strange

Unforgettable First Love

 

(Song’s resident)

“mooom! I’m homeee!” said Sunhae when she entered her house.

“you’re here baby?” answer her mom.

“yeah, i will go wash up now mom.” She say as she go upstairs to her room.

Sunhae close her door and throw her body to bed. “hhh... i’m tired” she whisper. And unknownly she fall asleep.

 

 

Because her daughter haven’t go out from her room, Sunhae’s mom go upstairs to check on Sunhae only to find her sleep deeply on her bed.

 

Her mom just smiled. “Sunhae-ya. Wake up baby. Let’s have dinner first, then you can sleep peacefully, okay?”

 

“mmm... mom..?”

“let’s go downstairs, baby. Daddy is waiting”

“arasso mom. I will be there in a bit”

 

After quickly wash herself, Sunhae run downstairs to eat dinner with her parents.

“here she comes. Come here already baby. Daddy is dying because of hunger!” her dad said as as a joke. Sunhae and her mom laugh before finally they begin to eat their dinner.

 

“Sunhae-ya! Do you remember aunty and uncle Kim?” his dad ask her suddenly in the middle of their dinner. It’s their ritual to talk and chat before, during, and after dinner. Dinner time is Song’s family quality time.

 

'Aunty and uncle Kim? Who are they? It sounds familiar but i can’t recount those name.' 

 

“i don’t remember dad, why?” sunhae finally answer.

“of course she don’t remember, she’s too young when she last met them dad.” Her mom said.

“oh yeah, that’s right. Aunty and uncle kim are mommy and daddy’s friends since high school. They sometimes come to our house in the weekend or holiday. We even used to spent our vacation together with their family” said her dad as he recount all the past memories.

“oh really? Why can’t i remember then?” Sunhae asked as she continue eating, not meaning to be answered but her parents give each other a meaningful glances.