first meeting: I

Unforgettable First Love

 

Sunhae turn on the TV and sit comfortably on the couch. She watch some movies as she wait for Hyelim and Nielle. And unknowingly she fall asleep and a memory come into her dream.

 

--

He kissed her hungrily and she can't hold herself from his touch. He pinned her to the wall and she winced in pain as the result.

"Don't be like this. It hurts." She said when they broke their kiss.

He smiled and looked deep in her eyes

"I'm sorry. It's your fault though! How can you be this irresistable, huh?" He said as he carressed her thigh.

She whimpered.

Suddenly, there's no more gentle Yoochun. He turned into a beast. She tried to free herself from his hold. But he's too strong...             

--          

                     

 

"noo!!!" Sunhae screamed her lungs out. Her body covered by her sweat. "It's just a dream. It's okay. Nothing gonna happen. It's just a dream."  She said to herself as she hugged her legs and cry on her knee.

 

-ding dong-   

 

 "It's must be. Hyelim and Nielle" Sunhae got up and walked to open the door and wiped her tears.

But as soon as she saw her friends. She can't help but cry. Hyelim and Nielle freaked out to see Sunhae suddenly cry in front of them.

"Sunhae-ya. What's wrong" Hyelim asked s she ran her hands up and down on Sunhae's head.

Sunhae finally calmed down after crying for several minutes. "I...I... I.." Sunhae shuttered. She took a deep long breath before try to speak again.

"I'm scared" she whispered.

"What is there to be scared of?" Nielle asked this time.

"I.. I have that.. that nightmare again." Sunhae said and her eyes started be be wet again.

"Oh noo! Sunhae-yaaa. It's okay. You don't have to be scared. I'm here. We're here. Your parents are here too. We win't let anythibg happen to you okay?" Sunhae nodded and put her head on Hyelim's shoulder.

Nielle reached out for her legs and put them on her lap.

They spent hours comforting Sunhae and don't even care about their plans anymore.

                 

    

**

 

                                

(Kims residence)

"so how's Sunhae doing now?" Jaehyuk asked his friend.

Sunhae is just like a daughter for him and his wife. Well they considered each other’s child like their own.

Jaejoong suddenly looked up to hear the answer. He missed Sunhae . It may sound silly but Sunhae is special for him. Years have passed but he can’t forget about that cute little girl from his childhood.

"Well she's fine. Still love music just like she used to. In fact she's majored in music at her college now. I can't help but to be really proud of her." Sunhae’s dad said as the answer from his friend.

"She must be so pretty to right??" Eunra asked this time.

"She is. She's so beautiful. I will show you her picture later, okay?" Sorri said and smiled.

Jaejoong felt his heart beat faster.

‘i will see her  for the first time after all these years.’ he said excitedly in his head. And without no one noticed a smile curved on the tip of his lips.

 

 

They sat in the living room after finish their lunch. Sorri and Eunra were talking about how fast their childs grew up and such, well mothers~.

When suddenly Jaehyuk said, “you said you gonna show us the picture of Sunhae, where is it? I really want to see how she looks like now.”

“aigoo.. what happen to you? What’s with that curiousity, eh?” Eunra said as she poked her husband.

“i’m just curious. Is it a sin? OH! Don’t tell me you’re jealous?! Hahaha you’re so impossible, honey.”

“mom, dad can you stop being a lovey-dovey already? You’re not in the age to do so. Ck!” Changmin nagged his parents and shook his head.

“then you should go and get yourself a girlfriend dongsaeng-aaah.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“ahh hyuuuung~! Why are you being like this” Changmin replied and pouted.

Jaejoong just smiled and rubbed Changmin’s neck.

 “i’m really jealous right now!” Sorri said as she looked at her husband. “if only I can make Sunhae come as well, we won’t be just sitting and seeing this cute adorable family in front of us.”

Jaehyuk answered, “we will do more than that when we meeet them again along with Sunhae. It’s okay.”

“okay okay. Enough with this, let me see Sunhae’s picture now.” Eunra exclaimed.

Sorri took out his phone and give it to Eunra. “there you go.” She smiled.

“OMO! Ahe is so beautiful~! She’s not change at all. Still have that cute and loveable expression.” Eunra said with a lot of admires.

“she is beautiful indeed” Jaehyuk agreed with his wife.

“i wanna see it too~~!” Changmin said. And his mom gave him the phone. “UOAAH! Is it Sunhae I know years ago? That’s impossible!! I don’t remember she’s look like this! Hyung take a look.” Changmin move closer to his hyung and showed him the picture.

Jaejoong heart skipped a bit. Sunhae look just like a goddess in the picture. She’s wearing a white dress that go well with here white milky skin. Her pink lips curve a smile and her eyes, those dark brown eyes, look innocent but have this kind of warmess at the same time.

“aigoo my Jaejoong is speechless, isn’t he?” said Eunra and took the phone from Jaejoong’s hand. Jaejoong looked up and slightly pouted his lips.

“i really want to see her soon”

“you actually can Eunra-ya. Sunhae will be performing this evening at our cafe. You should come and see her.” Sorri told her friend.

“cafe? You have a cafe?! Aigoo!! You make our dream come true, don’t you?”

“well, it’s a birthday present from my lovely husband over here” sorri informed and poked her husband. “oh! And you gonna loved it! Sunhae design the interior herself! Actually I gonna need your help with the cafe though” Sorri winked to her bestfriend. And Eunra replied it by a wide smile.

“make sure you come to the cafe arasso?” sorri remind her friends before she left.

“arasso, arasso. I will come. 8PM right?” Eunra replied.

“yes~! You all have to come as well arasso boys?” sorri said to Changmin and Jaejoong.

“nee aunty” they replied almost at the same time.

“okay then, see you later” Sunghun said and waved to the Kim’s.