ia and Korea

Unforgettable First Love

-ia-

 

"Hyung! you should take your medicine and sleep now. come on." Yoonhwan found his brother in front of the computer.

"no, I haven't find a clue about Sunhae yet Yoonhwan-ah. i have to find her. i have to."

Yoonhwan sighed. "Hyung. i promise i will find her right? believe me. i will ask help too."

Yoochun looked at his brother. "really? you can find her Yoonhwan-ah?" Yoochun asked his brother with a lot of hope in his eyes. these didn't escape from Yoonhwan to notice. 'you really need her eh hyung?'

"i promised hyung. now let's go to your bed okay?"

Yoochun smiled to his brother and let him lead his weak body to the bed. after made his brother ate the medicine, Yoonhwan left his brother to took his sleep. Yoonhwan closed the door and grabbed his phone. 'I have to find Sunhae.'

 

 

-Korea-

 

"helloooooo~~~~" Sunhae entered her practice room and greeted her friends.

"Hello Sunhae-ah.." they greeted back.

"oooohh.. what is it? you looked so happy kekekeke.. something happen, isn't it?" Junsu, her duet partner, asked.

Sunhae sat beside him and held his arm tightly. "kyaaaa~~ i'm all giddy inside."

"YAA!! What happen to you eh?" Junsu nudged her head which rest on his arm.

"should I tell you oppa?"

"OF COURSE! i'm your sunbae and your partner here~" Junsu said as he tapped his chest.

"aigooo~ cute dolphin~" Sunhae joked and got a glare from Junsu as the reply.

"are you wanna tell me or not? or should I be the one who tell you my story?"

"ahhh! I don't wanna hear your silly plan. you should confess already you know." Sunhae playfully massage Junsu's shoulders.

"HOW.CAN.I.CONFESS.IF.SHE.DID.NOT EVEN.NOTICE.ME.YOU.STUPID.HOOBAE?!" Junsu gritted his teeth.

"easy~ i will help you. you're in love with my friend after all." Sunhae shrugged.

"easy for you to say. ck! ahh~ let's go practice pie~"

"okay, dolphin~"

Junsu glared at ran to catch Sunhae.

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

after a long time~ here's the new chappiee XD

finally Yoochun here >:D

and i can find a role for Junsu at last~ kekeke and he's important here syubidamdam~~

 

 

let me know what your thought about it please~ no silent reader~ type something on that comment box :D