we're together (part 2)

Unforgettable First Love

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

She finally come! I have to stay cool. Okay Jae, okay! You can do this.

“Hyung, I will go to Hyelim, okay? Fighting!” Changmin whispered to me.

What happen to this boy? Is he won’t tell mom and dad about his girlfriend? Such a weird boy.

Sunhae hasn’t look at me even once during dinner. Well, why do I have to worry? Let me make it clear for you Jae! You’re not the one who in fault!

I successfully escaped from the conversation after dinner. I went to the backyard and sat on the bench. The sky looked so clear now.

“the sky look so clear, isn’t it?” I heard a voice come from my side.

“Yes. I just thought of it.” I smiled and turned to greet whoever stand near me. Then suddenly my smile went off.

After a while I saw a tear trickled down to her cheek. I widened my eyes and stood up to reach her hand before she went any further. “where are you going? Why are you crying?” I whispered to her.

 

Sunhae’s POV

 

My eyes followed his figure out from the cafe to the backyard. I excused myself from my parents, friends, and my parent’s friend.

I saw him sitting on the bench. I walked towards him and noticed him looking at the sky. Woow, the sky really clear.

“the sky look so clear, isn’t it?” Isaid to him and smiled. I was waiting for him to turned around.

“Yes. I just thought of it.” he smiled and turned to see me. Then suddenly his smile went off.

Is he really mad a me? Is he hate me? Is he? I suddenly feel a tear escaped from my eyes.

He widened his eyes. I can’t be here! I can’t cry in from of him. I have to go. And as soon as I turn my body back. I feel his hand grab mine. “where are you going? Why are you crying?” He whisper to me.

 

Third person’s POV

“where are you going? Why are you crying?” Jaejoong whispered to her and hugged her from behind.

Sunhae held Jaejoong’s hand and cried even harder. Jaejoong turned Sunhae to faced him and put her face on his chest and let her cried there.

 After crying for a while, Sunhae finaly calmed down. Jaejoong cupped her face and made her look at him.

“why are you crying?” he whispered as he wiped off the track of her tears.

“I.. I don’t know.” Sunhae whispered back to him.

He smiled at her and her hair. “it’s okay. You don’t have to cry anymore,okay? You worried me.” And he kissed the top of her head. She nodded and hugged him again.

“I thought you hate me.” She admitted.

“eh?!” Jaejoong pushed her from his hug so he can see her face.

“you don’t answered my calls, reply my messages, and you don’t even looked at me this whole night.” Sunhae pouted her lips.

‘aish!! Don’t pout that lips! Are you trying to kill me?!’ Jaejoong shouted in his head.

“why should I angry at you? You’re not even my girlfriend.” Jaejoong said and sat on the bench.

Sunhae frowned and sat beside him.

“what do you mean oppa?”

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

“oppaa~ what is it?” Sunhae whined and pulled his sleeve.

“Go whine to your boyfriend!” Jaejoong exploded.

“eh?! Boyfriend?”

“yeah your boyfriend.”

“but I don’t have one.” sunhae looked at Jaejoong with I-don’t-understand-you expression.

“eh? Your boyfriend? The one who sat beside you when we last met? Does that ring the bell?”

Sunhae frowned her eyebrows and triend to remember their last meeting. Then..

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Oppa you’re so silly hahahahahahahahahaha.”

“what?!”

“he’s not my boyfriend, he’s my brother! Well, not brother. He’s my cousin and his parents died a long time ago so he lived with me and mom and dad. So yeah, you can say he is my brother.” Sunhae looked at him.

Jaejoong widened his eyes. ‘brother?! Her brother?! I’m getting all jealous over her brother? How silly I am!!’

Jaejoong hugged Sunhae tightly. “that’s a relieve.” He whispered.

Sunhae doesn’t know what to do but she finally wrapped her arms around Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejong pushed himself away a little bit to looked at Sunhae’s face.

“since you don’t have a boyfriend, what do you think about having one?” Without waiting for her answer, Jaejoong claimed her lips as his.

After kissing for a while, they broke the kiss because their lungs need some air.

“I take that as a yes.” Jaejoong grinned and claimed her lips again, roughly this time.

He her lower lips to ask permission to enter . Because she didn’t open her lips he pulled her closer and ran his finger on her neck which made her release a soft moan and opened for him to enter. He tasted all over until their tongue met and fought for dominance. They broke their kiss again and gasped for some air.

They hugging each other and look at each other eyes. They panted.

Jaejoong pecked her lips and whispered to her ears. “you’re mine.”