Hello Stranger

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Notes:

Hi everyone. I know it’s unusual for me to write notes at the beginning but I just want to let all of you guys know that Made for Each Other is nearing its completion. There are only a few more chapters left then it’s goodbye to our beloved couple. I hope you’ll continue on reading the story until the end. Thanks!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The ballroom is packed with SMYG artists and employees alike. The grand staircase and marble floors showcase the enigmatic idols arriving by the minute. Some are already sitting at the bar and enjoying this one night of the year where they are free to mingle with anyone.

 

Bom arrived accompanied by Siwon. She’s wearing a fuchsia body hugging strapless gown from Lanvin that accentuates her curves. Her hair is pulled away from her face and tucked neatly into a low bun slightly on the side. Siwon is wearing a black tux with a fuchsia bow tie to match Bom’s.

 

Bom gently held on the stairwell’s handrail as Siwon carefully assists her down the stairs. They’re a picture of a power couple and everyone was delighted to see them together.

 

Dara is shaking her head inside the limousine as she watch Jiyong giggled to himself while looking out the window. She can still remember clearly how Jiyong and Bom ambushed her yesterday with the help of President PSY. The sight of the President and Jiyong aegyo-ing their way to her heart to make her say yes is pure psychological trauma. She gotta give it to Bom though. She knew her weaknesses and one of them is that she just couldn’t say no to President PSY.

 

In the end, she gave in to Jiyong’s request to be her for tonight’s party, which brings her back to her present situation.

 

“Jiyong, could you please stop it with your gummy smile? You look like a fool.”

 

“A fool in love…” Jiyong stared at her eyes…with his gummy smile showing.

 

“Ugh! Can you please not?” Dara rolled her eyes upward and looked away.

 

“I know you want me.” Jiyong .

 

“Oh yes. I want you…I want you to shut up.” Dara sarcastically replied.

 

“Dara…you look beautiful as always.”

 

“Kwon Jiyong, you can’t sway me with your pretty words.” Dara quipped.

 

Jiyong raised his hands in surrender. “I’m just stating the facts. You really are beautiful.”

 

Dara turned to look at Jiyong to see if he was just teasing her. She saw his sincere eyes…eyes full of admiration for her. Her heart melted at the sight of Jiyong looking so dashing in his all black Thom Browne tux.

 

“Thank you. You’re not too bad either.” Dara softly replied, too shy to let him hear what she said. She quickly averted her gaze and turned away to face the window.

 

Kyaaah! Jiyong thought to himself.

 

The limousine finally arrived in front of the venue. The chauffeur opened the door and Jiyong first emerged. Everyone turned to see who his date is and loud cheering was heard as soon as Dara’s hand accepted Jiyong’s to assist her in getting out of the car. Dara felt happiness as she walks on the red carpet in the arms of the dashing Jiyong. She looked at him and saw his serious and handsome face. She felt love gushing though her veins as she watch him dote on her.

 

The men and women of SMYG were in awe of Dara's beauty. She's wearing a draped, soft pink Givenchy Couture gown embellished with thousands of Swarovski crystals and pearls. The backless chiffon gown is swaying gracefully along with her every movement. Her pale, milky white skin glows in the night sky and her long hair with soft, wavy curls frames her small face.

 

A loud cheering erupted as they climb down the grand staircase of the ballroom. Everyone is looking up to watch them descend down the staircase. She held on Jiyong’s arm tighter as she carefully walks down each step. Jiyong’s arm held her tightly around her waist as he proudly escorts her in the ballroom.

 

Dara can clearly see Bom taking pictures as they walk towards her. She tries hard not to run towards Bom to wipe the stupid grin on her lips. Bom knew that this is her only chance to take as much pictures of Dara and Jiyong together and she’s sure as hell going to make the best of it.

 

Kiko was taken aback as she watches Jiyong and Dara arrived hand in hand together. She forced a smile at the couple as she looked on. How can she be so stupid to break up with Jiyong because of her pride? She knew he loved her but not as much as he loves Dara. She felt that it’s only right to set him free so that he can be truly happy. But what about her? She neglected her own happiness just to make Jiyong happy and now she’s regretting it.

 

Kiko tries to remain positive because she knew that someday this will happen. She convinced herself that letting go of Jiyong was the best decision that she ever made. They will never be truly happy because even if she stayed, Jiyong will never love her completely.

 

“Is everything alright, Kiko?” Jaejoong asked. He noticed how unhappy she looked.

 

Kiko faked a smile and grinned, flashing her perfect teeth. “Yup. Never better.”

 

President PSY, Mrs. Kwon and the top shareholders of the company are sitting together watching how far the company has gotten bigger since the merger.

 

Seung Hyun, Jiyong, Dara, Bom, Siwon, and Young Bae are sitting with the other department heads of the company.

 

Siwon kept looking at Bom and Young Bae stealing glances at each other. He knew what he was getting into the minute he crossed the boundary of friendship to lovers with Bom. He knew that there’s a big chance that he’s a rebound but he didn’t care. He loved Bom enough to overlook the painful truth.

