double date III

Unforgettable First Love

"hello girls" Jaejoong said as took a seat beside Sunhae. "you haven't wait for too long, right?" He pecked Sunhae on the cheek and put his arm across the back of her chair.

 

"No, we're not~" Sunhae smiled up at him.

 

Jaejoong nodded and looked at Hyelim, the latter smiled sheepishly back at him. 

 

Jaejoong chuckled and patted Hyelim's head. "My sister in law is so cute, eh?"

 

Hyelim's smile faltered a bit at this 'can I be Jae oppa?', but she quickly planted it back. 

 

Jaejoong noticed it but he let it go. He thought that Hyelim just missed his brother so much. "Don't worry, Min will be here soon." He said instead.

 

"that's great oppa." Hyelim forced a happy smile. "he better." Hyelim whisperingly added.

 

Sunhae saw Changmin at the front door of the cafe, looking around for them. so she waved her hand to catch his attention.

 

Seeing the group he looked for, Changmin hurriedly came towards them. He stood in front of them to catch his breath. 

 

"I'm not that late, right?" He huffed.

 

Jaejoong shrugged. 

 

Sunhae pinched her thumb and forefinger together as she said. "A little bit."

 

He nodded at looked at Hyelim. Seeing she didn't pay attention at him, he cleared his throat. Hyelim looked at him. 'Finally.'

 

As if she knew that he's waiting for her answer, she just shook her head.

 

Changmin sighed in relief. He took the seat beside Hyelim and leaned down at her as he sat down. She thought he would give her a kiss.

 

But none came. She felt her heart sunk.

 

Hyelim switched her focus, instead she caught Sunhae's eyes. She smiled assuringly at her and mouthed. "I'm fine"

 

"Let's order~" Hyelim sang as she clapped her hands.

 

"yaaaay! i'm starving." Sunhae squealed like a child and looked at her bestfriend, the latter looked at her back and they giggled.

 

Jaejoong and Changmin stared at their girlfriends in confusion but burst on laughing a second after. 

 

Jaejoong nuzzled Sunhae's cheek, while Changmin ruffled Hyelim's hair affectionately.

 

"Yaaahh~~ give that menu oppaaa~" Sunhae whined and tried to push Jaejoong away from her. With a last peck, Jaejoong released her and gave her the menu.

 

Changmin just gave Hyelim the menu and turned to scan his own. Hyelim looked at the couple in front of her, scanned the menu together and shared some silly remarks at each other.

 

She looked at Changmin and felt a pinch on her stomach. She covered her face with the menu, pretended to be busy choosing the food but in fact she's trying to hold be the stubborn tears that running around her eyes. 

 

"Hyelim-ah? are you ready to order?" Sunhae's words startled her. 

 

She slowly brought down the menu and looked around only to catch all the eyes looked at her. Jaejoong with a smile, Sunhae with worry, and Changmin.... she couldn't read his expression, is that confusion, a frown, or indifference instead.

 

After finished the lunch. Sunhae and Jaejoong excused themselves for a while, Sunhae said she want to buy something and she need Jaejoong's opinion in it. But Hyelim knew for sure that Sunhae just wanted them to talk.

 

 

*******

 

"you up to something, aren't you?" Jaejoong looked at the girl beside him accusingly.

 

She hugged his arm and looked around, pointed to a store.

 

"Help me pick a dress!" She ran to the nearest store.

 

Sunhae started choosing the dress while strong arms sneaked around her waist from behind and a chin on her shoulder.

 

"tell me the plan, will you?" Jaejoong begged huskily. His voice sent shivers to her spine.

 

"It's just... I don't know Jae oppa. Hyelim...." She sighed.

 

Jaejoong looked at her with proud. 'My baby is so care about her friends.' "My baby is so lovely~!" He squeaked like a fangirl.

 

"oppaaa~" Sunhae stomped.

 

"babyyyy~" Jaejoong whined as the respond.

 

She pouted instead. Jaejoong could not hold back the urge so he leaned down and kissed her thoroughly. After he satisfied, he got a slapped in arm from the girl he just kissed. "aww! what's that for?"

 

"For kissing me!"

 

"Since when you hate my kiss?"

 

"Since you kiss me at public places."

 

"You're the one who asked for it anyway." He answered nonchalantly.

 

Sunahe looked at him disbelievingly.

 

"You're the one who pouted baby~" He poked her nose and walked away. "Let's find my baby a cute but y dress now." He tugged her hand.

