Unconventional Lunch

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s plan to capture Dara’s heart has begun. Today, he asked President PSY's permission to have his office next to Dara’s. As soon as he’s settled in his office, he called for a meeting to announce that as CEO of the company, he will also supervise the development of the artists and will work closely alongside Dara since she’s the head of that department.

 

Dara is pacing up and down in her office fuming with anger.

 

 

Whaaat?! I can’t believe this.  Dara thought as she slammed her hands on her table with force. Who does he think he is? I am very capable to do this job on my own.  

 

She sat on her chair and swiveled it around to face the huge glass window overlooking the city. Her face is askewed as she recovers from her emotional outburst. "Why can't he just let me work with Seung Hyun oppa?!" She screamed in annoyance.

                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside Jiyong’s office…

 

 

“Sulli, can you fetch Ms. Park? I want to discuss with her the incoming artists from YG”. Jiyong sat on his chair, giddy in anticipation.

 

 

“Yes Sajangnim”, Sulli answered with a smile.

 

 

“Oh Sulli, you don’t have to be like that to me. We were close friends when we were young. You can just call me Jiyong, ok? I don’t mind. You don’t have to be too formal." Jiyong smiled.

 

 

“But Sajang…Ahm…Jiyong, what about the other employees?  They might think that I am being disrespectful.” She pouted.

 

 

Jiyong shook his head. “Don’t mind them, Sulli. You’re my FRIEND and I will be more comfortable if you just call me by my name. Okay?” 

 

Sulli nodded and felt a little pinch in her chest.

 

 

She just got friendzoned.

 

                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

 

“Uhm, excuse me Jiyong, Ms. Park is here”, Sulli stated.

 

 

“Okay Sulli, let her in”, Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter