chapter 28

Unforgettable First Love

Jaejoong brows knitted in confusion. Who is that man on the bed? he missed Sunhae? He stole a glance at the stiff girl beside him and his frown deepen.

 

 

what's the meaning of all this? he took Sunhae's hand and pulled her closer to him.

 

 

"Yoochun.." His mother said.

 

 

Yoochun smiled at his mother and said. "why? that's true. I will go soon anyway, so I won't interfere their relationship for too long.

 

 

His mother and brother's eyes widened at his statement.

 

 

"HYUNG! don't you ever say that! You will be fine." Yoohwan exclaimed angrily.

 

 

"maybe, this is the time for us to go. I'm sure Yoochun need his rest, right?" Mrs. Song said.

 

 

So all of them said goodbye and promised to visit any other day. But Sunhae still stood on her spot, looking at the man on bed confusedly.

 

 

"Sunhae-ah.." Jaejoong whispered close to her ear worriedly. He's worried about Sunhae, what if he's the man from her nightmares? what kind of past they have? Are they, by any chance, a lover? Is she still... No! he did not want to even think about that possibility. Sunhae is his and will forever be.

 

 

Jaejoong tugged her hand gently, pulling her attention back to him. She looked at him with her big innocent eyes which he loved so much. "yeah, oppa?"

 

 

"Let's go, your parents gone already."

 

 

"they did?" she asked while lokking around, and he's right. her parents are nowhere in sight.

 

 

"they need to catch up with Yunho in Japan, remember?" Jaejoong gently said.

 

 

Sunhae nodded softly before pulled her hand away from his grasp.

 

 

Jaejoong sensed something's going on with her and he did not liking it a bit. "oppa, can you give me sometime?"

 

 

"what are you going to do?" He demanded panickly.

 

 

She cupped his face in her hands before gave him a light peck on the cheek. "I have something to confirm."

 

 

"But..-"

 

 

"Please, oppa." She cutt him off. 

 

 

"Jaejoong simply nodded and walked out from the room. Along with Yoohwan and Mrs. Park earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As she played with her fingers, clasping her hands together, then untangled them continuously and nervously. She walked ahead to the bed, to the man she felt familiar with but could not remember.

 

 

She cleared once as she felt Yoochun's intense eyes on her, watching her rather amusedly with a hint of... longing?

 

 

"what.. what were we?" She asked straight to the point.

 

 

Yoochun gave a low chuckled at this. 

 

 

"you're not answering me." 

 

 

"what do you want me to say?" 

 

 

"what I want to know, I asked you already."

 

 

"why don't you sit first? and stop acting like you don't know me. Your 'boyfriend'...." Yoochun made the air quote and cringed at the boyfriend word. "...is not here."

 

 

Sunhae pulled the chair and sat, Huffing desperately. Who is this man really? He is the bad man on her dream, right? Or is he? But if he really is a bad man, why do she not feel scared whatsoever. 

 

 

She bit her lower lip annoyedly. "do you want to answer or not?" this is weird too. why did she can speak casually to him, as if they already know each other for years. well, if they really friend when she was in ia so this is not something too shocking, right?

 

 

'what do you want to know, then?" Yoochun asked.

 

 

"Who are you? what were we?"

 

 

"Are you kidding me now, Sunhae? I said drop the act already." Yoochun sighed in frustation. What's with this woman, really? She knew very well who he is and what they shared back then. Is she afraid that his boyfriend will be mad? Well, he should be then. Good luck for him. He's gonna need a lot of it.

 

 

"I'm not acting or anything." She exclaimed.

 

 

"Yeah?" He mocked, suddenly feeling better and helathier. Sunhae really is the best medicine he could have. "So why don't you break up with him?"

 

 

Sunhae's brows furrowed by this. "Why should I?"

 

 

"Why should you?" He repeated. ''Are you ing kidding me Song Sunhae?"

 

 

"No. I said I'm not acting or kidding for the world to know. and why should I break my relationship with Jae oppa?"

 

 

cannot held his anger back at her stubborness, Yoochun finally snapped and yelled at her. "BECAUSE YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU LOVE ME, YOU IDIOT!" 

 

 

 

Two pairs of eyes widened by the statement. 

 

 

One feel memoried flowed like crazy as the other felt the world crumbled and stabbed that person over and over again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorry for the late update~

 

but here you go ^^

 

comments, comments~