The Masterplan

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been another busy day at the office for Dara. Not because of business but because she’s been busy hiding from Jiyong.

 

 

Her nightmare yesterday from the unspeakable kiss didn’t just end in the elevator. Jiyong’s been puckering his lips and making kissing sounds, every time he sees her. She tries to ignore him but the fool just waits for her in every corner of the building like a freaking psycho.

 

 

Aarrggh! Dara pulls her hair in frustration.  Jiyong, I like you, but you’re killing me with your stalkerish tendencies! She rubs her forehead in frustration because she just saw the stalker passed by her office again and blew an imaginary kiss towards her.

 

 

Dara just rolled her eyes for Jiyong is being too obvious in front of Bom.

 

 

Bom’s already suspicious with the way the two are acting. She’s glad that Jiyong is being transparent but how come he’s still not confessing properly? His cutiefied ways are unacceptable! He should proclaim his undying love for Dara already and not waste his time.

 

 

“Dara, I am staging an intervention!” Bom said in a manner that no one can oppose. Dara knows that once Bom makes up her mind, there’s no stopping her.

 

 

“I know, I know. It’s about Jiyong, isn’t it?” Dara cowered and shamefully tries to hide with the help of her paperwork.

 

 

“What is going on? Why is he acting like a highschooler being electrocuted…in a cute way?” Did anything happen while I was gone?” Bom rapidly fired her questions to an overwhelmed Dara.

 

 

“Okay Bom. I’ll tell you. Oh God. Wait, I want to vomit. My stomach wants to flip when I think about how you will react.”

 

 

“Spill it! I’m dying from anticipation here!” Bom ordered.

 

 

“Yesterday, in the elevator…I…uhm…accidentally kissed Jiyong!” Dara hid her face using her hands; an overwhelming feeling of  humiliation enveloped her whole being.

 

 

“KYAAAAAHHH! Really?" Bom squealed in delight.

 

 

“I see you’re getting bolder, Dara! I didn’t know you got that in you. But then again, you did kiss Seung Hyun in the MV, so I guess it’s not too far-fetched.”

 

 

Dara felt sadness when Bom mentioned Seung Hyun. He’s still not back from his assignment in China and she’s worried about him.

 

 

“It’s not what you think, Bom. It was just an accident. I was just teasing him when the elevator shook…”

 

 

“Never mind that Dara! A kiss is a kiss! You and Jiyong? This…is…just…so…spazzstastic!” Bom violently shakes her best friend while jumping up and down.

 

 

“Hahaha, Bommie! You and your hilarious random words, ‘spazzstastic’? “Dara said while laughing.

 

 

“YAH! Sandara Park! Are you laughing at me? Excuuuse me! Just because you’re not a hipster, that doesn’t mean you get to judge! FYI. Spazzstastic is a popular word. It’s spazz and fantastic combined.”

 

 

Dara continued laughing at her best friend’s expense. She’s glad that Bom’s back to her bubbly self. Although she knows that her best friend is still greatly affected just by the mere presence of Young Bae, she’s still grateful that she’s trying to move on.

 

 

Dara and Bom saw Jiyong suspiciously hanging around outside Dara’s office again while secretly stealing glances.

 

 

“So, the jerk still didn’t properly confess huh? I think we should do something about that Dara.”

 

 

Bom stood up and closed the door of Dara’s office on Jiyong’s face. She had enough of him hanging around like a lunatic.

 

 

“Aaaaacckkk! Bommie!”  They heard Jiyong screamed.

 

 

“Bom, as much as I love you and *gulp* believe in your ideas, let’s just wait patiently for him to confess.” Dara answered, shaking her head. Her best friend can be mean sometimes. Poor Jiyong.

 

 

“No, Dara. This can’t go on like this. I have a foolproof plan.”

 

 

“Oh I’m sure you do, Bom.” Dara, skeptical at Bom’s plan tried to change the subject to stop encouraging her. She knows Bom’s idea of a plan will be epic in proportions, and she just don’t want to further complicate her already complicated life.

 

                       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong’s been hanging around outside Dara’s office, trying to listen in on their conversation. He only got a couple of sentences from them after Bom shut the door to his face.

 

 

“So, my beloved Dara is already waiting for my confession. Just wait Dara, Seungri and I are almost done with our preparations. Kyaaah!” Jiyong giggled to himself in a corner, unaware that Sulli’s been observing him from afar.

 

 

So, it seems that Jiyong is planning something for Dara. I need to do something about this! She can’t just dump my brother and steal Jiyong. She can’t take away everything from me! Sulli hurriedly left, her tears falling abundantly from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter