double date II

Unforgettable First Love

Hyelim tapped her fingers on the table and kept on glancing her phone. Waiting for a message or a sign from Changmin, but none came. Sunhae also got a bit anxious because of this. 

 

 

"Hyelim-ah...." Sunhae slowly called her. she hummed as the answer. "Relax please. you know this won't be good for you." She said and held Hyelim's hand in assurance. "He will be here."

 

 

Hyelim sighed and slumped back onto her chair. "but he hasn't called me yet after I told him the place and time. I'm just so worry.. I..." Hyelim held her head tight.

 

 

Sunhae got alert and sat beside her. she hugged her and rubbed her back up and down. "See? I told you to calm down. now drink some of your juice while I call Jae oppa, okay?" 

 

 

Hyelim let out some amounts of air from and nodded. She watched her bestfriend as she got her phone and dialed her man's number. her heart sunk as she notice that Jaejoong answered Sunhae's call.

 

 

'Changmin?' She looked away and scoofed. 'he's busy? yeah right! even Jae oppa still have time to answer Sunhae's call. and he's the one that should be super busy!'

 

 

"Jae oppa will be here soon." Sunhae put doen her phone. "And Changmin oppa will come later after he's finish some report."

 

 

Hyelim huffed again. 

 

 

Sunhae noticed her tense self so she reached for Hyelim's hand and make some circular pattern over ir continuosly. "Hyelim-ah... something's bothering you? you know you can tell me, right?"

 

 

Hyelim just shook her head and forced a smile. 'I can't make you sacrifice you for my own happiness, Sunhae-ah. I know you really want to meet Jae oppa, so I will this feeling up.'

 

 

Sunhae knew Hyelim to well to not notice her odd self. "Or do you want to cancel the date and spend some time just with me instead? We can call Nielle as well." 

 

 

"No.. It's fine. It mayb- nothing really. I'm fine." Hyelim didn't knowhow to  slip her way out from this conversation, so her tone make Sunhae more suspicious.

 

 

"no you're not! you're so not okay! and you have to tell me that, girl! I won't make you out from it easily!" Sunhae glared at her.

 

 

Hyelim tends to keep her feeling all to herself and pile it up until she can't handle them anymore. Then she will be sick and depressed.

 

 

Sunhae and Nielle know this side of Hyelim really well, so they thend to force her to let out her problem from time to time. And this is the time for it.

 

 

Hyelim look so strong from the outside, she usually play the role as a mom for her friends, but she's really fragile in the inside. She can be easily crushed down.

 

 

"Okay. That's it! There's no double date!" Sunhae picked her phone up to call Jaejoong and cancelled the appointment.

 

 

Hyelim looked up to her with pleading eyes. "Sunhae-ah.. Please.."

 

 

Sunhae could never resist that look so she sighed and sat back. "Arasso. but I want you to know that we can leave anytime, okay?"

 

 

She nodded and smiled at Sunhae and the latter grinned back at her, but with an uneasiness inside.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

me: uh-oh! what's happen really? Yah you! *points to the boy in the corner slurping ramen*

Min: me?? *points at himself with his chopsticks and noodles stick out from the side of his mouth....

me: uhhh... that food monster!! *pulled Jae's hair to every direction in frustation*

Jae: WHAT THE HELL THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME WOMAN?! *took out his hello kitty mirror and fix his hair*

Me: *stomped my way out while mumbling*

*Jae and Min looked at each other in confusion*

 

 

new chappie~ what's with Minnie really? comments please~ I will update the next chappie soon before the break's over :D

till next time