Chapter 25

Unforgettable First Love

 

“no! We can’t leave!” he shook his head strongly, ignoring the headache he felt.

 

“it’s for the best son.” His mother tried to convince him.

 

He paused and let the headache decreased before said sofly. “what if... she come and look for me? And I’m not there. Ummaa..” he whined.

 

“yoochun.. we have to prioritized you health first. Then when you healthy, you can look for her. How about that?”

 

“but mom...” he tried to argue more.

 

“no buts! We’re moving back to Seoul!”

 

 

**

 

 

Jaejoong woke up by the movement beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Sunhae struggled uncomfortably with her body wet because of the sweat.

 

He alarmed and shook her body gently. “sunhae? Hey.. what happen?”

 

“NOOO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!” she screamed in her sleep.

 

“Sunhae-ah, baby what’s wrong?” Jaejoong pulled the blanket down and enveloped her inside his arms. He rubbed her back slowly and hummed.

 

“Let me gooo!! Who are you?!” Sunhae struggled out from the hug.

 

“It’s me baby. It’s Jaejoong oppa. Open your eyes.”

 

“i didn’t get enough sleep last night. That nightma-“ He remembered her words before. ‘Is it the cause of her lack of sleep?’

 

He kept rubbed her back and rocked her back and forth in relaxing manner, then after minutes passed. Sunhae stopped and slumped weakly in his arms.

 

“Sunhae-ah? Baby, are you awake?” he pulled back slowly to look at her face. Brushing away her hair from her face she hummed.

 

“you okay?” he asked again, just to make sure.

 

“yeah.” She hid her face on his neck and sniffed.

 

“what’s that all about? Why are you having that nightmare?”

 

“I... I don’t know either oppa. I’m scared.” She buried her face deeper and hugged him tighter.

 

Jaejoong her hair and kissed her temple. “I’m here princess. Oppa is here. Nothing can hurt you.” He kissed her neck before letting sleep took her again.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I guess we're heading to the real problem.... 

 

*sigh*