The Epic Dance Off

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom nervously got in the back of her Ferrari with Siwon.  Donghae sat in the front while Dara slid in the driver’s seat.

 

“Where’s Seung Hyun?” Bom looked left and right looking for him.

 

“I’m taking my own car since Dara is driving.” Seung Hyun smirked at Bom.

 

“Oppa! You’re such a traitor!” Bom screamed at him.

 

Seung Hyun walked away laughing towards his car. He knows how crazy Dara can be when she’s driving.

 

Young Bae pulled over in his white Lykan HyperSport car and screamed at Jiyong to get in. He can still see the Ferrari turning left at the stop light.

 

“Hurry up Jiyong and put the seatbelt on!” Young Bae impatiently said. He’s determined to catch up with them.

 

“Okay! Okay! It’s on.” Jiyong rolled his eyes in annoyance. How come his best friend turned from the zen master to a maniac going off the deep end?

 

“Young Bae, are you sure you can still catch up with them?” Jiyong is craning his neck, searching for the red car.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Jiyong, I am hurt by your lack of faith in my driving skills. I thought you knew me better. Just hold on for your dear life coz we’re gonna fly!” Youngbae revved the car and accelerated hard.

 

“I didn’t mean it that way, it’s just that you don’t know how Dara…” Jiyong wasn’t able to finish his sentence since he was cut off by Young Bae.

 

“Stop your nonsense, Jiyong. I am used to these car chases in America, remember? I can definitely outrun your girlfriend. My driving skills are superior to hers.” Young Bae confidently said. He shifted gear and sped up.

 

Suit yourself. Jiyong thought.

 

They are now fast approaching the Ferrari that Dara is driving and Jiyong’s eyes turned into tiny slits when he saw that Donghae is on the passenger side, seating next to Dara while Bom is seating in the back beside Siwon.

 

“I hate to say I told you so. See? We’re getting closer! ” Young Bae arrogantly said as he pointed to the red Ferrari that is now stopped at the light.

 

Youngbae victorious smile turned into shock once the traffic lights changed to green.

 

Dara revved up the engine of the Ferrari as soon as the signal changed. She dumped the clutch and accelerated so hard you can hear the terror in Bom’s scream. Dara zoomed past every car that was in front of her. She’s driving like a Formula 1 Race car driver!

 

Young Bae is now trying to keep up with the Ferrari but to no avail. Dara is driving waaay too fast! He is now in a panic to catch up but Dara is speeding her way in the streets like a rocket.

 

Jiyong chuckled as he watched his best friend gets owned by his girlfriend in the driving department. “Young Bae, I hate to say this but I told you so…” Jiyong wagged his index finger while shaking his head.

 

Young Bae smiled at his best friend. “Shuut uup! You should’ve told me that Dara is a speed demon. I mean, c’mon! She drives like a freaking professional race car driver!”

 

“She practices a lot since she’s always late, so she’s used to speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. She can be a weapon of mass destruction whenever she drives. I’m surprised North Korea hasn’t recruited her.” Jiyong is still chuckling at the expense of Young Bae.

 

“Fine! Let’s just go to NB Club. We don’t need to tail them.” Young Bae rolled his eyes, annoyed by the embarrassing turn of events.

 

    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Here we are!” Dara excitedly said. She turned to look at Donghae and saw that he is as pale as a ghost.

 

“Dara, remind me not to ride shotgun with you ever again. Newsflash! I still want to live.” Donghae shook his head and said a short prayer for surviving the ride to the club.

 

Dara playfully smacked his arm and started pinching his cheeks.

 

“There you go! That’ll bring the color back to your cheeks. See? You don’t look pale anymore. ” Dara softly slapped his cheek signaling that the color is back.

 

Their group decided to just go ahead and wait for Seung Hyun in the club. They know that he’s still a few minutes away since Dara drove too fast.

 

After a few minutes, Jiyong and Young Bae finally arrived at the club. Young Bae tossed his car keys to the valet and quickly entered the club with Jiyong, unaware that Seung Hyun is just behind them waiting for his turn.

 

“Noo…” Seung Hyun couldn’t believe his eyes. “Hahaha! This is just too awesome! Jiyong and Young Bae stalking Dara and Bom! These two are crazy. Dara is gonna explode from anger when she finds out.” He gave the valet his car keys and quickly went inside the club to look for his friends.

 

The blaring sound in the club greeted them as they entered. A lot of people are already inside and some are already drunk.  They made their way to one of the VIP rooms on the second floor and ordered some drinks. Bom and Siwon are already dancing while Dara and Donghae decided to wait for Seung Hyun’s arrival.

 

“Finally you’re here! What took you so long?” Dara asked Seung Hyun who just arrived smirking at her.

 

“ What took me so long? I took my time to drive safely. You on the other hand, drove like your is on fire.” Seung Hyun jokingly said to Dara.

 

Dara gave him a long, hard look.

 

"I was just joking." Seung Hyun said, his hands up in the air.

 

“Oppa, you better be or I'll run you over. By the way, Bom and Siwon are already waiting for us on the dance floor. We should all go.” Dara said.

 

“Nah. I’m not gonna dance.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yup. The world is not ready for my choom dance.”

 

“Okay. I think that's for the best. “ Dara and Donghae are about to stand up when Seung Hyun stopped them.

 

“Oh Dara, try not to look, but Jiyong and Young Bae are in a VIP room right across ours.” Seung Hyun watched as the expression on Dara’s face changed.

 

“Whaat?! He followed me? That jerk!” Dara stood up but Seung Hyun stopped her from storming towards poor Jiyong. He pulled her down to sit.

 

“Relax, Dara. We’ll teach him a lesson he’ll never forget, neh? Just trust me.” Seung Hyun winked at Donghae and Dara, a plan brewing in his mind.

 

Seung Hyun told the two his plan to smoke out the stalkers. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter