one day

Unforgettable First Love

 

“NO!” Sunhae screamed out in the middle of the night. she woke up from ‘that’ dream. ‘That’ dream again. Sunhae wipe out her tears.‘Why that dream always come these day?’ Sunhae thought.

 

She looked at the clock. “Oh noo... It’s still 4 a.m. in the morning. And I can’t go back to sleep. Great.What should I do now then?”

 

Time goes by, it’s 7 o’clock. she need to go to college. After take her time in the bathroom, she packed her things and went down stair with a force smile in her face. 'Mom can't know about this. I can't make her worry again after all these years. Yes that's right!' Sunhae said in her head.

 

As usual, my mom is already awake.

“hi mom!” Sunhae said with a cheerful tone.

“Sunhae-ya. You wake already, honey?” asked hermom. She is still preparing breakfast for Sunhaeand herdad.

“Mmm. I’m hungry.”Sunhae did a little bit aegyo in the morning.

“mommy know that~ wait a bit okay honey?”

“okaay mooomm” sunhae answered.

She sat on the dining chair where she always sit, took an apple to fill her hungry stomach. Then suddenly…

“Sunhae-ya! My baby! What’s wrong with you face? Your eyes are swollen! Did you get enough sleep?” Sunhae’smom nags her baby when she realized that her daughter’sface is a disaster.

“Ahh, I’m okay mom. I just have a lot assignment to do,”

“But still, you’re a girl! You have to look pretty! Put on some make up then,” she  took out her mini makeup kit which she always brought.

Sunhae just sit properly and do what her mom do tell her to. ‘It’s better not to make mom angry in the morning’ she thought. A little bit powder, blush on, and lipgloss will do. After finished using the makeup, her mom checked on her face once again.

“Ya! Sunhae! You’re not putting the make up properly! AH, let mommy do the job,” she  yelled at Sunhae.

Sunhae just sighed and let her mom do the makeup thingy. She don’t really care anyway. she feel confident with her without makeup-look. Moreover, Sunhae don’t understand why her mom is so concerned about makeup. She’s the one who give her this face. Without makeup, Sunhae’s mom looked like a goddess. (That’s what her friends said)

After finished working on the makeup, Sunhae, mom, and dad eat breakfast. After breakfast, it’s time for Sunhae to go to college.

 

 

Sunhae went to the college of arts in Seoul by her car. When she arrived there, she realized that her friends were already arrived. she greet them with hugs.

“Sunhae-ya, did you use full makeup?” asked Nielle one of herfriend. She majored in fashion.

“Hmm. My mom forces me too,” Sunhae sighed.

“No! You looked prettier without makeup! Ya, Hyelim! Where’s your makeup eraser? Give them to me,” told Nielle to Hyelim. Hyelim bring the things what Nielle asked her. Then Nielle started to erase the makeup on Sunhae’s face.

“OH! Nielle, Sunhae, I need to go to dance class now. It’s starting soon! Bye! See you guys later,” Hyelim rushed to her class.

“oh okaay..” Nielle and Sunhae answered almost in the same time.

Nielle finished erasing Sunhae’smakeup too, so theywent to their class together since it’s on the same building.

Hyelim and Nielle are Sunhae’s best friends since elementary. They know everything about her. When she moved to ia, they still contact each other every day by video conference. When Sunhae came back to Korea, she begged her parents to sign her in to the same college as them. So, here she is now, at this college, majoring in musical. While Hyelim majored in dance and Nielle majored in fashion.

 

**

 

“helloooooo~!” Sunhae said cheerfully to her friends who waited for her in the cafetaria after their classes.

“you’re late Sunhae-yaa.” Nielle, the magnae among them, pouted.

“i’m sorry honey.” Sunhae said as she slighty pinch Nielle’s cheeck.

“what takes you so long Sunhae?” Hyelim asked.

“well, you know mr. Choi right? His lecture takes forever to stop and too exciting to be ended.” Sunhae answered.

 “really? Do you enjoy the lecture or the lecturer?” Nielle and gave Hyelim a big laugh.

“yaaa!!! What do you meaaan” Sunhae said to both of her friends. After teasing Sunhae, they told each other stories about their days.