Final Chapter: Made for Each Other PART II

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, after so many months of struggling,

 

 

 

goofing around,

 

 

 

having writer's block in the middle of writing,

 

 

I finally did it!

 

I now present to you...

the conclusion of "Made for Each Other?". I hope you guys will like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Dara carefully placed the paperwork from the HR Department in her purse. It’s already been two days since she temporarily moved in Seung Hyun’s place and now the time has finally come.

 

Bom is constantly leaving messages, trying to stop her from, according to Bom, “making the biggest mistake of her life”.

 

She shrugged the thought off, checked her appearance in the mirror and grabbed her luggage. Her flight is in two hours and she needs to leave as soon as possible.

 

Seung Hyun is standing by the foot of the stairs watching the woman of his dreams descend, her luggage in tow.

 

He swallowed a lump in his throat as he suppresses his overwhelming love for her, not wanting to complicate her life even more.

 

He slowly leaned closer and took Dara’s luggage from her, never breaking eye contact. She can smell his manly cologne as he offered his arm to her. “Ready?” He smiled at her, trying to hide his sadness of seeing her go.

 

She bit her lower lip and nodded. The warmth of her tears welling up in her eyes warned her of the impending waterworks. As she gently wrapped her arm around Seung Hyun’s, she knew that life as she knows it, will soon cease to exist.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong nervously straightened his tie around his neck and swallowed a lump in his throat. He’s constantly checking his wristwatch, sweat forming along his forehead. In a few minutes he’ll be at the airport, trying to win Dara back.

 

He checked the time once again and grabbed his car keys. He gently picked up the bouquet of flowers on the table before locking the door behind him, a smile forming in the corner of his lips. He was about to get in his car to go to the airport when Kiko suddenly appeared out of nowhere, blocking the way out of his driveway. His smile faded, replaced with anger and sadness.

 

“Please leave.” Jiyong put his hands in his pockets, waiting for Kiko to step aside.

“Jiyong, please. I know what you’re planning to do.” Kiko said, not hiding her jealousy. “You’re planning to go to the airport and stop Dara from leaving, aren’t you?!” Kiko stepped forward towards Jiyong.

 

He put his hand up as if trying to stop her. “Kiko please.” Jiyong shook his head. He couldn’t hide his disappointment towards Kiko. The confident woman that he once knew is now gone.

 

“I love you Jiyong.” Kiko tried to wrap her arms around his waist but Jiyong gently pushed her away. “Please…come back to me.” Kiko pleaded.

 

Jiyong put his hands on Kiko’s shoulder and looked at her, straight into her brown eyes. “Kiko, I’m in love with Dara and no one, not even you, can change that fact. Please leave before I totally lose the last bit of respect that I have for you.”

 

Kiko stood there, stunned. “Good bye Kiko.” Jiyong apologetically got in his car, not wanting to waste any more of his time.

 

Kiko shook her head as if waking up from a nightmare. Her eyes grew wide as she watch Jiyong speed away. She quickly got in her car and followed him to the airport.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Dara and Seung Hyun finally arrived at the airport, Bom, Seungri and Chaerin are already waiting for them.

 

Dara looked around and saw that Jiyong is not there. She let out a sigh of relief. She doesn’t know what she could’ve done if he’s there right in front of her. She felt a sharp pain in her chest, which made her tighten her grip on Seung Hyun’s arm, afraid that she might falter in her decision to leave for good.

 

“YAH! Dara!” Bom pouted and pointed at her as she walks towards them. “Why did you hide from me?” Bom couldn’t hide how hurt she is and quickly gave her a tight hug, her red and puffy eyes covered by her big, dark sunglasses. She’s holding back her tears, trying not to cry once again.

 

“There, there Bommie.” Dara patted her back to try to soothe her best friend’s hurt feelings. “It’s because I know you will try to stop me from leaving but I need this change. I need to go away.”

“But…but…you’re making a big mistake…” Bom wailed while shaking her head.

 

She breaks away from the embrace and wipes away the tears that fell on Bom’s cheek. “You can always visit me whenever you feel sad. I am just a plane ride away.”

 

“Unnie…” Chaerin stepped forward and hugged Dara. “Anytime you need something…like a shoulder to cry on, a punching bag when you’re upset, shopping companion, maid or anything in between…” Chaerin choked and bit her lower lip. “…I’m just a phone call away, Unnie.” She gave Dara a kiss on the cheek and wrapped her arms around Dara, locking her in a tight embrace, her hands trembling.

