failed attempt?

Unforgettable First Love

"YAH!" Sunhae turned around when she felt someone tapped her shoulder. Only to see her boyfriend pouting at her.

 

"yeah? what's with the pout, hmm?" She asked, pushed his lower lip to stop him from pouting but failed miserably. She giggled cutely as she made her way into his office.

 

Jaejoong just crossed his arms over his broad chest, made his muscles stood out, sat down, and leaned back onto his chair. 

 

Unconfortable with his stare, Sunhae looked around to every corner of his office. 'This pretty good.' She nodded in approval to herself.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat to catch his attention then smirked when he succeed. "What do you think?" He gestured to his office. "Like it?"

 

Sunhae tapped her forefinger to her chin and pouted her lips. "Hmmm...." She turned to him. "This is not bad at all." She winked at him. 

 

"Not bad? Really?" He stood up and made his way to her, circling his arms on her waist and pulled her closer to him. "But this room is sound proof~" He said in sing song voice.

 

"yeah?"

 

Jaejoong simply nodded and looked at her with michievious expression. Sunhae felt shiver all over her body. 'This could not be good.' Jaejoong was her prevert boyfriend after all, even he rarely showed it to her. But she knew it for sure.

 

"Sure, so whatever sound you make from now on, won't be leaked out~" He grinned sheepishly at her.

 

Sunhae just slapped his chest. "!" She mumbled on his shoulder.

 

"Hey~ I'm a guy. I have my needs." He innocently said with puppy eyes of his.

 

She rolled her eyes and escaped from his arms. "Yeah sure you are." She sat on his chair and leaned back, closing her eyes. 

 

Seeing her unguarded self, Jaejoong smirked and walked slowly to her. He put her hands on the sides of the chair, trapping her and leaned down until he sure she could feel his breath fanning her face. Sunhae opened her eyes  and her heart stopped pumping a second by the sudden position. 

 

"Scared now, little princess?" He whispered hoarsely. Sunhae gulped nervously and she felt her cheek heated up. She must be looked like a tomato by now. 

 

"Awww~ My princess is blushing." Jaejoong carresed her cheek slowly, make it reddened for more than it have.

 

Just when Sunhae wanted to open to say something. Jaejoong immediately crashed his lips on her. Exploring her sweet and wet cavern he's been craving for a while. He groaned lowly in contentment when he heard her whimpered under his. 

 

"hnngh..." Sunhae started to feel uncomfortable with the position and lacked of oxygen. Noticing this, Jaejoong pulled away a bit to let her breathe. Sunhae sighed as she thought that Jaejoong wouldn't torture her again with the pleasure his mouth and lips could give her. But oh boy, she's so wrong. Just after she could take a breathe, Jaejoong attacked her neck and made her gasp.

 

Jaejoong her neck like an ice cream, it sure taste like one for him. He nibbled softly, careful not to hurt her and bit on several spot, hidden ones, to make his marks. 

 

"You taste so sweet, princess." He mumbled against her sensitive spot, just below her ear. Sunhae whimpered slowly. This was too much for her.

 

Tired by kneeling in front of his chair. He stood up, Sunhae panicked at the sudden lose of contact. "Where.... you...?" 

 

Instead answering her question, Jaejoong lifted her up and sat her down on his desk. Legs separated with his standing between. He invited her into another breath taking lips locking which she gladly accepted.

 

Sunhae's hands draped over his neck and she slowly massaging her nape. Coaxing him to play with her more. While Jaejoong's hands slipped into her dress, carressing her thighs sensually. He earned another moan from her and he swallowed it. 

 

Abruptly, he broke the kiss causing their saliva trailed down from both of their lips. He took one of his hand from inside her drees to wiped her lips. 

 

"O..Oppa..." Sunhae tried to make her voice sound normal as Jaejoong started his attack again. Her collarbone was the next victiim.

 

He hummed against her skin while the spot. 

 

"I... guess.. nghh.. that's e.. mnnhh... nough.. uff.." She said between panted and moaned.

 

Jaejoong collected all self control he have and pulled back with dissapointment painted in his face. He really need her so much. What would he do with his little friend that already grow big down there. But he never wanted to scare Sunhae in any way. So instead of protesting, he queitly fixed Sunhae up. After he looked presentable to his liking, he hugged her and put her down slowly.

 

Sunhae looked at him in confusion. "Oppa?"

 

"Mmmm?"

 

"Why?"

 

Jaejoong turned to her hastily. "What do you mean?"

 

"Why did you stop?"

 

"well, you asked me to." Jaejoong gathered her into his arms. "I won't do something that will hurt you and make you regret being with me, princess."

 

"But I-" 

 

"Hush now. It's okay. Like I said earlier. yes I am a guy and I have my needs to be satisfied, but I don't want to do it only for my own pleasure. You get it?" Jaejoong looked down to her with sincerety in his eyes. The looked that made her sure to give her first to this man holding her.

 

Sunhae smiled. "I-"

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he remembered something. "AH!  I need to show you something!! Come on~" He grabbed her purse and tugged her along with him.

 

'this guy really decline his chance?' Sunhae chuckled softly. Earning a soft peck from Jaejoong who noticed it. 

 

"I love you, princess." 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ohh~ another failed attempt for Jaejoong kekeke~

do you think we should give him what he need soon? I'm sure you're waiting for that.. *wink* *wink*

But just so you know, I really bad with writing those kind of scene~ so please don't put your hope too high on the rated scene ahead LOL!!

 

ENJOY~