should be the meeting

Unforgettable First Love

 

Sunday morning.

 

Sunhae took her cellphone, quickly make a text message to both Nielle and Hyelim.

 

Heeyy~ what time do you gonna come over?  You don’t forget our Sunday’s plan right?

 

After send the message, Sunhae go downstairs and find her parents all dress up. Seeing her mom and dad ready to go out, Sunhae jokingly asked “what happen mom? Dad? Are you both gonna have a date or what?” she hold back her laughter.

“ya~! Are you teasing our parents?” his dad said as he hug and kiss her little baby daughter.

“so where are you going to?” she started to be curious.

“we’re gonna go to uncle and aunty Kim’s house. we haven’t meet them since we came back to Korea. Do you wanna come?” her mom said and slipped a question back to her.

“i want to mom dad, but i already make a plan with Nielle and Hyelim. I’m sorry” said Sunhae.

“it’s okay then, you must be really missed your friends and wanna catch up with them more right? It’s okay” her dad said and slipped her hair that fell on her face to the back of her ear.

“allright then, if that so. Mom and dad will go now okay? Have fun with your girl’s day out baby” her mom kissed her, also did her dad. After her parents take off, she go inside the house and lock the front door, when she heard her phone rang signed there’s a message comes in.

From : Hyelim

Of course we remember~~! We’re on our way now. Will stop by to buy some snack first though. Wait upppp~

 

Sunhae quickly give her friend a reply.

 

To Hyelim

Arasso. I will wait. ^^

**

 

 

(Kim’s resident)

Sunhae’s parents press the bell and aunt Kim open the door for them, “omo! Sorri-ah, it’s been a long time! I missed you!” said aunt Kim histericly when she saw Sunhae’s mom.

“you haven’t change even a bit Eunra!” replied sunhae’s mom to Aunt Kim.

“well..” just before aunt Eunra can said a word, her husband, Kim Seunghun, cut his wife’s word, “Ya! Lee Eunra! Let them enter first, why are you talking on the front door?”

“Jaehyuk!” Sunhae’s dad said and run to his old friend to give him a hug.

“Seunghun!” said uncle kim as he hug his bestfriend back.

After a while, they finally sit down and catching up with each other, since they have been living far away from each other for quite sometime.

“where is your sons? Are they home now?” Sorri ask Eunra.

“they in their room now.” Said Eunra. “Boys! Come here! Let’s meet aunty Sorri and  uncle Seunghun!!” Eunra called her sons.

“yes mom!” said Changmin from his room. he hurriedly come to where his parents are. “annyeonghaseyo uncle and aunty.” Changmin greet the guests.

Sorri looked up and she’s suprised seeing changmin is all grown up. And he’s also really tall, well talk about towering.. “omo! Is that really you Changmin? You grow up really well, aren’t you?”

“and he’s handsome too” Eunra added.

“just like his dad, right?” Jaehyuk said as he nudged his wife. Changmin just smiled at his and parent’s joke.

Eunra realize that his oldest son is not joining them. “Changmin, where is your hyung? (*older brother) is he sleeping upstairs?” she asked his youngest.

Changmin look at his mom with a confuse face, and answered “i don’t know mom. Maybe. He’s just come home in the morning right?”

“aigoo, that boy. He’s just like his dad. So workaholic.” Compalin Eunra.

“who are you talking about mom?” a voice that belong to a handsome guy heard. He's too hansome to be true.

(Just like a living perfect statue ever made. Well this siblings are too handsome. No girls can deny that facts.)

It’s Eunra and Jaehyuk’s oldest son, Jaejoong, asked his mom. “annyeonghaseyo aunty and uncle.” he smiled and greet them and sit beside his mom.

“mom, are you mad at me? I’m sorry. I have a phone call when i just gonna go downstairs” Jaejoong apologize to his mom cutely.

“huh.. you’re always working. Mom rarely see you, but when you get home, you still busy with your work.” Nagged Eunra.

Jaejoong giggled at his mom’s word and replied, “mom you have changmin though. We’re the same right?” he looked at changmin to ask for back up.

Changmin get his brother signal and tell his mom, “that’s right mom.”

“but you too will start working soon and turn out just like your brother.” Eunra sigh. When Changmin is about to deny his mom statement, she said “don’t try to deny Changmin, your brother was saying the exact thing when he started.” Changmin quickly shut his mouth and pouted.

“hahahahahaaha i’m jealous” state Sorri. Eunra look at her with a confuse face. Seeing her friend’s face, Sorri continued “i don’t have a son to be nagged. Hahahahahahaha” joked sorri. And everyone in that room laughed with her.

Jaehyuk remember something. “by the way, where is Sunhae? Our pretty little princess. She’s not coming with you?” Jaejoong suddenly look at his dad and back to Sunhae’s parents, hoping the answer is....

“no she can’t come. She’s having a girl’s day out with her friends at home now. Yeah, catching up with each other after some years.” Sorri told her friends.

“but I wonder what’s more to catch up about since they’re go to the same college after all. I don’t understand girls.” Said Seunghun, Jaehyuk nodded as a sign he agree with his friend’s statement. Both Sorri and Eunra glare to their husband and whispered, “boys”.

“let’s go inside and have lunch first. Then we can have more chit chat.” Eunra said as she stand up and pull Sorri with her, followed by her husband and Seunghun, and of course changmin, who already endure the hunger.

Jaejoong still hasn’t move from his seat. She’s not coming? She is not coming. He thought. Changmin looked at his brother and tapped his shoulder, “hyung! Let’s go eat.”

Jaejoong come back to his sense and smiled a his brother, “let’s go” he said as he put his hand around changmin’s shoulder.

 

 

 

so.. 

Jae's parents are Jaehyuk and Eunra~ (I bet you gonna find a boyband member name in their name kkk~)

and Sunhae's parents are Sorri and Sunghun XD

 

please comment and subscribe~ :D

LOVEEE~