 

When Sunhae found the dress she liked, she walked to the dressing room. Just before she closed the door, Jaejoong slipped his way into the space.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"

 

"judging my baby in her dress before she buys it."

 

"But I haven't wear the dress yet."

 

"then I will wait."

 

"yes you are. OUTSIDE."

 

"Nah, I'm fine here." The room is big enough for four people, so Jaejoong stood a little bit far in the corner and crossed hands over his chest.

 

"Oppa, seriously. out!"

 

"I'm fine here, seriously."

 

Sunhae glared at her boyfriend before she turned around and started to take her clothes off. If he want it that way, let's give him what he want instead.

 

Jaejoong's eyeballs almost jumped out seeing his girlfriend started to take her clothes off.

 

"How' is it?" She turned around only to found Jaejooong launched at her.

 

Jaejoong kissed her hard on the lips and pulled her closer by waist. She put her hands on the back of his neck, massaging his nape and played with the hair.

 

He squeezed her and when she gasped, he slipped his tongue into . Once inside, he sighed in satisfaction. Sunhae tasted sweet for him. He trailed his tongue all over his mouth, teeth, and the walls of her inner cheeks.  When they tongue collided, she moaned into his mouth and made him hard.

 

He lifted her up and trapped her between the wall and his body. Sunhae instictively wrapped her legs around his waist and circled her arms tighter on his neck.

 

When Sunhae struggled for air, Jaejoong released her swollen lips and trailed wet kisses to her jaws then her neck, nibbled, bit it slightly, and ran his tongue across the spot he bit to soothed it. Leaving a red mark. He pulled off slightly to admired his work.

 

He looked at Sunhae's face. Her flushed face, panting breath, and half opened eyes made something stirred inside him so he kissed her swollen lips again. He ran his hand on her thigh up and the other one to cup her through the clothing she wears. 

 

Sunhae snapped and stiffened. Jaejoong noticed and broke the kiss.

 

"why.. baby?" He tried speak clearly despite his panting breath.

 

Sunhae untangled her legs from his waist and Jaejoong helped her stand up straight.

 

Sunhae glared at him. "What's with you really?!"

 

Jaejoong held his breath, thining Sunhae's mad at him. "I'm sorry baby, I just..."

 

"You seriously think I want my first to be here? In the dressing room? Really? Unbelieveable!"

 

Sighed in relief. "I'm sorry babe~ but we will surely do it in the dressing room someday~"

 

"You're really! AHHHH!! KIM JAEJOONG!" 

 

"That will be great if you moaned that babe~" He said huskily.

 

Sunhae just shook her head and began fixing his crumpled clothes. After she done, Jaejoong wanted to return the favor by helping her change her clothes back. 

 

"NO! move back to that corner and turned around." 

 

Pouting, he complied.

 

"I'm done~ Let's go~"

 

Before Sunhae could make her way out from the room, Jaejoong pulled her back and kissed her passionately but a short one. He pulled back and smiled.

 

Walking hand in hand around the mall, Jaejoong remembered something. "So... What's the plan?"

 

"You can let that one go, aren't you?"

 

"Nah. It have something to do with my brother and the girl that possibly be her love for life. So what is it?"

 

"Minnie oppa ignored her for these past few days."

 

"He did?"

 

"Yeah~ and Hyelim really get anxious about it." Sunhae pulled Jaejoong lower to her. "She tought he's having an affair."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"But i said she's just worry too much."

 

"Changmin is just busy. I know." He her hair lovingly as Sunhae hugsided him.

 

"I know, but how come he's busier that you. You're working as well right?" She accused him.

 

Jejoong pulled her into the ice cream store and asked what she wanted. "He's a newbie, trust me I'm just like him when I started." He nodded at the cashier and pulled her to the table at the corner then made her sat beside him. "He still haven't get use to the real work and the pressure is high for him. He always hate to be compared to me, well who doesn't right?" Jejoong smiled at her.

 

"My dad expected him to work as hard and become as success as I am in the company. It's hard really, to be accepted in the company by dad and the board members. I, myself, have to struggled for years. But fortunately for me, I started worked since I was still in college." He wiped off the ice cream at the corner of and peck the spot. "If not, I may not yet accepted till not and I won't have time for you at all. Because as the hyung, I have more responsibility and everyone have more faith in me than to Changmin. It's tiring really." He sighed.

