Realization at the Rooftop

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is sitting on her chair inside her office watching the busy skyline of Seoul. She's deep in thought when Donghae dropped by for a visit.

 

Donghae cleared his throat the moment he entered her office. Dara turned her swivel chair around to face Donghae and smiled, her face lit up when she saw him. Donghae has always been her and Bom’s friend since they started working for SM Entertainment. Their friendship go way back before he bacame famous.

 

She quickly stood up from her chair and gave him a tight hug. It feels so good to feel the warm, familiar presence of a friend.

 

“Donghae! I missed you!” Dara sincerely said and pulled away smiling at him.

 

“I am still the handsome guy you met years ago. Hahaha!” Donghae gave a hearty laugh and pretended to steal a kiss from her lips.

 

Dara gave out a squeal. Donghae always do that. They’re that close but it never goes past friendly teasing. He knows her heart is taken.

 

It feels like ages since they all went out together with Bom, Siwon and Seung Hyun. It is harder to go out with them now that they are famous. Dara couldn’t help but tap Donghae’s cute . It’s always been her guilty pleasure. Bom taps Siwon’s too for good luck but she stopped doing it when a fan girl threatened to burn her alive when she saw Bom did it one time at Inkigayo.

 

 

“SANDARA PARK!” Jiyong screamed at the top of his lungs while staring at Dara’s hand pinching Donghae’s cute . He almost had a heart attack.

 

Jiyong is standing there in her doorway with flaming nostrils. What is this atrocity?! My Sandara Park is scandalously manhandling Lee Donghae! And that bastard Donghae looks like he tried to steal a kiss from my Dara! I’m going to beat his to jelly! Jiyong angrily looked at Dara’s hand on Donghae’s . He cringed at the skinship.

 

Dara saw where Jiyong’s eyes are directed and she realized that she’s still grabbing Donghae’s ! She quickly remove her hand away from that sinful location.

 

Ottokae! He freaking saw me and Donghae in this compromising position! Dara thought, her mind in a daze from this shameful moment.

 

Donghae shielded Dara from the raging dragon using his body. With Dara behind him, he spread his arms wide open in a protective position. He gathered up his courage to speak up.

 

"Mr. Kwon, I can explain. It's all a misunderstanding! Donghae said.  Jiyong's eyes darted towards Donghae and then to Dara. Donghae is already panicking like there's no tomorrow when he saw Jiyong stepped forward towards them. "Oh no you don't! Don't you dare go near Dara!" he screamed but it fell on deaf ears. 

 

 

Jiyong angrily walked up to Donghae with burning eyes, his hand grabbing Donghae’s collar while trying to move him away as much as possible from his precious Dara.

 

“Go to my office NOW! I’ll meet you there after I knock some sense into Ms. Park’s head” Jiyong sternly said while pointing his finger towards the door.

 

Donghae is hesitant to leave Dara but Dara mouthed the words "go!" to him. He gave Jiyong a disgusted look and left.

 

“What were you thinking Dara?! You’re his boss for god sakes! And that er tried to steal a kiss from you and you just squealed? Are you out of your ing mind?!” Jiyong angrily lectured Dara, raking his hair from frustration. He’s pacing back and forth in her office, jealousy eating him up inside.

 

Dara looked down and tears started falling from her eyes. She felt like he’s judging her without even asking for her side of the story.

 

Jiyong saw her tears and stood in front of her. He realized he went overboard. There are a lot of things that he doesn’t know about her and its wrong of him to accuse her without hearing her side of the story.  He let his jealousy blind him and take over him.

 

He hesitantly put his hand on her shoulder and lifted Dara's chin up. How can he not be jealous? He loves her too much. He started to lean forward towards her face and saw how inviting her plump red lips are. He saw Dara close her eyes. His face is inches away from her lips but he pulled away. It took him all his self control to change his mind. He will only kiss her when she loves him back.

 

Dara waited for his lips to touch hers but it never came. Disappointment rushed through her and then replaced by anger.

 

How stupid of her to anticipate a kiss from him? She can't believe how her feelings can be easily swayed. He was judging her character for the love of God and here she is disappointed because he didn't freaking kiss her?! You're so stupid Dara! Get a ing grip! Dara mentally chastised herself.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter