chapter 24

Unforgettable First Love

 

Jaejoong kept on dragging Sunhae along with him. “oppa, where are you taking me?” she asked and slightly tugged her hand away.

 

He looked back a her and winked. “just wait for it. Come on, walk faster princess.”

 

Sunhae just giggled.

 

 

**

 

He pushed the door of a big apartment room. Sunhae widened her eyes at this. “wuah~ so pretty. Whose apartment is it oppa?” she spun around to face him. He crossed his arms over his chest, examined her reaction and obviously he’s liking it.

 

“ours.”

 

Her eyes widened even more, he even thought they would jump out from its sockets.

 

“w..what?”

 

“it’s ours. Dad and mum gave it to me when I started to work. But yeah, they won’t let me stay here.” He pulled her to the leather couch and made her sit sideway on his lap.

 

She circled her arms around his neck when his on her waist. “why not?”

 

He shrugged while giving her meaningful stare.

 

“is Joongie don’t want to leave his mommy?” she said in baby voice.

 

Jaejoong pouted at her. “it’s his mommy who doesn’t want his Joongie to grow up. Even after Joongie have his own princess already.” He answered in the same manner.

 

They laughed at their silliness and she rested her chin on his shoulder.

 

“are you tired?” jaejoong asked worriedly as he rubbed her back.

 

She hummed weakly. “i didn’t get enough sleep last night. That nightma-“ realizing what she’s about to say, Sunhae immediately shutted .

 

“that what?”

 

She shook her head. “nothing.”

 

“you know you can tell me anything, princess.” Jaejoong lightly kissing her cheek down to her shoulder.

 

“I know.” She whispered to his ear. He furrowed his eyebrows in suspection, something must be wrong and he had to find out what was that. But first, his little princess should get her nap.

 

He effortlessly brought her up into his arm and carried her bridal style to the bedroom. Even though, he did not stay in this apartment, his mother made sure that the place always clean and uninhabitable so if he couldn’t go home, he could stay here.

 

Slowly put her down to the bed, Jaejoong pulled the blanket over her. Carresing her cheek and sofly humming to relax her. He laid down beside her outside the blanket.

 

“oppa.”

 

“hmm?”

 

She yawned cutely before said. “don’t leave me.” Grabbed his hand tight, she drifted into deep slumber.

 

Jaejoong kissed her forehead and pecked her lips. “never, princess.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Hyelim just finished her dance club activity when her phone rang.

 

She smiled as soon as she saw the caller’s name. “yes?” she answered the phone.

 

“uh-uh~ that’s not the way to greet me.” He tsked.

 

She rolled her eyes. “and don’t you rolled your eyes on me!” she heard him whined over he line.

 

“how did you know that?!”

 

“of course  know” he laughed. “I also know you’re wearing a dark blue top with a jeans. And black flat shoes. Hmmm... then you’re wearing the necklace I gave you.”

 

He paused.

 

“that bag look bigger than you by the way. What do you bring? Are you planning to run away from home?”

 

Just before she could answer, she felt someone tugged her bag away from her grip. She turned around abruptly.

 

“wuah! No need hurry, I have all day.” Said the man, the same man who’s on the phone with her. She let go of her bag and jumped to his body. He caught her and pulled her deeper into his arms. Sniffing her scent. “I miss you.”

 

She tightened her arms on his waist. “I miss you too, you silly.”

 

“i told you that’s not the way to greet your boyfriend right sweetie?” he pulled away a little bit. Enough for their foreheads to touched.

 

“then, how is it?”

 

He pulled her face onto her and claimed her lips. He nibbled, , and bit her lips continuosly until she moaned into his mouth. Smirking in victory, he slipped his tongue inside and traveled around her sweet wet cavern. Greedily every part of it and her tongue while battling.

 

Just because of the lack of oxygen, the pulled away, breathless.

 

“that’s the way.” He smirked as panting heavily.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

“Yoohwan-aaah!!! Hurry called an ambulance!” his mom said hysterically. “your brother... oh Yoochun. Don’t leave umma..” she cried near his unmoving body.

 

 

**

 

“we’re still able to save him. But..”

 

“but what doc?” her tears rolled down as her grip tightened on his hand.

 

“we need to take him to Korea.”

 

“why?” He opened his mouth.

 

“the device we have here is broken and Korea finally also have it. So maybe that’s the chance to go home? You’ve been away from home for a long time.” The doctor said. “just think about it first, then let me know soon. he added before leave the mother and brother of his patient.

 

Yoohwan turned in his seat towards his mother. “umma, maybe this is the time to go home?”

 

She slowly lifted her head to catch his son’s face. She nodded. “maybe it is. We’ve been here long enough.” She looked at her older son on the bed. “Yoochun suffered enough already.”she muttered softly.

 

Yoohwan hugged his mother. “mom. We moved here to find the best medicine and medication for hyung. But if we can do that on Korea also, then there’s no use for us to stay here.”

 

She nodded. “ umma know.”

 

The only problem was Yoochun. Was he strong enough to leave ia?

 

Physically and emotionally.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorry for typos and errors~

enjooy :D