chapter 22

Unforgettable First Love

ANOTHER HOLIDAY MEANS MORE UPDATES~ yaaay!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"umma" Yoohwan entered the kitchen.

 

She looked at him from the vegetables she's cutting. "yes son?"

 

"I think I know where is Sunhae now." He whispered.

 

His mother smiled and patted his hair. "I do too son."

 

"But how?" He looked at her in confusion. "How can you never tell hyung about this?"

 

"Her mother is my bestfriend, son. and well, I don't think they should meet anymore."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"Sunhae lost her memory about him.. As the accident's result. I don't think your brother can bear that fact."

 

"But mom, he's suffering. And I've enough of that."

 

The old woman held his son's hand and walked him to the dining room, let him sat on one of the chair as she sat beside him. "I know it's hard seeing Yoochun like that, I can't bear it as well. But I don't want to make him suffer more than this."

 

"then let's go back to Korea. Let them meet mom."

 

" Yoohwan-ah.."

 

"Mom, please.."

 

"I can't let your brother hurting himself Yoohwan-ah" She started to cry. Sobbed in his son's arm.

 

"I know mom. So that's why I want them to meet. Maybe that would ease his pain.

 

"She... She moved on dear." His mother walked away, hiding her tears. Which mother could bear seeing his child, her own blood and flesh, hurt inside and out. But she couldn't added his suffer, he have enough pain already. 'My poor baby..'

 

Yoohwan blinked a few times, trying to digest his mother words. 'move on?'

 

He ran to his mother. "what do you mean move on, umma?"

 

The older woman looked into his son's eyes, tears b in her eyes. "She already have a boyfriend. She's happy now Yoohwan-ah. Let's just leave her alone, eh?" She patted his cheek gently.

 

Yoohwan froze in his spot. 'how could she move on and be happy while my brother cry day and night despite the pain he's feeling, yearning for her presence. That's so unfair!'

 

He wanted to fly immediately to Korea and taught her a lesson, but he remembered that she lost her memory. 'that's not her fault then... I guess.' he sighed

 

But how about hyung? don't he deserve to be happy?' He stared at his brother's room'd door.

 

He messed his hair in frustation. "This is too confusing!!" He groaned.

 

 

***

 

Sunhae heard the door opened and the tall person entered the house.

 

Seeing who that was, she ran to the person and launched her body to his embrance. Knowing he would surely caught her easily.

 

"WHOA!! slow down there little girl." He chuckled.

 

She tightened her grip on his neck. "No way!! I missed you so bad!" She whined. "Where have you been~~?"

 

Yunho gently put her down and patted her head. "Japan."

 

Sunhae pouted her lips at his answer. He laughed and pinched her lower lips. "What's with the pout?" He asked gently.

 

"Don't you miss me? You really mean! At least you can act sweet to me." She huffed.

 

Instead he ruffled her hair, earning a glare from her. "Well, of course I missed you little girl. It's just that I'm so busy so I have to stay a little longer."

 

She widened her eyes. "LITTLE LONGER?! I thought you want to move to Japan!!"

 

"Okay, okay! my bad. I apologized for making my little girl worried about me. There. Happy now?"

 

"Ish! You're impossible." Sunhae pouted even more and stomped away from Yunho.

 

He followed her and shook his head. 'This little one.'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

a boring chapter

hope you enjoy though~ 

please leave comment! even a dot will do ahahahaha *desperate*