How?!

Unforgettable First Love

 

Changmin sat on the chair and waited for someone to come.

“where is she?” she thought and looked at his watch.

“Oppa! I’m here. Are you waiting long enough?” she said and pulled the chair in front of me.

“Naah, that’s okay Hyelim-ah.” He replied and smiled at him. “I missed you.” Changmin said again and scratched the back of his neck to covered his nervousness.

Hyelim blushed and looked down. ‘how am I suppose to reply him?’

“are you not going to say that you missed me too?” changmin pouted and brought her back to reality.

“well, I do. But maybe a liiiii..ttle bit.” She said as she pinched the tip of her finger and made Changmin pouted even more.

They stayed quiet after made their order.

“ah! Oppa!” Hyelim suddenly said and made Changmin jump from his seat.

“YAA! Hyelim-ah! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” Changmin yelled and held his chest.

“i’m sorry.” Hyelim put her head down.

“it’s okay. What are you trying to say earlier?”

“How’s Jaejoong oppa doing?”

“Why are you asking about my brother?” a jealousy could be heard in his voice.

“aigoo~ are you jealous?” Hyelim poked him.

“No i’m not.”

“really~? Well anyway. I feel suspicious about Jaejoong oppa and Sunhae. I mean they’re like each other for sure but I wonder why none of them make a first move. It’s not that hard actually right? I mean look at us! We’re a couple already. And how about them? It’s so frustating!” Hyelim finished her speech with a whined.

Changmin jaw dropped hearing his girlfriend statement. ‘How can a person say that many words just by a single breath?!’

“oppa! Are you listening to me?”

Changmin got back from his thought. “yes I do. I know about that too. But what can we do anyway? Jaejoong hyung will do something about it anyway IF he really likes Sunhae. He love his work too much.”

Hyelim nodded and blurted, “you won’t be like him when you’re working right?”

Changmin almost choked with his drink when he heard what his girlfriend saying. “what do you mean?”

“What I mean is, my lovely Changmin who loves to eat so much, you won’t ignored me when you’re busy with you works right?” hyelim said and winked at his.

Changmin eyes almost jumped out from its place seeing the wink. ‘DON’T DO THAT PLEASEEE!!!’

“YAH! Oppa! Answer meeee~” Hyelim whined.

“arasso. Arasso. I won’t.”

 

**

 

Changmin just entered when Jaejoong nagged him.

“YAH! Changmin-ah! Where are you going all day?”

“I have a date with Hyeliiiim~” Changmin sang his sentence.

Jaejoong eyes got wider. ‘They really dating now? My baby brother Changmin  have a girlfriend now?’ Jaejoong thought as he carresed Changmin’s neck.

“Hyung! What are doing? I’m not a little boy anymore.”

“Yeah right~!” Jaejoong said and took off.

“Hyung!!” changmin tried to ran for his brother but..

“BOYSS! What are you guys doing now?! Grow up already dear.” Eunra nagged her sons and the siblings stopped from their tracks.

“How do you expect them to grow up if you still treat them like a little boy, honey?” Jaehyuk said and joined the conversation.

Eunra  rolled her eyes. “whatever~” She said cutely to her husband.

The siblings chuckled by their parents attitude.

“you two! Stop laughing and get ready. We’re leaving now.” Jaehyuk looked at his sons.

“where are we going dad?” changmin asked.

“Song’s cafe.” His dad replied and walked away.

“we’re gonna meet Sunhae again, hyung.” Changmin slightly punched his brother’s shoulder and walked to his room with a wide smile on his face.

‘I’m gonna meet Sunhae again.’ Jaejoong smiled. ‘Wait!! What?! I’M GONNA MEET SUNHAE AGAIN?! HOW IN THE WORLD SHOULD I FACED HER?’ Jaejoong screamed in his head panickedly.

 

 

yaaaaayy~ new chappiee!! XD

 

hope you like it :3

 

comments please <3