 

Seeing the two of them acting like star crossed lovers is tipping Siwon to the breaking point. What he didn’t anticipate is how painful it is to finally realize that he will always be just a rebound because his love is not enough to change Bom’s true feelings.

 

The lights started to dim signaling the start of the Annual Birthday Bash presentation. Everyone settled down to watch the presentation of Artists VS. Employees Showdown.

 

The first performers are EXO versus the Accounting staff. As soon as Chanyeol is on the stage, he blew a kiss towards Dara which Jiyong quickly blocked with his hand and playfully acted like he threw it on the floor. He wagged his finger at Chanyeol as if saying ‘not on my watch’ while Dara gave him an apologetic smile. The room laughed at the cute face of a disappointed Chanyeol pouting his way towards his position on the stage.

 

Everyone enjoyed and cheered at the failed attempt of the Accounting staff in break dancing as Kai helped one of the elderly accountants faking a back injury down the stairs.

 

Soon, it’s Super Junior's turn and Seung Hyun positioned his seat towards Dara and Jiyong so that he’ll have the perfect view. He and Donghae have something prepared for Dara and Jiyong which will surely cause a ruckus. He chuckled silently at the thought of what is about to happen as Bom suspiciously eyes him. He gave her a wink and signaled to her to be quiet confirming Bom’s suspicions.

 

The slow beat of Usher’s 'Nice and Slow' started playing in the background. Several white chairs were placed in the middle of the stage while Super Junior members, with their abs showing, started singing and dancing ily to the beat. A round of cheers and whistles erupted from the crowd as one by one, the members started picking lucky women from the audience to go with them on stage.

 

Donghae started walking towards Dara and Seung Hyun started bursting into fits of laughter as Jiyong moved to block Donghae from getting to her. Young Bae playfully stopped Jiyong and Donghae was able to pull a reluctant Dara from her chair and up on stage. Siwon was about to go and get Bom but Bom was already standing in front of the stage waiting for him.

 

Jiyong raked his hair as he uncomfortably watches Super Junior particularly Donghae grinding on stage with his innocent Dara sitting there. He was flabbergasted to see his ‘innocent’ Dara laughing her head off as Donghae whispered something to her. Jiyong balled his fist and wanted to go up on stage and demand a dance off with Donghae but Young Bae stopped him, reminding him of the clubbing incident.

 

 

 

 

 

(Kinda like in the video around the 1:43 mark. I'm telling you, Donghae was hilarious in the video).

 

Seung Hyun was already in tears and dying from laughter as he watches Jiyong go berserk as the song goes on. Young Bae felt like he was eating pins and needles as he painfully watch Bom and Siwon’s interaction. Finally, the song ended with a round of applause and cheering from the audience. The Art Department employees received a lot of admiration as well for their rendition of PSY’s Gangnam Style.

 

Jiyong was already in a foul mood when Dara, Bom and Siwon returned from their seats. Dara chuckled at the sight of a jealous Jiyong while Seung Hyun wipes away tears of laughter from his eyes is still unable to stop laughing.

 

It’s now Girls Generation VS. the Human Resources Department. Everyone did a great job as they showcased their talents.

 

Jiyong and Seung Hyun are busy bickering with each other as Bom revealed to Jiyong the trick that Donghae and Seung Hyun pulled. Young Bae is reading a text message as Siwon asked Bom to come with him to the rooftop.

 

Bom is walking nervously hand in hand with Siwon not knowing what this is all about. She quietly walked in the elevator with him, while she’s slowly anticipating what he’s up to.

 

The cold breeze of the night welcomed the pair as soon as they walked on the dimly lit rooftop. They stood in one corner overlooking the bright neon lights of the city. The place is quiet and serene.

 

Siwon turned to face her and held both of her hands. He closed his eyes as the familiar voice of Young Bae broke the stillness.

 

“Siwon, why did you ask me to come here?” Young Bae looked at Siwon and Bom, confused.

 

Siwon looked at Bom. With a sad smile he gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Bom, I love you but loving you is not enough to erase the fact that you’re not over Young Bae. I'm setting you free."

 

Siwon gently wiped away the tears from Bom’s face. He pinched her cheeks and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. “Good bye Bom.” Bom grabbed Siwon’s hand to stop him. He weakly smiled and removed Bom’s grip on his hand.

 

“Enough.” He turned around and patted Young Bae’s shoulder, accepting the fact that he just gave up his heart so that Bom can be happy. “Take care of her.” He said, avoiding the urge to look back at Bom. He left with a heavy heart, unable to bear it any longer.

 

Young Bae slowly walked towards Bom, biting his lower lip and his hands inside his pockets. He looked up to see Bom crying, looking out the skyline of Seoul and her hands holding on to the railings. She gripped it tighter as soon as Young Bae stood next to her.

 

He heaved a heavy sigh before finally speaking. “I’ve been such a fool. My forever was staring me down my face and I still didn’t realize it until I lost it. I don’t want to make the same mistake twice and I don’t expect you to forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter