4  THERE'S ONLY YOU-KIM JAEJOONG

O====o======o=====o

PD: were you shocked when both of you chose the same song?

 

JAE: it’s fate! I was really surprised! Earlier, before I went to meet her, Chunnie said that if I should sing a song for my wife, I should sing what reflects the feeling I felt that moment, when I saw her for the first time... opening the door, her eyes were sparkling...

O~~~~~~~~~o

DARA: when I knew that he was going to sing, I expected him to be great at it.... but the moment I heard the first line, it gave me goosebumps! I can’t really put it into words, now I understand his fans’ fascination with him. He sang with so much passion and feelings, I’m very grateful to him for that. I must have done something in my past life to be blessed like this.

 

PD: would there be a reply to that song?

 

DARA: wait for it... since I’m not confident with my ability to sing compared to him. I have to practice it especially singing in front of Jae... I don’t even know if I can let out my voice in front of him.

 

PD: how did you manage to stay calm during the song?

 

DARA: calm? I wasn’t calm! In my mind I was battling whether to spazz or stop myself from crying. It’s really overwhelming to see him face to face. Much more singing a song for you, while he looks into your eyes as if I am the only person in there. When he was singing with his eyes closed, I can’t help but stare and say to myself... this man is my husband.

O~~~~~~~o

PD: the lyrics says it all

 

JAE: AHAHAHA! I’m embarrassed about it! Don’t you think it was too bold? Ahhh, this is bad... dangerous! I remember immersing myself with the song, then I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me, I felt my heart literally skip a beat... really... first time feeling like this!

 

O======ooooo=======o

When Jae finished singing, Dara clapped her hands with glee!

 

DARA: aaaaahhh, that’s what a good song sounds like! Daebak! Jae-jjang!!!

 

Then out of happiness Dara stepped closer in front of Jae, as he also did take a step closer to her then...

 

 

HUG!!!

 

JAE: ah, kamsamnida... if it makes you this happy, I’d gladly sing for you everytime we meet.

 

O=====oooo\

MC’s: waaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... skinship already?!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

END!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OR

 

 

 

A START OF SOMETHING NEW...