 

Sunhae hugged him tight and he hugged her back. "I should be there for you those years. I'm sorry oppa."

 

"why are you sorry? i'm glad i met you. I love you baby" He pecked the corner of her lip.

 

"I love you too oppa." She pulled his down for a longer kiss.

 

 

****

 

 

 

Hyelim felt her head throbbed. 'Oh no..'  She unknowningly held her head and whined in pain.

 

Changmin played with his straw until he heard a whine from his girl. He turned to her and widened his eyes in worry at what he saw.

 

He held her hands "Hyelim?"

 

She whined again.

 

"What happen jagi? what is it?"

 

"Head... hurts...." She huffed.

 

Changmin hugged her tight. He pulled her hands away from her head and massaged it slowly with one hand as his other hand made circle on her palm to calm her down.

 

His wramth relaxed her slowly. He felt her tense lessened bit by bit. 

 

Changmin kept on massaging her head and making pattern on his arm. "Something's worrying you, isn't it?" He whispered to her hair.

 

She just snuggled closer to his warm chest. Sensing she wouldn't answer his question, he just pulled her closer to him and planted his forehead on her temple. Their breath collided but none of them felt suffocated.

 

"Is it still hurt?"

 

She shook her head a little.

 

He straightened a bit, still cradling her and used his hand which cradled her head to reach out for his drink and offered it to her. "Take a sip, jagi."

 

Hyelim looked up at him and slightly opened . chuckling, he put one end of the straw to and let her drink. "Done?" He asked. 

 

"Mmmm..." He put down the glass and hugged her again. 

 

"Now care to tell me what's worrying you?" He rocked her slowly.

 

"You."

 

A smile made a way to his face at the thought that his baby worried about him with a amused tone he asked again. "Me? what's with me?" 

 

"you ignored me these past few days. I'm only the one who's been calling you... I'm fine with that, but after... I tell you about this date... you never return... my calls.... or texts...." She panted.

 

"Shhh.. I now, I know... I'm sorry... I'm just so busy. I have to finished all the work first, so then I can meet you." He held her chin to make her looked up at him. "I'm so sorry jagi."

 

"But why are you so busy? even Jae oppa still have time for Sunhae. And he's like... what? your senior? He should be busier than you."

 

"He is busy."

 

"Then why?"

 

"like you said, he's my senior. So he work faster than me, or he can tell his secretary to finished up his works. I can't. Well, I can but I don't want to. I want to do it by myself."

 

She gave him a confused look. 

 

"Because I'm new, I have to make sure they trust my work enough jagi." He pinched her nose.

 

She scrunched her nose.

 

"any more question?" 

 

"Youdon'tkissmewhenwemeet" She hid her face on his chest.

 

"huh? what?"

 

"You don't kiss me when we meet" She mumbled to his chest instead.

 

after a long pause that make Hyelim hoped the ground would opened and swallowed her whole, Changmin laughed. 

 

Hyelim pouted to his chest. "That's so not funny." Changmin wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes then looked down.

 

He leaned down and searched for her lips. He brushed his lips to hers slowly, back and forth. He traced the length of her lips with his tongue. When she opened her lips a bit, he slipped his tongue inside and tasted her all over. Hyelim gripped his arm for support as she straightened in his hug, desperated to feel him.

 

Their tongues met and battled for dominance.He smirked when she whined after she lost the tongue battle. He caressed her cheek and slowly retreated for the kiss. Hyelim bit his lower lip when she felt he's moving away, motioning him to keep kissing her and he complied.

 

With some innocent kisses all over her lips and a last peck, he ended the kiss. Made them both breathless and craved for more. 

 

"That's enough already." He chuckled and glued his lips on her temple. 

 

She scoofed and bit his finger. Innocently she looked up at him as she put his finger inside , lightly. 

 

With a growl he pulled her for another tongue battle.

 

"Sneaky.... Jagi." He said between the kiss. 

 

Sunhae pulled her closer. "Shut up and... kiss... me... Min..." She answered to his mouth.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

wuah! that's a long chapter.....

took me 4 hours to complete it~

aigoo when the inspiration came, it came like rain. I just can't stop writing HAHAHA

It's time for me to sit in the corner and wait the inspiration hit me again :D

sorry for all kind of typos and errors I made though, haven't double check it yet 

 

 

ENJOY!

 

I LOVE you you

yes you you over there hehehe :)