WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO??

Unforgettable First Love

 

Sunhae’s POV

 

I just finished my bath when my room’s door suddenly opened.

“YAAAA!!” I screamed out loud and tried to cover my body with the towel more. Just to found out that it’s only Hyelim and Nielle.

“Don’t you know how to knock the door?” i said to them angrily as I walked to my closet.

“we’re not the one who in fault. You’re the one who don’t lock the door whatsoever.” Nielle said and threw herself to my bed.

I just gave the my glare and tried to distract myself by picking out some outfit. What should I wear tonight? I heard that Kim’s family will come as well. I don’t know why but I feel I need to look stunning tonight. WHAT HAPPEN TO MEEE?!

“Yaaa!! Sunhae-yaa~ are you done picking the clothes?” Hyelim walked into my walk-in-closet just to find out my body still covered by a towel. “how can you still wearing the towel! You’re in here long enough!”

“I.. I.. don’t know what to wear Hyelim.” I pouted.

“ahaaa~ are you trying to impressed someone tonight?” she nudged me.

“NOOO!” I looked away.

“then why are you blushing there? Look! Look! You’re turning into a tomato~” she teased me again.

I gave her my deathful glare, “Are you gonna help me or not?”

“aigoo this girl~ arasso arassoo.. heeem let’s see..” Hyelim put her finger under her chin and looked around my closet.

I sat on the couch inside my closet. yeaah i know i have a walk in closet. It’s not too big for me but Hyelim and Nielle always said that 15 person can fit in here. I’m not sure though, they always making a big deal of everything.

“hey youuu~ why are you taking forever?” Nielle came in and I swore I can see her eyes are going to jumped out from its sockets.

“WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING THEREEE? YOU CAN BE SICK!” Nielle yelled at me. I just looked at her hopelessly and shrugged my shoulder.

“Here here.. wear this for tonight.” Hyelim finally handed me a pink dress and a stilletto.

“But it’s not so special.” I looked at it half-heartedly.

“JUST WEAR IT ALREADYYYY!!! We’re lateee!!” Nielle shouted and pointed to the clock inside my closet. I widened my eyes in shock.

 

We went downstairs after an hour of disaster inside my room.

“why are you guys take a long time to come down?” my mom asked us. Nielle and Hyelim pointed at me to say that I’m the one in fault.

“it’s okay. It’s okay. As long as my daughter look beautiful I can wait an hour or two or more.” My dad said as embrace me and both of my friends into his arms. “Let’s go!!”

 

**

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

‘Ahh, we’re finally here. What should I do? What should I do?’ i scratched the back of my neck.

‘No! Why am I like this? I’m not doing anything wrong! Yes that’s right! She’s the one who should feel guilty!’

“Jae-ah! Come on son! What are you doing there?” I heard my mom calling me. I looked up and ran to her.

“hehe~ sorry mom.” I smiled at her.

“aigoo, this boy. If not working, he’s act all cute in front of me.” My mom said and pinched my cheek.

“Mooom! We’re in public! I’m 23 years old this year mom!!” i said to her and looked around.

My mom chuckled, grabbed my hand, and dragged me inside the cafe.