So that’s it!

Unforgettable First Love

 

Sunhae already dressed up early in the morning. Her parents confused with their own daughter’s sudden act.

“Sunhae?! Where are you going?” Sunghun asked her.

“I’m going out with Nielle and Hyelim, mommy, daddy~” Sunhae answered happily.

“But who is going to drive you? Mr. Cho is not here. Mom and dad are really busy.”

“then I will drive myself.”

“No, young lady. Dad won’t let you to.”

“ahh.. whyy??!”

“Just because.”

Sunhae pouted by his dad’s weird explanation.

Not too long after, Yunho came with his casual looks. He smiled at Sunghun and Sorri.

“Good morning aunty, uncle. And you little princess~!” he said and pinched Sunhae’s nose.

“Oppa!!” Sunhae yelled and tried to punch him. But Yunho was too fast.

Sunghun suddenly get an idea.

“Yunho-ah, can you drive Sunhae to meet her friends?” Sunghun said.

“Yes oppa! I bet they gonna love it! They have been asked me about you all this time.” Sunhae agreed with her dad’s suggestion.

Yunho raised his eyebrows and smiled.

 

 

**

 

“Nielle! Hyelim!” shouted Sunhae to her friends that already sat on their spots in the cafe.

They waved to Sunhae and Yunho.

“Oh oppa! You came as well!” Nielle said to Yunho.

“I am. Sunhae said you guys missed me kekeke.”

Hyelim chuckled. “That’s right oppa. We missed you.”

Yunho hugged Hyelim and Nielle. He considered them as his own little sisters, as he doesn’t have any siblings.

They chatted for a while until Hyelim’s phone rang. She read the text message that she received and smiled.

“I’m going to introduce you guys with someone.” She said and blushed.

Sunhae, Nielle, and Yunho looked at each other with curiousity on their faces.

 

-Jaejoong’s POV-

Changmin came into my room while I’m typing some papper works.

“Hyung! You curious about someone I texted to right?” he said.

I looked at him and frowned.

‘what is this boy babbling about this time?’ I ignored him and continue with my work.

“Hyung! Why are being like this~? Come on! I will introduce you to her. Well i don’t have to but still. Well.. you’re coming?”

“I’m busy Changmin-aah.” I gave up and give him my full attention now. I rested my back on my chair and looked at him.

“But hyung.. pleasee... I promise I will help you later, okay? Come on!!” he said and pulled my hands to stood me up.

I sighed and stood up. How can I say no to my cute little brother? The work could wait right?

After driving for a while, me and Changmin finally arrived at the cafe. I really wonder about the girl that stole my brother’s heart. We’re the same, hard to fall in love but willing to give anything once we did.

“where is she?” I asked.

“she said she’s here already.”

Changmin looked around and I stood in front of him crossed my arms on my chest.

“Hyelim-ah!” Changmin shouted to my back.

I freezed ‘Hyelim?! That’s name sound familiar. Where did I hear it?’

Changmin left me and passed me.

‘Oh wait! Don’t tell me she’s..’

I quickly turned around and caught her! ‘I knew she’s will be here too! What a lucky day! I have to thanked Changmin for this!’

I walked towards them, Changmin already sat beside Hyelim. I greeted them and sat beside my little brother without took even a glance to Sunhae. Well, blame in to my damn nervousness. Aish!!

I heard her voice. “oppa, what do want to order?”

‘She must be talking to me right?’ I looked at her with a smile crept on my face.

But it suddenly dissapeared as soon as I know who is she’s talking to. The man who sat beside her.

“hemm.. Let’s see.” The man said and looked at the menu.

Sunhae moved a bit closer to that man and looked into the menu as well.

“Why don’t you order this oppa? You need this right? Kekeke.” She suggested.

‘So you know him that well eh, Sunhae?!’ I said inside.

“I do!” he said and pinched her cheek. Then told the waiter about it.

I felt my blood boiled inside me. Unknowningly my fist balled under the table.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

uh-oooh~am I detecting jealous heree? kekekeke..

what do you think Jae will do? leaving them? :D

 

SUBSCRIBEEE~~

and please give me some comment.. I'm a bit lonely here *pout* :(