How to..

Unforgettable First Love

 

 

Sunhae got out from her car, today was just as tiring as any other day. She opened the door and be greeted by her maid.

“where are mom and dad?” Sunhae asked and walked to the stairs.

“they’re going to Japan for a week, miss.”

“mmm..”

“do you want something to eat miss?”

“no. Thank you. I will just wash up and sleep.” Sunhae said and smiled.

 

-Sunhae’s POV-

 

I went to her room, opened my closet, and took out her pajamas and towel. After a quick bath I laid down on my bed, stared on the ceiling where I put some glow-in-the-dark stickers.

“it’s so boring. Why do mom and dad have to go?” I whispered to herself.

I remembered her meeting with the Kim’s. I surely knew about aunty Eunra and Uncle Jaehyuk, mom have showed me their pictures. But why can’t I remembered the siblings? They look so familiar though.

I feel something was really strange. If I knew them, why can’t I remember them at all? They’re so good-looking. Especially the one named Jaejoong, hehehehe.

Changmin looked so cute, I bet Hyelim would like him. He’s so her type.

I can’t forget about Jaejoong, his eyes looked so warm and calm. He’s too handsome. I don’t know that a man like that could exist. Is he really a human? I mean..

 Yeah okay! That’s enough! I feel my cheeks burns. I think i’m going crazy!! I pulled my blanket and slept.

 

-3rd person POV-

 

Jaejoong threw himself to bed. He’s felt exhausted after spent his day at the office. Maybe his mother was right. He’s working too much. But what can he do though? He can’t help but to feel frustated if he can’t finish and solve the problems he faced at the office.

He tried to get some sleep before dinner.

 

“Changmin, can you help me to tell your brother to come down? Dinner is ready.” Eunra asked her magnae.

Changmin hurriedly go upstairs to fetch his brother, but all he could see was a body that lifelessly laid on bed.

Changmin shook his bed.”Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! Let’s eat!”

Because he got no response from Jaejoong, he jumped to his bed and made Jaejoong’s nody jumped as well.

“Hyung, come on. I’m starving heree~”

But Jaejoong gave no respond. Changmin stated to get worried,  grabbed, and pulled Jae’s hand.

“Hyung!!!” He shouted.

“aaah!! Changmin-ah! Can’t you wake me up gently?” Jaejoong saia and pulled Changmin back to bed with him. He hugged Changmin as used his body as a towel.

“Hyung come on eat! I’m hungry here”

“arasso, i will come down. Now go!”

Changmin shook his head as he pulled Jaejoong from bed.

“I know you will be sleeping again hyung!”

“aish! You’re so impossible you know?!” Jaejoong stood up and threw a pillow to Changmin then he immediately went inside the bathroom. Left Changmin with pouted lips.

 

**

 

Jaejoong went back to his room after dinner.

“I need to meet Sunhae again!” he exclaimed.

‘But how?’ he thought.

 

 

Comments are so welcomed XD