that's suppose to be a joke~

Unforgettable First Love

Jaejoong started the engine and helped Sunhae bulked her seatbelt. "Now.. now.. we don't want anything happen to our precious princess, do we?" He leaned down to captured her lips.

 

Sunhae slapped his chest gently. "you really a king of excuses oppa." she shook her head.

 

Jaejoong looked at her innocently.

 

Sunhae just giggled at his expression and signaled him to go.

 

 "where do you want to go babe?"

 

"anywhere's fine. but eat first! I'M STARVING!!" she squealed while holding her stomach. 

 

he chuckled then ruffled her hair gently.

 

"tsk! OPPA!!! not the hair~!" 

 

Jaejoong took her hand and kissed her wrist. "there, am i forgiven yet?"

 

seeing no respond from her, he kept on kissing every part possible of her hand and magically still managed to keep his eyes on the road.

 

Sunhae pulled her hand from him, ''oppa you're driving. keep your concentration on that."

 

Jaejoong exaggerately took a sharp inhale make Sunhae looked at him worriedly. "what? what? what is it?"

 

he winked at her. "gotcha~"

 

she looked away and pouted. "that's so not funny."

 

"we're here! we will eat pasta, is that okay?"

 

Sunhae not answering and muttering something that sounds like 'he thinks he's funny doing that' 'i lost my appetite already' 'what was i thinking about when i accepted him that day?'

 

the last sentence got caught by Jaejoong. he spun to her, unbuckled their seatbelts, and forced her to looked at him.

 

"what was that?!" he asked panicly.

 

Sunhae looked at him innocently. she blinked, "what?"

 

"things you muttered about just now. the last one"

 

Sunhae mockingly gasped "you heard me!! you're not suppose to hear that one." 

 

"you're joking with me right babe?"

 

Sunhae just smirked and got out from the car.

 

"YA! wait!" Jaejoong hurriedly caught up with her and pulled her into his arm. "you don't mean it right? it's just a joke eh?" he whispered in her ear.

 

Sunhae bit her lips to restain the urge to laugh her head off. 'aigoo he's too cute'

 

Sunhae wriggled out from his hold and walked away. Sensing he’s not following her, she turned and yelled. “hurry up already! Don’t you care about me anymore? I’m starving~!”

 

Which apparently succeed to make Jaejoong move his foot and tailed her.

 

“now what should i eat?” she asked to herself as she flipped the menu back and forth while Jaejoong just stared at her oblivious to the waitress who openly flirting with him.

 

“I will have chicken Fettuccine with extra cheese and lemonade please.” She said smiling to the flirt waitress.

 

She smiled fakely and turned to Jaejoong who still in dazed. “you’re order sir?” she said seductively and almost successfully make Sunhae gagged right there right now.

 

“sir?”

 

Sunhae looked at him and smiled. Jaejoong got back from his little world and smiled back. The waitress just rolled her eyes. (this waitress annoyed me as well pfft!)

 

“your order oppa?” she said calmly to her boyfriend.

 

Jaejoong abruptly scanned his menu, “beef Capellini make it extra spicy and orange squash.”

 

“is that all?” the pathetic waitress kept on pestering him.

 

But Jaejoong not even gave her a look and hushed her. “that’s all, can you please just take the order and make it fast? My princess starving here.” He said and took her hand, kissing it.

 

Jaejoong gave Sunhae a peck on the lips.

 

“what’s that for?”

 

He just shrugged and looked away. She wrinkled her forehead.

 

Just when she thought he’s fine, “you haven’t answer my question!”

 

“what question?” she asked as she look for her phone in her bag. “aisht! Where is it?”

 

“that one” he gave her a look. Sunhae scratched her nose in confusion.

 

“ahh~ that one.. hmm...”

 

He suddenly pulled her into a hug.

 

“please tell me that’s not true.” He said weakly, afraid that she’s really regret being with him.

 

Sunhae tried to hold her laughter. ‘what a silly man i love here.’

 

He took a deep breath. “you not regretting this right?”

 

This made her realize how insecure he feel. She hugged him back tightly. “oppa...”

 

‘this is it! It’s maybe th end of everything.’ he hummed as a sign to make her continue.

 

“why are you so afraid like this? I’m just messing with you, you know?” she pulled away slightly to look at him.

 

He blinked once... twice.... thrice... before he widened his eyes. “WHAT?!”

 

She sighed. “i’m just joking prince~”

 

“you joked just now?”

 

She nodded cutely and gasped when he pulled her into a tight hug.

 

“thank God! You have no idea how scared i am! Don’t you ever joke like that again! Arasso?” he shook her “answer me! Never do that again arasso?”

 

“mm! Arachi~ mianhae oppa.” She kissed his shoulder through his shirt.

 

“what should i do if i ever lost you eh? Just hearing you regret being with me is enough to make me lost myself.”

 

She rested her lips on his shoulder and his back to calmed him down.

 

He chuckled. “this is bad you know. I love you too much like this is not healthy at all.” He said smiling.

 

“but you can’t help it. It’s okay oppa~ it’s not like i’m going to leave you alone right?” she said also smiling. They kept the position until...

 

They annoying waitress (yeah that girl is back) to gave them the food.  She put the plates and glasses harshly on the table and glared at Sunhae before walked away.

 

“what the?! Why is she glaring at my princess?!” Jaejoong became furious.

 

Sunhae just hugged his arm and gave him air kiss that relaxed Jaejoong.

 

“remind me to never go to this restaurant again.” He mumbled.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

me: aigooo~ where do i possibly find a better man than you Boo?

Jae: nowhere~ i'm just one in the million. oh no! i'm one out of all the creature exist in this world

me: tsk! so narcisstic! *runs away to Yunnie*

Jae: but you can't resist me~ * his lips seductively*

Me: well that's right. *leave Yunho pouting then runs to Jae*

Yun: yaah how about mee? *whine*

Jae: you know there's always a space for you Yunnie~

Yun: *runs into Jae's arm*

me: urgh! it's yunjae time!! what am I doin' here really? *being ignored by YunJae* *scoffed* 

~~~~~~~

ahahahaha ignore my crazy confersation up there -____-

it's exam effect~ you know what school can do to you right? hufff and that YunJae couple up there not helping at all! *sarcasm* *yunjae looked at me then resume whatever the're doin' before* *me: sigh*

and youu~ there~~ comments and subcribe please huhuhu~ i feels like a failed writer down here TT-TT 

are there really someone who read my ficcie out there? gimme sign~ leave traces~ hueeee *cry between YunJae*

 

TILL NEXT TIME~ PPYONG~