chapter 29

Unforgettable First Love

 

 

 

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two pairs of eyes widened by the statement. 

 

 

One feel memoried flowed like crazy as the other felt the world crumbled and stabbed that person over and over again.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Sunhae tilted her eyes to sides as she tried to absorb the words Yoochun just said to her.

 

 

"what was that?" she finally said.

 

 

"what?" Yoochun asked back, not really knowing what she want to know.

 

 

"I'm your... what?"

 

 

"my girlfriend. yeah" He shrugged his stiff shoulder, the impact of too much resting. "so stop with the act now Sunhae-ah."

 

 

"you keep saying 'stop with the act'." Sunhae made air quotes to make her point. "But really I'm not acting."

 

 

Yoochun looked at her and stared into her eyes. Sunhae usually not a good liar, but when he looked into her eyes, Yoochun knew she's not lying. Yoochun cleared the lump form inside his throat before said. "you really forget?"

 

 

Sunhae nodded. "yes, actually that's the reason I moved back to Korea. mom said I got involve in the car accident and that made me lost my memory. I don't know if it's permanent or temporary though." Sunhae fell silent and bit her lips. "so I'm sorry if I don't recognize you." She smiled her briliant smile at him.

 

 

Yoochun's breath halted when he saw her smile. the smile he missed so badly. the smile that finally for him. but not his anymore. Is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong felt his knee weakened as he heard what Yoochun said. 

 

 

'So I'm right, eh? they really have some kind of relationship in the past.' He thught bitterly.

 

 

Worry started to fill his mind. all kind of question flooded his brain.

 

 

is he remember him?

 

 

why she act like she don't know him?

 

 

are they having some problem?

 

 

what happened to them in the past?

 

 

is he just a replacement for Sunhae? to forget him?

 

 

and the question he feared the most is.. 

 

 

Is she really love him?

 

 

 

"so... Jaejoong heard Yoochun talked again. "You can break up with him right?" 

 

 

Jaejoong felt his soul left his body. 

 

 

'No!! this is not the time for the million dollar question dammit!!' He screamed in his head.

 

 

He's afraid of what answer Sunhae will give him. He never be this afraid in his life.

 

 

not wanting to know anymore about their conversation. Jaejoong walked to the nearest toilet to washed his face with cold water. Preferably ice water so his brain would freeze.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

"so.." Yoochun broke the silence. "You can break up with him now right?"

 

 

"eh?"

 

 

"yeah.. well.. you know.. we never really broke up. so I'm still your boyfriend, so you're still my girl. So to put it on the harsh way, you're - i don't know - cheating on me?"

 

 

Sunhae opened to argue but Yoochun beat her.

 

 

"if we forget the fact that you don't remember me of course."

 

 

Sunhae closed and bit her lips. 

 

 

Now what she have to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

kyaaaahh I'm sorry for missing in action for too long. How long has it been? months I guess? a lot of subscribers left already......... so sorry..

BUT I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU WHO STAY WITH ME. 

please stay until the end of the journey okay. *puppy eyes*

for the last few monts I've been (i know it's cliche) but college really eat my time. everytime I want to update my mind will go to finish-this-and-that-assigment-first-you-fool and so on.

and when I have free time. I will forget about the purpose of the story when I made it. or in the other words i forget how i want the story to go. *silly me*

 

but I'm back now. and I won't missing in action for months like that again. 

I WILL DEFINITELY FINISH THIS STORY!

I PROMISE!

see you in the next upate lovelies~ (and not imonths later kkekekeke)

and please leave some comments pweaseeee~ :3