 

Dara Chaerin’s head and gave her little sister a kiss on her hair. “Thank you, my baby Chaerin.”

 

Seungri nodded his head as he absorbs this precious moment between his two sisters. He leaned on Seung Hyun for support, his arms. “What a moving sight to see.”

 

Seung Hyun laughed and pushed Seungri towards Dara, almost running over Chaerin in the process.

 

“YAH!” Chaerin gave Seungri the evil eye, as he stands in front of his beloved Noona.

 

“Noona, please stay away from the in-flight alcoholic drinks.” Seungri screamed in pain as Dara pinches his . “I’m kidding…I’m kidding.” He chuckled.

 

“Are you sure? Because you still have another one that I can pinch.” Dara rubs her two fingers together while trying to get to the other uninjured of her brother.

 

“Aaacckk!” Seungri hid behind the tall Seung Hyun but Chaerin stealthily pinched his just before Dara can get to him.

 

They all erupted in laughter while Seungri is now nursing both of his s. Dara gave him a kiss on the cheek and embraced him. “I will surely miss you, my sweet Seungri.” She whispered in his ear. “Me too, Noona…definitely.” Seungri smiled.

 

She turned to face Seung Hyun who’s smiling at her, with his dimples showing and his eyes piercing her mind and soul.

 

“Aren’t you even going to say good bye, Oppa?” Dara playfully pushed him, trying to for staying quiet.

 

Seung Hyun suddenly pulled her towards him and hugged her, catching Dara by surprise. He leaned his head towards her and whispered in her ear. “I don’t do good byes, Ssantokki.”

 

“See you later, Dara.” He gently patted her head and helped her carry her luggage towards the gate, making Dara smile.

 

They all waved goodbye to Dara as the final call for the passengers of the flight to JFK International Airport echoed in the terminal.

 

Dara’s eyes scanned the vicinity one last time, looking for a particular person, but he’s nowhere in sight. Her heart feels like it’s breaking into tiny little pieces…like she lost half of who she is. She felt incomplete and lost, the reality of the situation finally sinking in. Can she really live her life without Jiyong?

 

She took a deep breath and paused momentarily, hoping to see Jiyong for the last time but he’s not there. She looked at her family and friends one last time and finally went inside, hiding the tears that started to fall down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away and forced a smile on her face, looking straight ahead towards her new life without Jiyong.

 

Kiko is running as fast as she could as soon as she arrived at the airport. She’s frantically looking around for any signs of Jiyong.

 

Where are you Jiyong? She thought, her mind racing and picturing Dara and Jiyong together. Kiko pushed a couple out of her way as she makes her way towards the gate for the New York flight. She knows he’s here. She knows that he’ll try to stop Dara from leaving but where is he? Is she too late? Her eyes grew wide when she saw Dara’s family and friends waving good-bye to Dara. Her heart started beating fast and her pace quickened. Her eyes darted from left to right, looking for Jiyong but he’s not there with them.

 

“Wait!” Kiko screamed, while she pushes the people blocking her way.

 

Seung Hyun turned around and saw Kiko running towards them. He quickly turned to make sure that Dara is already inside. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that she’s already gone. The last thing he wants is for Kiko to hurt her even more. She already went through enough and he’ll do everything to protect Dara from this woman.

 

Chaerin gave a disgusted look as Kiko stood in front of their group, panting and trying to catch her breath.

 

“Where’s Jiyong? Did he go with her?!” Kiko held on Seung Hyun’s arms, pleading with her eyes, begging him to say that he didn’t.

 

Chaerin crossed her arms around her chest and rolled her eyes. “What the are you doing here?” She asked in a cold tone, looking at Kiko from head to toe and back up, seething in anger.

 

Seungri puts his hand on Chaerin’s arm, shaking his head as if trying to stop her. Chaerin shrugged. “I’ll say whatever the I want to say to this piece of sh!t.”

 

“Chaerin…please.” Bom interjected. “Don’t lower yourself to this b!tch’s level.”

 

“Ladies, enough!” Seung Hyun sternly said. He separated the girls from Kiko, not wanting to cause any scene.

 

Kiko bitterly smiled. “It’s okay. I’ve been called worse by Jiyong.” A tear fell from Kiko’s eyes as she accepts the fact that she already lost her dignity.

 

She looked up at Seung Hyun with sad eyes, clearly lost in her emotion.

 

Seung Hyun sighed deeply, feeling the gravity o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter