his pain

Unforgettable First Love

He seated on his bed, his back planted lazily on the back of the bed. It's obvious that he just woke up from his long deep sleep. But he couldn't help to frown. 

 

How he missed her so much.

 

Her smile gravened inside his eyelids.

 

Her scent lingered around his nose.

 

Her laughter rang on his ears.

 

Her touch taped on his skin.

 

Her lips, the feel when those lips graced his still tingled.

 

He took a deep breath to ease his mind, but no. Every second his longing kept growing. 

 

How he hoped his heart can stop beating already, for the pain is too much for him to bear.

 

The pain for his head was bearable for him.

 

But for being away for her, the only reason for him to stay alive.. well he try, was too hard.

 

He tried to make his brain believe that this is just a dream, a nightmare.

 

And as soon as he escaped from the dream, when he woke up she would be here. Or still on her house, waiting for him.

 

With shaky hand, he grabbed his phone that lay on his bedside table. Searching for the name he's longing over and over again. 

 

Desparated to hear her voice, he tried to call her again. For the nth time. He lost the count already. He didn't even care anyway.

 

Anything, just anything to heard her again. At least for once more time.

 

Before his breathing ends already.

 

Just once. Please, just once more time, he whispered.

 

His head throbbing again. As if his head would burst into countless pieces. 

 

No one picked the phone. He chuckled weakly. 'you changed your number, eh my love?'

 

He groaned as the pain start to kill him. 

 

He couldn't give up now. Not before he could see her face, heard her laughter, smell her scent, felt everything about her. He couldn't give up.

 

He couldn't.

 

And he won't!

 

A tear slipped its way from the corner of his eye as he reached for a bottle of pain killer.

 

One pill and it would go, the pain would go, and he would be able to stay alive one more day. Maybe..

 

The lacked of strength made the bottle slipped from his crooked fingers and fell straight to the floor.

 

He coughed. Once. Twice. And red stain colored the sheet. 

 

His face paled more as if that's even possible. 

 

The throbbing pain and dizziness brought him into the darkness. 

 

Before his eyes and mind shutted off completely. He muttered.

 

"Sunhae"

 

 

**

 

"Hyung? Yoochun hyung are you awake?" Yoohwan peeked inside his brother's room only to find him laid on the bed unmoving. His eyes widened.

 

"OH NOOOO! HYUNG!!!" He ran to his brother's side and started to slap his cheek gently but urgently. 

 

A groan slipped from his throat and Yoohwan sighed in relief. He thought he will lost his beloved brother just now.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" 

 

Yoochun opened his eyes slightly. Just enough for him to see his brother's figure. and enough for Yoohwan to noticed his brother's conscious self.

 

Noticing the spilled pills on the floor. He realized the attack must be here earlier. The attack that made his brother dying even more despite his sickness. The attack that made him almost lost her.

 

But he lost her now, however.

 

He took the bottle leaned on the headboard of the bed and gently sat his brother up.

 

After made Yoochun swallowed a pill, he laid Yoochun's head on his lap, his head and slightly massaged his scalp.

 

Yoochun sighed and drift into another peaceful sleep. At least on his sleep, the pain wouldn't hunt him that bad. 

 

Or so he thought.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I think I failed to explain Yoochun's desparate self here, ain't I?

*sigh*

I'm such a failure.....

LOL what's with the whine here?? O.o

 

poor Chunnie, *fly to ia to kiss him and lull him to sleep* no more nightmare Chunnie mouuu~

 

 

anywaaay~ here's the update kekeke.. Hope you like it.

And I'm having my exam week now, it's almost end and after that I will have another holiday to rest before the new semester come hahaha~

the first semester going to end. I have been a colleger for 6 months++ already..

wish I have a great result *finger crossed*

enough with the babbler there.

 

thank you for the comments babies~

@hellokitty120: love you dear~ update is hereee

@mayrie: is it hot enough? glad you like it. I'm not used to write 'that' kind of scene, but I read A LOT OF IT LOL!!

@gofanfic: yeeah glad they're fine. *smack Minnie for causing a trouble*

 

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE~

 

WHO'S READY FOR THE DRAMA?

 

wink