Meeting II

Unforgettable First Love

 

The cafe was crowded already. This cafe known as a cozy place to hang out. Sunhae made the design for this cafe, so costumers for all ages can come.

Right 5 minutes before 8, the Kim’s family arrived at the cafe. The design, aura, and appearance of this cafe was so comfortable and it can make you want to stay here for a long time.

“where is Sorri and Sunghun? I can’t see them around.” Said Eunra.

“Maybe they’re busy. Ah! That’s Sunghun!” her husband replied, and he waved at his bestfriend.

“hey! You’re here already. Let’s go and find you a good spot to see my princess, shall we? Hehe. Hello Jaejoong-ah Changmin-ah”  Sunghun said

The siblings greeted him back and take the Kim’s to their seats. When they reached their seats, Sunghun called her wife to come and join them.

“annyeong you guys!” Sorri said when she neared the table. “do you guys wait so long?”

“no, we’re just arrive. Why are you so busy though? Just let your assistant do all the work, will you?’ joked Eunra.

“i can’t. When we’re in ia I really don’t have anything to do. It’s actually Sunhae’s idea to give me this cafe.”

“but still you don’t have to force yourself to make a lot of profit, arasso?” sunghun said to his wife.

“ne, arasso.. arasso..” she chuckled.

“so, where’s Sunhae? I can’t see her around?” Eunra asked.

“She’s gonna be late. She’s still on her way here. She stuck in the traffic jam.” Sunghun answered.

“that’s Hyelim and Nielle!” Sorri said as she pointed out to the front door where two girls just come in. “but where’s my Sunhae?”

“Nielle! Hyelim!” Sunghun called and signaled them to come over.

“uncle~ aunty~ annyeonghaseyo” they said as bowed.

“nee. Here meet uncle and auty’s friend. Uncle Jaehyuk, Aunty Eunra, Jaejoong, and Changmin.

“annyeonghaseyo.” They said together.

The Kim’s smiled and greeted them back.

“anyway, where’s Sunhae? You guys come with her, right?” Sorri asked worriedly.

“she’s not here yet? She’s already went in before us aunty.” Nielle said.

“maybe she run directly to the backstage, she’s late right?” Hyelim added.

Nielle nodded.

“then will you excuse us aunty, uncle, Jaejoong-sshi, Changmin-sshi. We will go and look for Sunhae. She must be look for us somewhere.” Hyelim said, and earned Nielle’s chuckled.

Nielle and Hyelim bowed again and went to backstage.

 

(backstage)

“yaa! Where are you going? I’m freaked out here!” shouted Sunhae to her friends.

“we met your parents earlier out there. And calm down, will you?! It’s not like it’s you first time performing!” said Hyelim.

“it’s not. But I need you guys.” Sunhae pouted her lips.

“aigoo arasso.. arasso.. now go and grab their heart, will you?”

 

 

-Jaejoong’s POV-

I see her in blue shirt and a jeans. She looked so simple yet charming. How can she looked so stunning with that simple outfit?

And her voice! It’s so beautiful just like herself. How can a person be this perfect? Is it possible?

I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as if they want to jumped out from my chest. Calm down, will you?

“her voice is so beautiful just like herself.” I heard my mom talked to aunty Sorri.

“we can’t help but to be proud of her.” Aunty Sori replied and hummed along with her daughter.

Finally the song ends and after singing 3 more songs, Sunhae got off fro the stage and everyone clapped for her.

 

 

-3rd person POV-

Sunhae got off from the stage and walked to the backstage where her friends waited for her. She hugged them.

“so what do you think?” she asked.

“do you really need more praises now?” Hyelim asked back.

“it only need a word to conclude it. AMAZING! Oh no no nooo!! AWESOME! Nooo! Ahh! I can’t find the right words!” Nielle confused herself and gained a good laugh from her friends.

They’re heading to Sunhae’s parents’ seats when Sunhae feel something bothering her.

“you guys go first! I need to go to the bathroom.” And without waiting for Hyelim and Nielle’s answer she took off to the bathroom.

“yaa! Eish! That girl!”

“Nielle, Hyelim! Come here and sit.” Sorri said to her daughter precious friends. She already considered Hyelim and Nielle as her own daughter as well.

Nielle and Hyelim sat down and left only a chair for Sunhae.

Sunghun asked jokingly, “where do that girl go this time Hyelim? Nielle?”

And before both of them able to say anything..

“what do you mean daddy? Don’t you be so mean to me, will you?” Sunhae said and pouted.

“there she is. My princess. Come here.” Sunghun stood up,  kissed her daughter,and lingered his hand on her shoulder.

Sunhae kissed her dad back and walked to her mom to kissed her as well.

“annyeonghaseyo, this must be aunty and uncle Kim right? Mommy and daddy tell me a lot about you.” Sunhae smiled, lingered her hands on her mom’s waist and put his chin on her mom’s shoulder.

“annyeong Sunhae. It’s been a long time. You grew well, don’t you?” Jaehyuk said.

When Sunhae going to go to the only seat left for her, her dad stopped her.

“not so fast young lady!”

“eh? What is it?” Sunhae asked.

“you haven’t greet your childhood friends. Look at their faces, they’re frowning already” Sunghun said jokingly.

Sunhae looked at the siblings and smiled warmly to them.

‘Damn! She’s smiling at me! Her smile..’ Jaejoong thought.

“annyeonghaseyo”

“annyeonghaseyo”

Sunhae sat down on her seat between her dad and Hyelim. Sunhae felt her head hurting everytime she looked at the siblings. Especially the one who looked like the oldest one.

‘why does he look so familiar? Oh right! He’s my childhood friend. But how can I don’t remember them at all?’

“Sunhae-ya.” Eunra called Sunhae.

Sunhae looked up and looked at her wonderingly.

“ne aunty?” she asked back.

“don’t you remember them? This is Jaejoong and that one is Changmin. Does that ring the bell?”

“ahmm..” Sunhae tried to remembered them by looking at their faces. But none. Nothing comes out from her brain.

“i don’t know” she finally answered and looked at her parents curiously. She felt guilty but she really can’t recalled anything.

“maybe it’s because shes’s too young back then. Right baby?” Sorri said and smiled to calmed her baby daughter down.

“it’s okay. Finish your food baby.” Sunghun whispered and petted Sunhae’s head to calmed her down. But Sunhae just pouted to her parents.

Jaejoong looked at her with curiousity. ‘what happen to her all these years? How can she forgot about me and Changmin?’

 

 

So what do you think?

Subscribe and comment so I know what do you think about this FF~ kekeke.

LOVEEES~ :*