Conversations

Unforgettable First Love

 

“Sunhae. Who drove you here?” sunghun asked.

Sunhae looked at his dad.”heem.. Oppa did.”

“Yunho? Where is that boy? He doesn’t even say hello to me.”

“He’s went to Japan already dad. He just dropped me off earlier. You’re the one who told him to go, leave me alone without playmate.” Sunhae explained and pouted.

“Oh that’s right. And why do you need Yunho to play? He’s not a boy he used to be Sunhae-ah! He’s a grown-up now. He needs to help daddy here.”

Sunhae pouted her lips, crossed her hands in front of her chest, and looked away.

‘Who is Yunho?’ Jaejoong thought and jealousy filled him.

 

**

 

-Sunhae’s POV-

Ahhh!! I’m so boring here. Why dad tell me to come if he only left me without something to do while he’s busy with uncle Jaehyuk and Jaejoong oppa talking about something I even don’t understand?! What should I do now? Ah that’s right!

I took out my iPod from my purse and put my head on daddy’s table. I looked straight to the three man who are busy disscussing by themselves.

My eyes locked at him, Jaejoong oppa once again. He looked so attractive with that sunglasses and serious face plasterred in his face. I will never get bored even if I have to see that face everyday for my entire life.

I chuckled. I think I did it too laugh as all the eyes locked at me. I feel my cheek reddened.

“Ooops sorry. Hehehe.” I grinned and they all looked away except Jaejoong oppa.

I looked at him wonderingly and he threw me a smile, a sweetest smile I ever saw in my entire life. Then he looked away and focused on anything he did before.

‘is he for real?’ I muttered and blushed once again.

 

**

 

-Jaejoong’s POV-

I can’t be happier that I am now!  I met Sunhae again today. And here is the best part! I’m driving her home now. YAAAYY MEE!

“Oppa? Why are you looked so happy?” she asked me.

‘It’s because you’re here silly!’ I said in my head.

“No. It’s okay. I’m just happy that we can solved the problem earlier.”

She nodded her head and looked away.

“so it is true.” She said.

“What’s true?”

“That you’re a real workaholic.”

“who tell you that?”

“well, I have a source~” she winked at me.

Oh! I really wanted to jumped to her now! She’s too irresistable.’

“and I can trust that source now. Kekekeke~.” She finished it up with a chuckled.

She’s really a playfull girl. We talked a lot on our way to her home. She talked about anything. But weirdly I don’t find her noisy. At all! I even don’t like a talkative girl, but she’s definitely an exception now.

“we’re here.” I said and tried to cover my dissapointment and hurriedly went off to opened her door for her.

“nee. Gomawo oppa.” She smiled and stood still in front of me.

“hurry and go in already. It’s cold and windy.” I nagged her.

But I want to see you go first.” She sulked.

‘and I want to see you going in, you little cutie!’ I thought. But how can I say no to that puppy sulking face.

“okay then. I’ll leave now. But you have to go straight in. You hear me?”

“neeee!” she said and gave me a salute.

I waved to her from my car and went off. I looked from the mirror and saw her going in. I couldn’t help but smiled.

 

As soon as Jaejoong reached his room, his phone signaled him there’s a new message came. He looked at it and saw Sunhae’s name. The tip of his lips lifted.

 

From Sunhae

Oppa. Thanks for the ride ^^ it’s really nice to chat with you. I feel like I knew you for a long time already. Kekeke.

 

He laughed at her silliness. He replied.

 

From Jaejoong

You’re welcome. we know each other for a long time? We are! You silly girl. Hahaha.

 

Sunhae’s really excited to see his reply. But as soon as she read it, she frowned.

‘but I can’t remember you.’ She pouted.

They spent their night texting to each other, no one want to end their conversations via text. Until unknowningly, they fell asleep.

 

subsricribe pleasee~

 

comment pleaseee~

enjoy :)

LOVE