The Unwanted Visitor

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara?” Jiyong called out as the shadow of a woman disappeared behind one of the pillars of the Lotus Pavilion. It was midnight and the park was deserted. There’s a light breeze and the rustling of the leaves can be heard. The moonlight reflected on the steady water of the pond illuminates the pavilion. On the corner of his eye, he saw the shadow appear again and then vanish in a split second.

 

An overwhelming feeling of despair and loneliness enveloped his whole body. Tears began to fall freely as he felt his heart break into a million tiny pieces. He clutched his chest, trying to stop the unbearable pain but to no avail. He felt someone looking at him and was horrified to see his sixteen year old self staring blankly at him.

 

“Why? I don't understand.” Jiyong asked.

 

A smirk formed on his younger self’s lips as if taunting him.

 

“How quickly can you forget?...Remember Jiyong…Remember…”

 

Jiyong quickly sat up on his bed. His eyes shot wide open with his heart pounding on his chest. He looked around his dark room, confused. His eyes darted left and right as if his younger self will come out from the shadows.

 

He breathed a sigh of relief as he came to the realization that it was all a dream.

 

“What was that all about?” he thought as he checked his alarm clock to see what time it is.

 

3:00 A.M.

 

He stared at the dark ceiling, his arm across his forehead as the visions of his dream flashed in his mind.

 

“Dara…” Jiyong said as he fell back to sleep.

 

 

 

“DARAAAA!” Bom squealed as she violently shakes her best friend. She just came from the President's office armed with the most exciting news. 

 

“Bommie…Stop!” Dara chuckled as she watched her best friend giggle and spazz with no care. The girl looked like she missed a dose of her psychiatric medication.

 

“Girl, you look like a lunatic.” Dara pulled Bom aside, away from the prying eyes of the employees.

 

“Remember the TOP SECRET meeting of Uncle Psy with an idol?” Bom shrieked.

 

“Yeah. What about it?” Dara nonchalantly replied.

 

“You won’t believe who’s coming to SMYG today for a collaboration with one of our artists!” Bom’s eyes are filled with excitement as she stares at Dara’s face, anticipating whether she’ll be able to guess who the drop dead gorgeous visitor is.

 

The minute she saw that Bom is in her fangirling mode, Dara knew. Her heartbeat changed and the fangirl inside of her that she suppressed deep inside for a long time emerged.

 

“NO WAAAAY…” Dara screamed, her eyes wide open in shock. She clutched her chest, still not believing that he’s coming.

Bom nodded several times as if she can read what’s in Dara’s mind.

 

“NO WAAAAY!” Dara and Bom jumped up and down in excitement as they held hands.

 

*giggles*

 

“YAH! What’s up with the two of you?” Jiyong massaged his temples as he looked on. He's still got a headache from his nightmare last night.

 

“Why are you jumping up and down? And who’s coming?” Jiyong helplessly looked at the two women who pranced their way back in their office to prepare, completely ignoring him.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” Jiyong raked his hair in frustration.

                ...........................................................................................................................

 

 

The flashes of the cameras are blinding… The unbelievable number of fangirls waiting outside the SMYG building is astonishing…and the moment they have all been waiting for has arrived.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!” The screaming and constant pushing and pulling signaled that he has arrived. Security quickly whisked him inside the building as throngs of reporters and fangirls tried to enter the building unsuccessfully.

 

Oohs and ahhs can be heard from the employees as Jaejoong walked silently along the lobby. His tall physique and well toned body compliments his simple white V-neck Versace shirt and black leather jacket. His hair is well styled and every movement is well calculated. His piercing eyes rejuvenate the ovaries back to life, the ovaries that have long exploded by the sight of him arriving just a few minutes ago.

 

“Kim Jaejoong…Welcome!” President PSY said, as he opened his arms and gave Jaejoong a warm hug.

 

“Thank you, Sajangnim.” Jaejoong replied.

 

Mrs. Lee from the Public Relations Department introduced herself . They used to work together in a different company. She couldn’t help but to give him a little squeeze. The boy is damn gorgeous, who could blame her?  “It’s been so long. I’m glad to see you again.” She said, her eyes batting in full swing.

 

The little squeezing action that Mrs. Lee did a few seconds ago didn’t escape him. He needed a shield from the pouncing cougar so Jaejoong grabbed the hand of the closest person within his reach, and placed that person between him and Mrs. Lee.

 

“Err, yeah.” Jaejoong timidly answered. He suddenly became aware of the soft hand of the person that he conveniently used as a human shield. Jaejoong slowly turned to see a beautiful woman. Her big, round eyes have that dreamy look in them and her soft, brown hair frames her small face. She quickly averted her gaze and tried to take her hand back but he tightened his grip on her.

 

“W-who… I…uhm…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter