What Happens in Jeju, Stays in Jeju

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The MV of I Love You pushed through much to the dismay of Jiyong. Dara and Seung Hyun obliged to Director John Lee mainly because of President PSY. It’s been two weeks and the preparation and the production of the MV is underway.

 

[SEOUL, INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

8:00 PM

 

Seung Hyun convinced Dara to take the flight to Jeju Island the night before everyone else since he knows that Dara is afraid of flying. He knows that if she’s sleepy she won’t be too nervous to fly, so together they booked a flight that will depart tonight.

 

He picked her up at her condominium and they both proceeded to Incheon International Airport to board their 10:00 PM flight to Jeju.

 

“Ssantokki, just hold on to my hand. I’ll be right here next to you. You’ll be safe with me,” Seung Hyun dotingly said to Dara. He dropped off their luggage and proceeded to board the plane.

 

Dara blushed and her eye lids fluttered. She sat next to Seung Hyun, rests her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, warmth and giddiness enveloping her body.

 

If I get to do this much skinship with Seung Hyun every time I ride an airplane, I’ll ride an airplane to work every day. Dara chuckled to herself.

 

They reached Jeju island after 11:00 PM and checked in the hotel. Dara chose a suite with two bedrooms because she and Bom already made plans ahead of time to stay in one suite together. Seung Hyun checked in a suite across Dara's.

 

"Thank you. Good night Seung Hyun oppa," Dara softly said. She stood on her tip toes and gave him a light peck on his cheek. She quickly went in her own suite as fast as she could, dying of embarrasment.

 

Seung Hyun just stood there outside her door and could not believe what just happened. For the first time in his life, he felt... complete. Seung Hyun chuckled when he heard Dara giggling and spazzing inside her suite like a school girl. She didn't know that he is still outside her door and could hear her spazz attacks.

 

He turned around towards his door, a huge smile plastered on his face. He's silently giggling to himself while dancing his Bingu dance.

 

 

The next morning…

[INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

[DEPARTURE TERMINAL TO JEJU ISLAND]

5:00 AM

 

Jiyong is walking towards the YG MV crew with two cups of coffee. He bought one for Dara knowing that this is a very early morning flight. Bom was picked up by Young Bae from her house since they are neighbors. They arrived together and already checked in the flight.

 

Jiyong’s eyes are wandering looking for Dara. After a few minutes, he asked Bom if Dara has arrived already since they’re getting ready to board the plane. The coffee that he got for her is getting cold too.

 

“Is that coffee for me Jiyong?” Bom asked Jiyong even though she already knows that it’s not for her. Bom took the cup from Jiyong and said thanks. Jiyong held on to the cup not wanting to let go while Bom’s grip to the cup tightened while she pulls it away from Jiyong.

 

“Let go Jiyong. I want this coffee!” Bom annoyingly said to Jiyong.

 

“Go get your own! This is for Dara!” Jiyong said to Bom, irritation evident on his face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter