chapter 27

Unforgettable First Love

Do check out my new ficcie kay? the shade of goodbye  Jaejoong is the main~ I know you love him *wink*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She looked upset after talking to her parents. They said something about a good old friend were coming and wished to see her. 

 

Well again, how could she come and see them if she could even remember a thing about them? Wasn't that just idiotic? And the worst part was her parents won't tell her about the family. Saying that it should be a suprise.

 

"Are you ready honey?" She heard her mom asked her outside her bedroom door. She hastily pulled her purse and opened the door.

 

She tilted her head to sides. "Umma, can we just do this any other day?" She looked at her with her puppy eyes, trying to melt her eyes. She really have a bad feeling about this meeting.

 

Her mom looked at her sternly. "No can do baby." She said in a gangster way, if Sunhae didn't feel so anxious she would successfully laugh her off but not this time. "We will go now, come on."

 

"But mooom~" She whined while they were going down the stairs. But her whines suddenly came into halt when her eyes caught a person. "Jae oppa?!" She widened her eyes in suprised and ran to him. "what are doing here?"

 

her father cleared his throat to caught their attention just before Jaejoong cold answer her. So he just winked at her.

 

"Jae." He called him and he looked up at him.

 

"Of course." He said then they left.

 

Sunhae tried to ask Jaejoong about what's going on at the moment and how could he also come as well. Yet, Jaejoong also had no idea about it, so they just followed the instruction given.

 

An hour later, they arrived at Seoul Hospital. Sunhae looked around her in confusion. Her parents said they would meet some old friends but why hospital. Her thought get cut off when Jaejoong opened her door.

 

Noticing her uneasy self, he dared himself to ask. "Something worrying you, princess?" He squatted beside her while she sat one-sided from her seat in the car and made her foot dangling out from the car.

 

She fiddled her fingers on her laps. Not knowing what to say. 

 

Jaejoong eyebrows met in confusion and worried. His one hand held her hands on her laps while the other reached up to cup her cheek, making circle on the skin. "Sunhae? What is it, hmmm?"

 

She sighed before said. "I... have this..." She looked at him before threw her sight back to her laps. "bad feeling about all of this." 

 

"About what?"

 

"the so called old friend." she pouted.

 

Jaejoong sighed in relief and smiled at her. "you just worry too much Sunhae-ah. This is going to be fine, okay?" He stood up and leaned closer to her. "Oppa is here." He whispered before kissed her cheek and pulled her up right after.

 

They walked to the lobby where her parents waiting for them hand in hand. Sunhae stole a few glances to the boy beside her from time to time and tightened her hold inside his hand. She huffed and smiled.

 

"This is going to be alright." she thought to herself. Jaejoong noticed her smile and pulled her closer to him. 

 

 

**

 

 

Jaejoong slightly tugged Sunhae to keep up with her parents. He saw her parents already entering a room occupied by the friend of them. Jaejoong just about to opened the closed door, but Sunhae tightened her hold on his hand.

With creased eyebrows, Jaejoong looked back to the girl of his. He leaned down to face her. “Princess?” he slowly caressed her cheek with his free hand. “you okay?”

 

Sunhae looked up at him with fear filled her eyes. Jaejoong softened at this. This girl really could become too fragile sometime. “Can we just go home, oppa?”

 

Jaejoong sighed before cupped her chin and pecked her lips gently. “that will be really rude, princess, and we can’t be rude, aren’t we?” He said gently.

 

Sunhae childishly nodded her head and this brought a smile to his lips.

 

“cute.” He said then planted a kiss on her cheek before entering the room.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

As soon as Sunhae entered the room. The place become quiet and Sunhae noticed the atmosphere which made her fidgeted uncomfortably beside Jaejoong. She dared to look up to the people inside the room but it seems to be a bad choice as all the eyes were at her. It’s not like she did not use to the attention but it just.... weird. She moved back slightly, hiding behind Jaejoong’s body.

 

Her whole body frozen as she heard a familiar voice. the voice that she usually heard in her dreams. Those dreams. Calling her name just like what she heard just now.

 

She scanned the room across Jaejoong’s shoulder before her eyes stopped at the bed.

 

The person on the bed smiled at her.

 

She felt her blood rushed furiously inside her body. But why? She wondered. It’s not like she knew that man, right?

 

Or did she?

 

Noticing the heavy atmosphere, Jaejoong slightly pulled Sunhae from behind him and made her stand in front of him. But Sunhae, being the childish self, stepped back till her left arm touched Jaejoong’s chest.

 

“Sunhae.” Jaejoong whispered to her in stern voice which made her flinch and stepped forward a little bit then she looked back at him with a pout, hoping he would not be too harsh to her. Instead Jaejoong looked at her with a serious look on his face indicating he won’t buying any of her childish stunt this time.

 

Clearing his throat, Mr. Cho said. “Sunhae, Jaejoong.. This is Mrs. Park and her sons.”

 

“annyeonghaseyo.” Jaejoong and Sunhae said together.

 

“It’s really nice to see you again Sunhae.” Mrs. Park smiled at her.

 

Not knowing what to said to reply her statement, Sunhae just smiled at her. It’s not like she could say the same right? She could not remember if she ever met her before anyway. She bit her lower lip in guilt. Was she being too rude?

 

“That’s Yoohwan.” Mrs. Cho added as the boy beside the bed bowed. “and Yoochun.” She smiled down at the boy on the bed.

 

Sunhae nodded and bowed at them both as Jaejoong did the same.

 

“It’s really nice to meet you all.” Jaejoong grinned, trying to lift up the mood.

 

But his grin turned into a frown as the boy in bed, Yoochun if he did not mistaken, said while smiling warmly at his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

“I miss you Sunhae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

dun dun duuunn!!

 

Jelly Jae, anyone? kekekeke XDD

 

whaddya think?

 

*sigh* I just get the time to update now. I should be doing my assignment, that's the real reason I went online but the inspiration just hitting me and BAM!! this chapter was created.

 

*slipped out to do my supposedly-to-do-assigment*

ENJOY!! ^o^