Elevator Encounter

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit to Moonglowes @SecretLetters for the Main Poster

 

Credit to Aquaberry from Falling Spring. Thanks!

 

Dara is sprinting towards the elevator since she’s late again. Last night was a torture. Bom was bear hugging her and taking up all the space in her bed when she moved around a lot while asleep. It doesn’t help either when Bom’s been calling out for Young Bae while deep in slumber.

 

She felt pity for her best friend but at the same time, she couldn’t get mad at Young Bae for she’s never been in his position to judge him. She wanted to confront Young Bae last night but she knew it will just cause more trouble and besides, Bom doesn’t want her to.

 

She‘s about to enter the lift when a man went in at the same time as her, making them stuck in the entrance.

 

Uugh! What a jerk! This guy is just... Dara thought in annoyance.

 

 

She held on to the opening, trying to force her way in, when she felt the jerk doing the same thing.

 

“Omo. Mianhe, Dara.”

 

She slowly turned her heard towards the source of the voice when she saw who the jerk was.

 

Suddenly, he’s not a jerk anymore.

 

She looked down and saw their bodies so close and their arms slightly rubbing against each other.  Jiyong is the first one to break eye contact and wrapped his arm around her back, guiding her to go inside first.

 

 

She felt electricity all over her body at the skinship. Jiyong smells so good. His manly cologne and his minty fresh breath when he smiled at her are intoxicating. She didn’t realize that she had her eyes closed, looking like a loser, while she savors this moment.

 

 

O my ing God, my goddess Dara is here and we’re standing side by side. Kyaa!

I feel nervous side-eyeing her to see if she's looking at me but to hell with it!

This is the best elevator ride ever! Her arms touching mine are so ASDFGHJJKLASD! Kekeke.

 

Omo, is she trying to smell me? Why are her eyes closed?! She’s soo cute I'm gonna a bit. Jiyong thought. 

 

 

He leaned closer to her to try to shield her from the admiring eyes of the other male employees. He is so close to her that he caught a whiff of the sweet and fresh scent of her hair. He chuckled when he saw her trying to smell him with her eyes closed.

 

He started to move his lips towards Dara's ears and said, 

 “Keep your eyes closed and I might steal a kiss from you.” Jiyong whispered to her and gave her a wink before he exited the elevator, his gummy smile showing while he shyly looked away.

 

 

Dara blushed a shade of crimson red and looked down on the floor. "Kyaaaaaah! My feels! " Dara squealed, earning her strange looks from the people in the elevator.

 

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now lunch and Dara doesn't know what to do. Bom and Seung Hyun did not show up at work because they need time to gather themselves up and move on. It may never be easy, but it can be done.

 

And that's why she's going to be eating alone. She wanted to ask Jiyong but her pride is keeping her from taking the initiative.

 

 In the end, she just went on her own. She's on her way out of her office when she saw Jiyong at the end of the hallway holding a bag of takeout food in his hand.

 

"Dara, wait up! I got some food for us if you haven't eaten yet." Jiyong lifted the bag for her to see. 

 

Dara was taken aback and started to panic, not knowing what to do, but in her mind, she's spazzing like crazy.

 

"I went to check on Bom this morning and her secretary said she did not show up today so I thought you might want to have lunch with me. I'm sorry if I already got the food before asking you. This particular restaurant's specialty sells out before it's even lunch time that's why I had to go there early." Jiyong rubbed his nape consciously, nervous whether she’ll say yes.

 

Dara felt overwhelmed at Jiyong's sweet gesture. She's been wishing the whole day to get a glimpse of him again or even talk to him just for a moment and here he is with lunch. Kyaaah! She giggled silently.

 

“You shouldn’t have, but since it’s already here, then might as well.” She said, hiding the truth that she’s dying to be with him.

 

They decided to eat at the rooftop since it's not too crowded up there during lunch.

 

Once they're seated, Jiyong started to put the containers of food on the table. Dara gasped when she saw what Jiyong bought for lunch.

 

"Oh my God! Did you get these from the food stall where Bom and I used to buy our lunch when we were in college?" Dara exclaimed in surprise. She misses those times. 

 

Jiyong nodded with a smile. He felt so good when he saw how happy Dara is. Her face lit up when she saw what Jiyong got. They're all her favorites!

 

"But Jiyong, how did you know what to get, because these are all my favorites?"

 

 

"Let's just say a certain Master Slayer helped me." Jiyong smiled when he remembered his talk with Seungri last night.

 

Hyung, you must follow whatever I say, neh? Once Dara noona goes back to work tomorrow, you must start to annoy her and impress her at the same time.

 

What?! Are you ing out of your mind? She’s going to kill me. How is she gonna like me if I annoy her?

 

Just trust me Hyung. It’s called ‘Push and Pull Technique’. It’s very effective.

 

He must admit that his bold statement in the elevator is one cocky move, but it seems to work since he’s still alive and she accepted his lunch invitation.

 

Jiyong was surprised to see that Dara prepared a plateful of food for him. He loves ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter